Chapter 1

I Will Teach You Trust

Ever since both my parents died in an accident, I've been bullied constantly and I completely threw away the idea of trust and friendship. I knew better than most little girls that wait for their prince charming to come save them. I instead, became my own hero and learned to fight and defend my self. I learned to fight little by little because of all the fights I endured and thanks to my nearly perfect memory, I was able to memorize ever fighting move, stance,  and style I saw, no matter the difficulty. Soon I started street fighting to earn some cash for apartment rent and living expenses. Like you would expect from a person who mastered every move in fighting, I won match after match earning thousands of dollars every couple of days and being a genius at school was just a bonus at school. Despite my skill, I always made it a secret from everyone and continued receiving bullying, but the punches they threw were painless as a result of the street fighting punches which were at least 5 times as hard. I swore to myself that I will never fight in front of others without an reward unless I was in danger. I went out late at night every 2 to 3 days to go to 'work', so naturally, I was sleep deprived. Thanks to my genes, I never got dark circles and my bloodshot eyes could be easily fixed with some eye drops. No one knew about my personal life and I'd like to keep it like that forever till I die. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

To all my readers, I'm pretty sure you've all noticed that the chapter is pretty short, but there is a reason behind that. I originally wasn't going to upload this story, but one day, I just had a change of heart and put it up, hence all the spelling errors and shortness. I promise they gradually get longer and I further explain it in about Chapter 13. Please give my fanfic a chance!!!! 

Happy Reading!!!