Chapter 12

I Will Teach You Trust

I didn't really have a dream that night as always. I was woken up by loud talking, or rather yelling coming from the living room. I sat up from my bed and I opened the door to find 11 guys sitting on he couch and floor, some fighting and some almost nodding off into sleep. 

They all looked at me as I said," How the did you guys get in here." 

"Baekhyun let us in," Kyung soo said while lying on the floor. 

" Then where is he," said looking around while trying find my part in my hair which was pretty easy wothout a mirror.

" He went back to his room," Chanyeol answered.

" That ," I mumbled to myself as I entered the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, washed my face, applied toner, and blow dried my hair to make my usual slightly curved in bangs. Since I did this every morning, it only took about 4 minutes and I sneaked into my room without the others noticing. I quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a plaid button down. The whole process only took 8 minutes and the guys were surprised by how much I changed in such a short amount of time.

"He's still in his room right," I asked them.

" Yeah," answered suho. I proceeded to the guest room and saw a sleeping Baekhyun. I shook his shoulder and called his name only to have him pull his blanket up. I went for another attempt to wake him up and this time I pulled off his blanket entirely which made him groan.

" She's never going to wake him up. He could even sleep through an earthquake," Kai said while the others recalled the time when they poured a bucked of water on him when he was sleeping as a prank but he stayed sleeping and only woke up an hour later. They were laughing together when they heard a loud thud and a louder groan. They looked at the door afraid when I opened the door and walked to the kitchen like nothing happened. Then followed a Baekhyun which was obviously in pain as he was cradling his head.

" What happened?" Kyung soo asked slightly amused. 

" I don't want to talk about it," he answered still rubbing his head. 

" I just lightly tapped him on the shoulder," I answered while boiling some water for coffee.

" What do you mean lightly?! You freaking shoved me off the bed and flicked me on the forehead," he yelled. 

I leaned on the counter and said, "It's all a matter of perspective. Coffee, tea, Milk,or juice," 

"Juice," said Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Chen in unison.

"Milk," answered Kris, Lay, Kyung Soo, and Xiumin.

"Coffee," replied Luhan.

"Tea," responded Suho.

" Ok, so five juices for the dickheads, four milks for the ones I can somewhat tolerate, one coffee for the fellow girl, and one tea for gramps," I made sure.

I earned an offended "Hey!" from Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, Chen, Luhan and Suho while the rest responded with a nod. 

" What do you want?" I asked while looking at Baekhyun. 

" Juice" 

"Ok, then six dickheads," I said while turning back. I heard a louder "Hey!!" and I chuckled lightly. I brought the drinks back and I noticed I saw one less dickheads so I asked, "Where'd the go," 

" He left to change into the clothes we brought for him," said Suho while sipping his tea. I drank my coffee and Baekhyun returned in fresh clothes and handed me mine. 

I took them and stood up when one of them asked," Where'd you get those clothes?" 

" They're mine. My brother gave them to me," I said while tossing them into the laundry basket. We scattered thought out the house since the living room area was too small to work in. I worked on the couch and a couple hours passed when I got a message. I looked at it and sighed s I finished reading what it said,

"Sorry for the sudden news, but you have a match today

What?!But I just had one yesterday! 

I replied back

Your match cause quite a spike to your popularity. There demanding you to compete right now.

When is it? 

ln an hour

You got to be ing kidding me. I'll be there in 30 min.

I responded while sighing in frustration. I put my phone down and rushed to my room and took out my fighting bandages and shoved them in my back pocket in rush. I walked out to see 12 guy looking at my phone which I realized that I forgot to lock. I ran to the phone ad snatched from your grasp and said," Who told you that you can read my text." 

" Don't tell me your going to another match. Your injuries from yesterday's are still fresh," Suho said worried. 

" I'm fine. I'll be back in about an hour," I said while running to the door trying to avoid there questions. I put on my shoes and was about to open the door when Chanyeol reached from behind and pulled it back shut. 

" Your not going anywhere," he said with his deep voice. I avoided his gaze and all of the other 11 when one caught my eye. Baekhyun was looking at me with a very worried expression which made me almost give up on eh fight for him, but I quickly turned away.

When Chanyeol slowed lifted his hand away from eh door knob, I saw it was my chance and quickly opened the door and mouthed a "Sorry" and with that I ran down the stairs since the elevator would be too slow. I saw that they ran after me but gave up because I was too fast since I spent my life training. I arrived at the location with 40 minutes to spare when I saw that the ring was already prepared. I looked at my manager and saw him rushing towards me. 

" Hurry, you're late. The match was moved up and you were about to be declared the loser by forfeit," he said while pushing me towards the ring. I quickly wrapped my fist and analyzed my opponent and saw that he was just another unfortunate soul that had no chance against me. Since I was in such a rush, the moment the whistle blew, I landed the first punch. The match went on as expected and he out within 5 minutes. The crowd was in shock but still cheered as the ref raise my hand in the air. I was sweating and panting as I headed toward my manager and he gave my a bag. I took it and ran, not letting him talk as I race to my apartment. I ran the whole way because it wasn't that far away and figured I haven't exercised in a while. I opened the door to my home and saw 12 worried expressions looking at my exhausted self. I ignored them for now and headed towards my room and looked into the mirror and noticed that my shirt was splatter with the other guy's blood. I swiftly took it off and slipped on a t shirt since I was hot from the fight and run. I walked to the bathroom, feeling the piercing stares from the guys. I washed my face and brushed my hair again because it was tangled. 

Refreshed, I walked to the group and sat down on my seat which was still open and said, "So, where were we?" I was about to looked up when I was tackled to the floor from 12 bear hugs. " I can't breath. Stomach, Stomach!!" I tapped and they let go.