Chapter 16 - Trex or Teddy...

When GD = Baby... Literally.

================back in YG cafeteria =====================

“aaiiisshhh---“ YoungBae puts down his food tray with a slight loud clang, pulling back SeungRi from his deep thought...the two blinked at each other for a couple of times before giving out a sigh in unison. “It’s been a while since we last got reprimanded like that---“ YoungBae reminisces on the horror from a few seconds ago, how Yang stared at them and made them fall in line like in an army and with his stern face asked them : How’s Jiyong’s progress?

“BRRR~~~~” SeungRi shivered for a few seconds as if attempting to shake off the terror, “I don’t ever want to be on the end of that sermon again~~~” SeungRi rested his face on the his hands then felt his phone rang.

“Who is it?” YoungBae asked while stirring his kimchi---.

“It’s Dae, he said he’s just parking his car and will go here straight…oh and umm---“ SeungRi smirked then showed YoungBae his phone, YoungBae with mouth full leaned closer to Ri to read his message:

DaeSung: Hey hey! We’re here, just gonna park my car, where you guys?

Cafeteria: Me

DaeSung: WHOA?! WHY YOU GUYS THERE!? WHERE’S OUR FREE LUNCH!?

President Yang took it out---will explain to you guys later: Me

DaeSung: I want buffalo wings, grilled fish and soy chicken!!!!

Hyung?: Me

DaeSung: sorry, Jiyong sent that…we’re walking now. See you later.

YoungBae laughed at Jiyong’s order then looked at his plate, “Well at least I ordered Buffalo wings and you got the soy chicken right.”

“hey…” SeungHyun sat with them, put his elbow on the table obviously looking frustrated as well. “Where are they?”

“Walking…Jiyong hyung wants fish---grilled to be exact.” SeungRi showed SeungHyun his phone, SeungHyun quickly gave out a disgusted look before putting down SeungRi’s phone. “what?”

“We always order lunch that Jiyong likes---“ SeungHyun pouted.

“We can’t help it, Jiyong likes eating food from our trays recently.” YoungBae continued chewing his food while putting aside the wing parts that Jiyong likes to nibble on it. “Besides hyung, Jiyong can’t finish a single adult plate that’s why it’s better he share with us rather than waste money.”

“Ya! Then he should just order something for the kids section!” SeungHyun stood up and checked the line hoping it’ll be fast moving unlike the last time.

“NO WAY! The last time we got him a kiddie meal, I ENDED UP BEING THE ONE EATING IT AND HIM EATING MY BIGMAC!” SeungRi shook his head in disapproval.

“Then if he wants to share with us, at least eat what we eat and not demand us what we should order!” SeungHyun countered

YoungBae raised an eyebrow and scoffed, “Hyung, even no matter what you order, Jiyong will still crawl towards you with his mouth open----“

“Aish…Whatever I’m hungry, later---“ SeungHyun waved his hand and saw Daesung carrying Jiyong. He gave the two a wave.

“BUFFALO WINGS! GRILLED FISH AND SOY CHICKEN!” Jiyong yelled out to SeungHyun.

“Whatever…” SeungHyun smirked evilly.

“Hey guys what’s up?” DaeSung put down Jiyong on the table, the leader quickly wrapped his legs in an indian sitting position, tongue sticking on the side as he was delighted to see Ri and YoungBae’s food.

“ah grill fish is the only one missing! Dae hand me your phone!” Jiyong quickly grabbed Dae’s phone to message SeungHyun ordering his grill fish. After messaging he noticed YoungBae and Ri’s long faces…well more of Ri’s quizzical stare. “What?”

“What’s that?” Ri pointed at Jiyong’s cheek.

“Oh!!” Jiyong quickly covered his cheek and blushed. “Nothing…”

“what do you mean nothing let me see!” SeungRi pulled Jiyong’s hand off and read: “Youjin and Yonggie----and a heart to boot!?!”

“What?!” YoungBae leaned too fast to RI to have a look that they both accidentally hit head. “ouch  sorry…”

“AISH IT’S NOTHING!”

“Jiyong hyung have a girlfriend in the daycare!” Daesung proudly announced.

“GIRL FRIEND!?!” SeungRi and Youngbae laughed.

“SHUT UP!” Jiyong blushed nearly in a deep scarlet hue and slammed his feet on the table, making the other member’s tray bounce.

