Chapter 12 - Hide and Seek

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Chapter 12 - Hide and Seek

After 10 minutes, Jiyong was sitting on Dae’s lap as the two of them sit on the swing…SeungHyun on the other side, trying to cheer up Jiyong with his funny childish antics.

 

“When I was a kid I tried to swing too high that I’ll go over the swing!” SeungHyun proudly recalled. Jiyong and Dae looked at him and he nodded to tell them he was not kidding.

 

“Every kid tried that…even myself tried that…how about the going down the slide then dreaming as if you’ll be superman then float off?” Dae tried to shake the swing to make Jiyong laugh but to no avail.

 

“Well---“ SeungHyun stopped swaying and took another sip of his warm Choco. “I actually fooled my schoolmates…right Ji?”

 

Jiyong quizzically looked at SeungHyun obviously lost…

 

SeungHyun lowered his head in disappointment… “Ji, you forgot again?”

 

“Sorry Hyung I’m busy thinking of something….”

 

“Here have a sip it’ll warm you up…” Dae placed the hot choco near Jiyong and Jiyong tried to drink, trying his best to ignore the hiccups he got after crying his heart out. Dae affectionately placed his chin on top of Jiyong’s head… “So how did you guys fool the school?”

 

“well you see, “ SeungHyun took a last sip and threw the can away. “I did that right while waiting for the school bus…”

 

“But you were too arrogant that you actually missed the two rounds the bus came by and the kids got tired watching your attempts, but what they know was that you didn’t stop trying….and tadah the next day you were gone for two weeks-----“ Jiyong finally smirk. He caught SeungHyun’s eyes and he quickly averted it because SeungHyun’s pathetic childish smirk is too much to handle.

 

“Whoa? Then what?”  Dae laughed with this childish stories of Jiyong and SeungHyun’s escapades, it was weird that it was only this time that he’s able to hear stories like this from the two.

 

“well the two weeks that hyung was gone a rumor started that he did went over the bar and flew off….but then it was revealed that he was hospitalized cause he broke his arm and hurt his face cause he tried too much.” Jiyong covered his face and laughed softly.

 

“Hyung you’re hopeless…” Dae rolled his eyes, tummy hurting cause he was trying not to laugh hard cause of Jiyong’s on his lap.

 

“But hey thanks Ji….” SeungHyun took out a cracker..

 

“Hey your diet hyung!” Dae shouted but SeungHyun just glared at him and enjoyed chewing his cracker.

 

“For what?”  Jiyong asked.

 

“Well you were the only kid who was there to see things….and for taking me to the clinic and hospital…and—“ SeungHyun laughed, he couldn’t finish his sentence.

 

“haha…I get it…” Jiyong wiped his eyes again, somehow tiny tears just keeps on escaping, especially how he knows that SeungRi’s not even messaging him after he had sent Ri 10 messages already.

 

“You were the one who started the rumor aren’t you?” SeungHyun winked, Jiyong looked at his hyung and gave SeungHyung a knowing raised of eyebrow.

 

“Let’s just say…I need to do something, you’re starting to look weird at school with your attempt to go over that bar…so when they assumed, I just decided to say no comment..it’s not my fault they really believed that rumor.” Jiyong slap himself and the three erupted in laughter. “I’m bored..let’s play…”

 

“shouldn’t we be going back to the dorm..the dogs are getting cold.” Dae looked at boss and gaho.

 

“Nah, I’m not sure if Ri’s there and I…I just want to play ok!?” Jiyong teary eyed and threw a minor tantrum on top of Dae’s lap making the two of them swung dangerously from left to right.

 

“Whoa…ok ok…what do you want to play?” Dae asked.

 

“Let’s see….hide and seek?” Jiyong asked, it was a lame excuse…yeah he wants to play to distract himself, but with that game at least he can have some alone time to think things over.

 

“Wait wait wait…you’re too young to be playing that!” SeungHyun shook his head disapproving the idea.

