Chapter 21

I Will Teach You Trust

 I waited on he bench and the came back shortly after. 

"K how do I look?" he asked playfully. He was wearing a plain black v-neck over a pair of blackish gray jeans and a dark green denim jacket along with a pair of grey converse. I couldn't stop myself from staring at how he could look so good in such a simple outfit. He literally looks like he could just go straight into a fashion show and fit in. 

"Judging by your stares, I look y huh. It's hard being this hot," he did a overly-dramatic hair flip.

 "I was staring because I thought my mom came back to life," I lied while standing up and patted him on the shoulder, "Now then, shall we go?" We left to go shopping for some clothes then we went to the movies once we found nothing we wanted. We both thought it would be funny how many couples and singles would be crying in a sad romance movie so we bought the tickets for it. The movie was incredibly boring of a messed up form of tag as the guy chased the girl and vice versa. I felt my consciousness slowly slipping away and then shortly after, I was in dreamland. 

BAEKHYUN POV

The movie felt like it was gonna go for forever and I felt tired when some extra weight on my shoulder. I looked over and saw Hanna sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I felt my heart beating faster and I was about to reach out to touch her soft, peach cheeks when I saw her hands reach down toward her lap. I watched curiously and saw her advance to the button and zipper and I remembered one on her sleeping  habits and realized it was a little warm in theater. I quickly stopped her from going on further. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked down and saw her hands on the rim of her jeans and immediately retracted. 

"Oh sorry, I fell asleep," she whispered.

"I almost had a heart attack you know," I admitted, "We could leave if you're so tired."

"No I want to stay. It's quite and dark in here. Perfect for a nap." he said, still half asleep.

"But your sleep behavior isn't very appropriate for the location," I whisper screamed. 

"Then I'll just do this," and she hugged my arm, "happy?"

Before I could answer, she fell back asleep and I sat there, in shock and red as a chilly.