 

“oi! Be careful!” YoungBae held on his tray. “Ya, Jiyong have you asked your mom here if you’re approve to have a gf?” YoungBae teased SeungRi.

“What the ?” Jiyong glared at Youngbae. “look ok, she’s not my girl friend she’s just some weird girl in the daycare who likes me!”

“Come here!” SeungRi pulled Jiyong, dabbed his hanky on the water and started rubbing furiously, “Ya daesung hyung do you know how many toxins are there in a single can of paint! Aigo! Why let someone dab something toxic to hyung’s face! Aish I can’t remove the name, whoa! She didn’t use a permanent marker did she!! AISH!”

“aahh—ouch! SeungRiya you’re hurting my face T^T” Jiyong closed his eyes, feeling as if his face was being scrubbed off more painful than his facials.

“Hold still! Whoever that girl is, don’t let her draw things on you! We don’t even know if you’re allergic to any of those colors!” SeungRi stopped rubbing and finally sighed in relief when all marking have been removed. “there—“ he smiled then pinched Jiyong’s red cheek.

“Aish, you sounded like an overbearing mom again ri.” YoungBae leaned away. “so what if a girl likes our Jiyong here, it’s not as if she’ll eat him alive.”

“You don’t know, maybe next time she’ll put on a permanent marker on his face! God knows!” SeungRi put his hand on Jiyong’s shoulder. “Look if she’s really bothering you just you know stay away ok?”

“You can’t stop Jiyong to be friends with girls Ri! Aish now you sound like a jealous mom who wants to have his son all by himself!” YoungBae raised an eyebrow.

“AND YOU SOUND LIKE A DAD WHO DOESN’T CARE THAT MUCH AND TOO LOSE THAT WHEN THEIR KIDS GETS IN TROUBLE ENDS UP BEING STUNNED AND CONFUSED!” Ri rolled his eyes.

“You two are really feeling like some weird old married couple.” DaeSung can’t help but cut in.

“WHAT!?!” Jiyong, SeungRi and YoungBae shouted back at Daesung who felt as if the three wanted to wrestle him down.

“Nothing nothing…” Dae tried to coyly smile his way out.

YoungBae sighed, suddenly remembering YG’s words a few minutes ago….

SeungRi noticed YoungBae’s sudden change of expression, knowing what the older was thinking about he couldn’t help but give his own sigh but he still tried to hide it by giving Jiyong a bite of his food. “Here…”

Jiyong smiled and took in the food oblivious of what the other men were feeling.

“What’s with the long faces?” Daesung finally asked reaching over to YoungBae’s chopstick after noticing Jiyong’s eyes focused on the buffalo wings but Youngbae’s too preoccupied with his thought that he failed to hand Jiyong the food. “Hyung?” Dae paused to gesture what he’s about to do, YoungBae nodded in approval, and Dae took the wing and handed it to an excited Jiyong.

“President talked to us a while ago…he asked about Jiyong’s situation.” YoungBae gave out another sigh then lowered his head.

“You should ‘ve proudly told him about the us hitting four leaves now and we only have three left!” Jiyong smiled, but quickly closed his eyes when he felt SeungRi wiping his buffalo wings sauce stained face.

“We did….” YoungBae answered, “But he also reminded us that we only have 2 more weeks left…”

“Hey it’s not your fault that he jam packed you guys with work that you all ended up having to enroll me in a daycare!” Jiyong wanted to defend his bandmates.

“I know but we can’t say that to him hyung!” SeungRi pouted. “Well that’s when he told us that we’re…” SeungRi paused for a few second. “sigh….he told us that maybe we’re having too much fun being your dad and we’re forgetting that what we have in our hand is a problem and not something cute.”

Jiyong stopped eating and realized what the two were trying to say. It was only then that he realized that the past two weeks were indeed so much fun that he actually got used to being little that he forgot his mission.

“Aish….my head is aching just by the realization that I’m starting to think Jiyong being a baby is the normal thing!” YoungBae rubbed his head before resting it on his hand that is supported by his elbow on the table, then stared at Jiyong, “I’m so used to treating you like a little kid, that I think….I forgot about the deadline.”

“President yang even told us that we’re ing up now because we’re enjoying this too much. That he’s having a hard time trying to wee himself and the company to avoid any meeting that demands Jiyong hyung to show up. That we’re being a hinder to Jiyong hyung’s case instead of helping him.” SeungRi pouted. “are we?”

“what?! NO!!!” Jiyong crawled to SeungRi and lifted his chin, “you guys are not! Bae smile ok!?! Don’t think like that!”