 

“What too young? Seriously hyung?” Jiyong gestured for Dae to lower him down and he stood in front of the two. “my body’s just the young one but not my head…come on, it’s been a while since I last play that. Besides Hyung, if I know…you just hate playing that cause you at seeking….well actually both in hiding and seeking.”

 

“what the .” SeungHyun’s nerve slightly did a twitch at how conceited Jiyong was, and his haughty laugh didn’t help.

 

“FINE!” Seunghyung ate the last piece of his cracker then pointed at the playground “we need to set some barricade…you see that basketball ring at the right, that black fence on the left and the road at your back and front that’s the limit. No going out of the boundaries!”

 

“Hyung wait, Jiyonghyung’s too little he might…you know get kidnapped or something.” Dae didn’t like the idea.

 

“Why are you chicken too dae?” Jiyong dared.

 

“Nobody calls me chicken hyung.” Dae replied flatly. “Fine.”

 

“since I’m too small to go seeking, automatically I hide….now who wants to seek?” Jiyong pointed at SeungHyun. “How about you hyung…eldest first.”

 

“what the hell….fine!” SeungHyun turned around and leaned his face on the swing bar “In a count of 10 you better be hiding now! 10…9…”

 

“Let’s go!” Dae wrapped Gaho and Boss’ leash on the swing bar and sprint to his hiding spot. Jiyong laughed and did the same.

 

It was not long before he found a perfect one just a few meter near the borderline. He knew SeungHyun’s too stubborn and too lazy to go up the hill….he wouldn’t look here. When he was able to make sure he blends in, he took a deep breath and sat down. He took out his phone and checked if Ri replied…

 

“nothing.” Jiyong felt like throwing his phone... “this is bad…” He never fought with Ri like that….but deep down he knows why he’s like that; why he is suddenly too pissed off with the maknae.

 

He was…JEALOUS. Jealous of YoungBae that he got to go on the trip with him…jealous that SeungRi was able to make a decision like that without consulting him, jealous of DaeSung and SeungHyun’s gigs now that since he’s gone they’re getting his gigs…

 

He’s getting tired of this body, that’s why he’s getting impatient and he vent it out on the maknae.

 

Jiyong hugged his knees and cried again. He flipped his phone and started typing…he started typing…something he never liked to say nor even write…

 

Maknae…Ri…I’m sorr---

 

*TOOOT*

 

“WHAT THE!? OH MAN~~~”Jiyong wanted to throw his phone, it died on him again. He always forgets to charge his phone. “NOTE TO SELF JIYONG…CHARGE YOUR PHONE!”

 

His bad mood was suddenly interrupted by a rustling on the bush. Shoot did hyung finally got better at one single sport? He slowly peek, wondering who it was but then a sigh of relief…it was just a couple of girls.

 

“Are you sure they’re here?” one said.

 

“I saw TOP! I’m sure! Dae’s with him!!! I saw them they’re walking Gaho and Boss!”

 

Oh crap fans… Jiyong panicked but decided to hide deeper on the bush.

 

“Man, just when the time we saw them in person we don’t have a camera!” the latter girl said. “But anyways, hmm what do you think of Gd’s case?”

 

Jiyong’s curiosity suddenly perked up, he leaned closer to listen.

 

“ah that? issue? I think it’s true…hell it’s true that Gd looks like the one that would do that.”

 

Tsk and you call yourself VIPs Jiyong shook his head but he can’t help but listen more.

 

“but you know what, what if…what if Bigbang disbands? Of all times to up seriously Jiyong chose the perfect time.”

 

“I know right? Honestly, I used to ship him but when I kept hearing about how foul his attitude was…I decided to cheer for the panda.”

 

“People are people, he’s just human.”

 

Right high five! Jiyong agreed.

 

“But that’s stupid Ria! If a random person was just the same attitude like Jiyong, bossy and arrogant…will you be able to defend him like that huh? I bet not.”

