the more the merrier?

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Chapter 24

 

“Aish Jiyong’s freaking out!” YoungBae sat beside Ri and tried calling him again… “but come to think of it this is really bad, Jiyong only have a week left and we’re here…”

 

“It’s not like we have a choice hyung, “Dae sat down beside YoungBae, “we can’t protest cause it’ll make it suspicious if all of us suddenly becomes unavailable.”

 

“But----God I don’t even want to think about it---“ YoungBae covered his face with his towel, the seven days left felt like an agonizing thing, he doesn’t even wanna think about it anymore in all honesty the pressures building up. The way the four men treat Jiyong became different now, it’s no longer play but more of business….the reality of Jiyong being stuck in a baby body is slowly becoming a reality.

 

“We tried everything, went to an orphanage, feed the homeless….joined the salvation army….aiiggooo---“ Dae closed his eyes. “I’m getting scared….”

 

“Don’t let Jiyong hear that.” YoungBae glared at Dae, “that’s the least he needs right now, us freaking out.”

 

SeungRi suddenly stood up while checking his phone, YoungBae wondered who he was talking to the whole time.

 

“Maknae are you going somewhere?” YoungBae lowered the towel, slightly suspicious at how SeungRi was too focused.

 

“Ah yeah, I need to talk to the boss---“ SeungRi slid his phone in his back pocket…

 

“hey how was the family thing?” Dae asked SeungRi, but the younger just smirked at him, nodded before excusing himself, Dae sighed and leaned at DaeSung, “Maknae’s really tough…”

 

“huh” YoungBae asked as he watches Ri’s figure disappear.

 

“I don’t have an idea what’s his problem is, I heard it’s money…but he wouldn’t even ask for help from us…and I bet all my food for dinner that he’ll try handling this again without us.” Dae bit his teeth and looked at his hands enclosing a water bottle.

 

“Ri have his pride…besides I’m sure the reason why he wouldn’t let out a complain t is because Jiyong’s dealing with something right now…I’m sure he just doesn’t want to add up to it.” YoungBae sighed… “what a ty problem---“

 

“One week---“ SeungHyun sat in front of the two with his lips pouting as it nibs on the straw of a tetra pack juice. He was surprised when an annoyed YoungBae met him, “What?!?” he said taken a back.

 

“As if we don’t know hyung.” YoungBae stretched his legs and massages his temple.

 

“Don’t go ty on me bae, you’re not the only one getting stressed with this.” SeungHyun scoffed, he looked up and noticed the rest of the dancers were standing up and getting out of he practice hall, they invited them for a dinner out but SeungHyun just waved his hand to say they’ll pass. SeungHyun heaved a sigh,  “I don’t know what to do anymore, we have our problem with Jiyong, now we have a---maknae who’s constantly talking about money stuffs.”

 

“SeungRi talked to you about his problem hyung?” Dae asked in surprise…

 

“Um nope I just a have a hint, I think it’s a huge problem…something not good.” SeungHyun took another sip in his cup.

 

“What the hell, there’s no problem that is good hyung---“ YoungBae scoffed while jerking his shoulders.

 

“Ya! What I’m saying is, in SeungRi’s little world there’s a good problem and a bad problem.” SeungHyun stretched two fingers, “Good problem are the ones that he can handle but somehow being the spoiled maknae, he tells us about it for advice or in the end lets us solve it for him….menial ones. Then we have the Bad problems, problems that he boils in himself and will not even tell a soul about it. Like it’s weird he asks us for help for ones he can solve by himself but totally shuts us down for the ones he DOES needs saving.”

 

“it’s what you call pride hyung.” Dae shook his head, “maybe that’s why they deserve one another---what? Stop glaring at me YoungBae hyung!” Dae pushed YoungBae shoulder, seriously the mow hawk dude is starting to creep him out..

 

“hey are you guys really sure you’re not eating out with us?” YongDeuk asked for the last time.

 

“Ummm….” SeungHyun looked at his two other members for sign what to answer. He was smirking as if telling YoungBae that they should go since Bom always treats them something, or more of they constantly succeed in asking Bom to treat them…wait scratch that, they succeed in “forcing” bom to treat them.