YoungBae tried to smile but couldn’t, it was indeed for the first time that he felt time is running out.

“President even said that the pile of work for you is getting big…that you have songs to finish and he’s been trying to make stupid stories why you’re not here in the building….”YoungBae said.

“Oh crap! The commercial jingle for g-market! Oh and the Samsung one too….oh no!” Jiyong finally remembered his workload and when he realized how late he had been, he suddenly lay flat on the table, eyes staring at the high ceiling “oh .” Jiyong covered his face.

“That’s why president yang said he’ll take out our priviledges like the free lunch and stuff until we figure out what to do with Jiyong….he said we need to focus.” YoungBae looked at Daesung.

 

“we are focus!” Dae reacted.

“but not enough according to him.” YoungBae tried to eat another bite but couldn’t, “President said that if we still can’t help Jiyong to change back until the end of this week----he’ll take Jiyong from us.”

“WHAT!?!” Jiyong sat up straight. “take me where!?”

“We don’t know! We can’t ask when the king is doing his sermon hyung!” SeungRi laughed, but quickly swallowed it down.

“You know what he’s just pissed off cause I’m falling behind my recordings….I have an idea ok just leave it to me…let me talk to him and after I make him a song or something that he can sell again in some weird company that is desperate to have any jingle that they can say G-dragon of bigbang wrote this, and when the caching caching comes in!! I’m sure the president will shut up!”  Jiyong haughtily smirked and waited for his bandmates to applaud in admiration but then nothing…he opened his eyes and were just met with a wide eye YoungBae, uninterested DaeSung and SeungRi halfmouth open. “What?”

“Hyung…” SeungRi looked at YoungBae and pulled out the necklace from the inside of his shirt, “You don’t think being obnoxiously over confident will turn one leaf back to black right?”

“I don’t think so…let me check 1-2-3-4…4 amber leaves…I think it won’t.” YoungBae seriously answered playing along SeungRi’s joke.

DaeSung started laughing and Jiyong pouted.

“YA! I’M SERIOUS!” Jiyong kicked out in frustration.

“Ah so you’re serious at being obnoxiously over conceited…better makes sure no leave is turning black for real…” SeungRi continued playing along… “whoa one’s turning back to black!!!”

“NO WAY!!” Jiyong quickly crawled towards Ri, face pale in panic….

“just kidding….” Ri leaned away and gave out a peace sign.

“I hate you….but well..ok take out the conceited part but you all know I make a point right…”

“Guys give Jiyong a break---he does have a point.” DaeSung pulled Jiyong off the table to make space for SeungHyun, he scoot aside while putting Jiyong on his lap.

“Fine fine…” YoungBae stopped laughing and agreed. “I think if Jiyong can give the president a song that’ll be a hit, maybe he will at least back off a bit.”

“What are you guys talking about….” SeungHyun asked.

“Oh about Jiyong’s work piling up and the president breathing on our neck about his progress…but I think Jiyong have something up in his sleeve to solve it.” SeungRi leaned over the table to feed Jiyong.

“aah good…” SeungHyun proudly put down his tray and joined the four.

“YEY! GRILLED FISH----EH?” Jiyong looked confused….pouted and gave SeungHyun a ‘wtf’ look. “TOFU!?!”

“hehe, what I like tofu!” SeungHyun triumphantly parted his chopsticks and started eating, savoring each bite as if it was the best. “soft and juicy…”

“SEUNGRIYA!!! HE DIDN’T GET GRILLED FISH!!” Jiyong cried out.

“Whoa!!! The only food that Jiyong will not touch huh hyung….GENIOUS!” YoungBae reached a hand to congratulate SeungHyun.

“thank you thank you!” SeungHyun bowed.

“SEUNGRI DO SOMETHING!” Jiyong kicked more violent that Dae had to lean away to avoid getting hit.

“What can I do!?!” SeungRi felt lost----then stopped when he watched Jiyong sniff snot from his nose---dying out of cuteness SeungRi just slammed his chopsticks on the table, “Aigoo…fine I’ll buy one grill fish…”

“YEY!!” Jiyong proudly clapped. “I love you seungri!”

“Whatever.” SeungRi stick out his tongue while he counts the content of his wallet….

“So you guys told Jiyong about the problem huh…” SeungHyun jokingly offered a piece of his tofu to Jiyong who gave him the middle finger making him laugh his head back.