 

Jiyong bit his lips, waiting for the response of the other.

 

“well yeah, you have a point….I guess his stature and being like the golden boy of YG got him too spoiled. Like he got this free pass to and up without concern to our feelings huh?”

 

“If we mere fans feels abandoned and betrayed by Gdragon, then how much more for the other four members? Remember Taeyang’s twitter?”

 

“the something with you thought you don’t know but I do thing and that he just chooses to look away?”

 

“Yup I think that’s Ji…”

 

“Me too.”

 

“He’s messed up huh? I think fame go into his pride and head now.”

 

“Yeah…he better fix himself up before we all got tired of him….and even worse before the group gets tired of him. Let’s go Ria it’s really getting cold!”

 

The two girls left, not knowing that they were just 2 mere feet away from Jiyong…

 

Jiyong sat there frozen clueless and hurt. He gripped his knees tighter and in total shock with what he heard. Slowly, tears started to overwhelm his face, but he covered his mouth to not make a sound…he’s playing hide and seek in the first place.

 

Maybe he’s playing too much of hide and seek in life too…seeking applause from Fame and adoration while hiding away from the people that really matters…his family…his company mates…his fans…his band mates.

 

The cold breeze became stronger that it can dry up the tears from Jiyong’s face…but he wouldn’t budge, he couldn’t stop shaking if it’s due to the cold air or due to the ripping sensation in his heart he couldn’t understand; this is the first time he felt like this.

 

“Ri….” Jiyong ducked his head lower…shaking…crying.

 

 

30 minutes had passed.

 

“ THIS IS BAD! THIS BAD!” SeungHyung as pale as death and DaeSung came running from the right side “What?”

 

“Not there!! I checked the lower playground and even 7/11…not there!!”

 

“!” SeungHyun screamed! “I’ll check the stupid hill if he’s under the bushes!!! I think he’ll hide there…” SeungHyun huffed and started running.

 

“That’s too far hyung!”

 

“It’s within the boundary right? And it’s high, Ji knows I’m lazy and I won’t and look up there…he might’ve fallen asleep or something. ! Wait here!” SeungHyun took a deep breath before running up.

 

Dae helplessly prayed to God that SeungHyun’s  gut feeling to be correct. “!!” Dae’s knee gave up and he lowered his head.

 

“whoa Dae what’s wrong?” YoungBae came back smiling like an idiot but the moment he saw Dae and SeungHyun’s panic his heart suddenly did a nose dive. He sighed and told himself that his bliss suddenly disappeared.  “what happened? Gaho and Boss ran away?”

 

“Nope” Dae replied really pale….

 

YoungBAe’s throat became dry, he kinda had a gut feeling of what happened and if he’s right he would trade Boss to be the missing instead of---

 

“Jiyong hyung’s missing.” Daesung answered avoiding YoungBae’s eyes.

 

“Dae….” SeungHyun panted and noticed a shocked YoungBae…

 

“He has his phone with him. I’ll call him.” YoungBae took out his phone.

 

“Bae…” SeungHyun wanted to cry…he never felt so lost in his life…

 

And as if God played a trick on YoungBae and hit him with lightning right on the spot…He watched in horror as Seunghyun showed them Ji’s phone…

 

“Found it in the bush…” SeungHyung gently tossed it on the ground, still trying to catch his breath with a million of scenario running in his head.

 

“Hyung we messed up.” Dae’s knees really gave out and he started shaking. “Jiyong hyung~~~”

 

“.” Was all the thing YoungBae can say.

============================================================

HERE GOES! =) two chapter updates, @_@... i was really excited and felt encouraged to write with all your comments i couldn't help but drop off my 14 chapter readings and had to do this..

 

oh no...Jiyong went missing. T^T

 

Hope to hear comments.. <3 <3 <3....thank you again!!! =).. now gos back to finish my reading only finished 3 chapters out of 17 goodluck to me tomorrow...haha