 

“Bom noona’s coming with us I think it’ll just be us twins, Johyun, Minsu and Bom…oh and I thin Teddy hyung’s coming since he’s recording with noona.” YongDeuk checks himself out in the mirror and correcting his cap side wards.

 

“TEDDY! PASS!” the three members accidentally said in unison. YongDeuk chuckled as he noticed how pale the other three went. YoungBae quickly blushed and looked down, SeungHyun felt shivering as he remembers how Teddy went animalistic towards them…while Dae just smiled pretending to be innocent.

 

“ok then---“ YongDeuk puts out his phone dialing for his brother, “where the hell is that guy---“

 

“Hey let’s go!!!” Bom appeared and waved to the other 3 in the room, “I heard that the new noodle place gets pack around this hour…” Bom reached out and started tugging YongDeuk’s arm.

 

“Yo yo yo” Teddy’s voice boomed, it was loud enough to reach inside the training room, alarming the three bigbang.

 

SeungHyun stood up quickly, followed by Dae and YoungBae, the scuffled all around, panic stricken that they actually bumped onto one another.

 

“what the?” Bom and YongDeuk felt confused watching the three men act like ants hitting one another…

 

SeungHyun quickly turned around and ran towards the audio room, opening it and hiding inside, he was then followed by YoungBae and Dae. DaeSung signed a “please I’m begging you” towards Bom and YongDeuk then gestured for them to keep it quiet that they’re hiding, afterwhich he joined YoungBae and SeungHyun in this cramp up place.

 

Bom tilted her head and in confusion and looked at YongDeuk, “Don’t look at me I don’t have any idea what’s going on.” He waved his hands.

 

“ya let’s go I’m starving!!” Teddy appeared, then noticed that this room was being used by bigbang, “hey you saw any of the bigbang members?”

 

Bom shook her head, staring at the tiny audio room which now houses the three idol, probably looking like sardines being stuck in such a cramp room.

 

“oh well if you guys do, tell them they’re dead…they’ll know why.” Teddy evilly smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~

 

YongDon’s horrifying scream can be heard throughout the building, making YongDeuk, bom and Teddy turned to the hallways as the scream came from Training room b.

 

God knows what, call it father instinct, but YoungBae quickly realized what the source of the sound could be, he looked at SeungHyun and Dae who also have the same scary thought….

 

“Jiyong” YoungBae whispered….as fast as they jumped inside this cramp space, was in no comparison on how fast they jumped out, tumbling out of the room and even making SeungHyun fall on the floor, YongBae’s one knee hit the wooden floor as he tries to get his balance and ran faster. Dae pulled SeungHyun up and followed the running YoungBae.

 

“Hi hyung….” Dae uttered as they squeeze between the perplexed trio infront of the door, not looking at Teddy’s eyes (who was now more of puzzled than angry).

 

YoungBae quickly opened the training room B and indeed his gut feeling was correct, for YongDon was on the floor sitting on his and back against the mirror…terror stricken as if he was being attack by Sadako, but in this situation by Jiyong.

 

“DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” Yongdon yelped.

 

“NO! AISH CALM DOWN IDIOT! AH THE HELL! JUST IT’S ME OK IT’S NOT AISH!!! I’M JUST ME DUDE! JIYONG HYUNG, I’M ME!!! DON’T FREAK OUT!!!” Jiyong took one more step closer but just made YongDon scream more, “STOP BEING A CRY BABY WILL YA---“

 

Jiyong stopped as he was suddenly enveloped with YoungBae’s strong arms, Bae’s hand covering his mouth, YoungBae was breathing heavily…YoungBae and Jiyong froze for a few seconds, Jiyong wanted to slap himself for talking out loud, his voice is not of a baby for crying out loud, it’s his normal voice and he even said he’s Jiyong trying to calm down a freaked trainee.

 

“This is some ---“ Teddy’s voice broke the odd silence, YoungBae’s grip on Jiyong tightened and he slowly lifted Jiyong up (his other hand still over Jiyong’s mouth), their heart was pumping really hard as they face Teddy, Bom and YongDeuk…all three standing on the door way, it was obvious on how Dae and SeungHyun was standing behind the door that they were trying to close it up but failed because Teddy strong hand them and forced it open.

 

“that baby’s Jiyong?” Bom pointed at Jiyong with eyes wide open….now what~~~~