“Yup president, then the deadline…then the pile of work---“ SeungRi answered while still counting his money then looked at the price list above the cafeteria wall. “YoungBae hyung got any 5000 won I’m short---“

“Oh well how about the other problem---“ SeungHyun lifted his glass of water.

YoungBae and SeungRi pause to think if they missed anything.

“huh more problem---?” Jiyong asked at Seunghyun when---

~~~SLAM~~~

“!” Jiyong shouted but his mouth was quickly covered by daesung—

“achoo----“ Dae pretended to sneeze to hide away Jiyong’s accidental outburst.

Teddy glared at Daesung with his hand on the table, and gave it another slam, the five leaned away and was hoping to God to stop time so they can all ran off. Teddy was looking really mad and really stressed out, his fingers were shaking probably because of the liters of coffee he had been drinking and cigarettes he had been hitting just to stay focus in catching up with the works Jiyong had left behind.

“WHERE.IS.KWON.JIYONG.” Teddy asked with an obvious nerve twitching on his temple.

Nobody among the four dare to look at Jiyong…..except Jiyong himself, Teddy noticed this and he looked back at Jiyong. “YOU….YOU KID DON’T HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE THAT BASTARD IS RIGHT!?!” he pointed his scary boney like finger at Jiyong’s nose. Jiyong was so thankful Teddy didn’t notice it was him he was actually talking to. He had never seen Teddy look so horrible and scary that it was if, if he decides to tell him that he’s Jiyong Teddy might actually not pity him but instead grab him and pull his body apart in pieces.

Jiyong gulped while his eyes becomes cross as he looks at Teddy’s fingers pointing at his nose.

“Hyung….” SeungHyun pulled Jiyong away from Teddy and hugged Jiyong tight, “this is just a kid…he doesn’t talk much yet.”

“Well I don’t care! I WILL ING LOOK FOR JIYONG CAUSE HE HAD PILED ME WITH TOO MCUH WORK! THAT I HAVE STAY UP 2 WEEKS ALREADY WITH THE PRESIDENT MAKING ME HIS MUSIC BOX MACHINE THAT I SWEAR I AM DRIED UP!” Teddy slammed his hand again on the table then looked at SeungRi “YA! WHERE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND!”

“boyfriend?” Jiyong whispered but then stopped when SeungHyun hugged him tighter to remind him t be quiet.

“Teddy hyung~~~” SeuangRi playfully punched Teddy hand but then noticed the latters unwillingness to play, that he just pretended to smooth the jacket rather than hit it. “Jiyong hyung just left..he’s self reflecting and you know him when he reflects…..nobody knows where he is.”

“WELL I DON’T CARE IF YOU DON’T KNOW!” Teddy grabbed SeungRi’s shirt, YoungBae bit his lips while Dae just left his mouth open.

“but hyung we really don’t know where we can reach Jiyong…” YoungBae pulled SeungRi from Teddy’s death grip.

“I DON’T CARE! I DON’T CARE IF YOU GUYS HAD TO GO UP TO HIMALAYAY TO LOOK FOR HIM, I DON’T ING CARE IF YOU GUYS HAD TO GO TO DEEPEST PLACE IN EARTH TO DIG HIM UP---AND I ING DON’T CARE IF YOU GUYS HAD TO DO SOME MAGIC TRICK TO PULL HIM OUT OF A HAT!” Teddy pulled Daesung’s shirt and leaned too close for comfort his eyes glaring at Daesung. “I DON’T CARE WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS NEED TO DO---BUT ING DO IT AND SHOW JIYONG’S FACE IN YG TO MAKE A SONG THAT HE NEEDS TO FINISH.” Teddy pushed Daesung away and thankfully  for SeungHyung reflex to catch him, he was able to catch back his balance quickly.

“YOU GUYS GET ME!?!” Teddy glared at the four, who just quickly nodded as if being told by a school bully. “GOOD!” Teddy hissed before continuing his way out of the cafeteria.

“AAAH!!” SeungRi melted in fear, YoungBae puffed his cheek and Daesung just kept on kicking underneath the table and looked at SeungHyung in terror.

“Scary…..” SeungHyun finished.. "I think we should change his name from Teddy to Trex---hehehehe" Seunghyun joked but was met with the rest still terrified and frozen. "Still scared...was my joke too soon?"

"Hyung...too soon.." Jiyong tapped SeungHyun's shoulder, with his head down and shaking disapprovingly, "too...soon."