Merry Christmas

When GD = Baby... Literally.

 

 

-----------Later that night when the clock struck at 11:00pm-------

 

“youjin….youjin…” A voice wakes up the little girl who was sleeping inside the room.

Youjin eyes flutter a few times before finally settling to focus and open them up, her eyes bolted wide open and she shut up quickly when her used to be gray room was suddenly surrounded with snowflakes cut out and  a colorful lamp glistens the room.

 

“What’s going on?” Youjin asked and rubbed her hands over her eyes and wondered.

 

“It’s 11 pm and of course…..Youjin Song you are the luckiest girl in the world cause----“ the tallest proudly spoke in a deep voice that nearly spooked Youjin out.  “CAUSE NOT ONLY YOU GET ONE SANT BUT FOUR!!” the tallest santa said and gave out a deep tone ho ho ho tht made Youjin leaned away.

 

“SHH I TOLD YOU TO LIGHTEN UP YOUR VOICE HYUNG IT’LL FREAK HER OUT!” Yongbae said and playfully swung the red bag and hit seungHyun’s tummy.

 

“umm…haha..really?” Youjin wondered and when she saw the nurst enter the room to give her a reassuring smile that whatever is happening is ok, youjin finally started becoming enthusiastic.

 

“and because you’re the lucky girl for this Christmas, we wanted to make it official!” Daesung walked towards Youjin and put a tiara with snowflakes flickering with blue led lights, “tadah! Youjin’s the Christmas princess!”

 

“and because you’re the luckiest princes tonight….” YoungBae put out something of course she also deserves the BEST Christmas gift ever!”

 

“YUP TOTALLY THE BEST!” SeungRi yelled out…. “are you ready for it little princess?”

 

“Umm yes!” Youjin clapped her hand and the nurse even laughed a little.

 

“But you have to promise not to frown anymore ok??” YoungBae teased and pinched Youjin’s cheek.

 

“YES!” Youjin sat nearer the edge of the bed.

 

“One----two---three!!!” SeungRi lifted the huge box and revealed to Youjin a blushing elf in green suit.

 

“This is embarrassing---“ a familiar voice came out….Youjin laughed… “she’s laughing at me!”

 

“this is your idea hyung!” SeungRi nudged Jiyong’s arm, slowly Jiyong puts down the ipad that he was carrying to reveal his face with red blush, pointy ears, and a green pointed elf hat. SeungRi chuckled at how cute Jiyong is but Jiyong stomped on his foot. “OUCH!”

 

“Bring me to the bed…” Jiyong whispered on SeungRi and so he does. When SeungRi placed him on the bed with Youjin, Youjin suddenly jumped on top of him and hugged him---well more of wrestled him.

 

“WHOA!” SeungRi raced to make sure the two kids won’t fall off the bed.

 

“HAHAHHAHAA! THIS IS THE BEST GIFT!” Youjin cheered while Jiyong tries to pry himself free.

 

“YOU—YOU’RE---YOU’RE CHOKING -----YOU’RE KILLING ME YOUJIN!” Jiyong shouted, and his mouth was quickly covered by Dae and his eyes was met with the nurse being alarmed at the noice.  “sorry---“ Jiyong mumbled and gave Youjin an annoyed looked but decided to take in a deep breath and cool himself down. “Youjin….”

 

“yes my prince?” Youjin smiled widely.

 

“I’m not the gift, but I do have the gift with me ok?” Jiyong leaned away from the little girl, SeungHyun and YoungBae laughed silently and turned away at the sight of Jiyong being freaked out by Youjin. “If you promise to calm down and stay where you are…..I’m gonna give the gift to you…promise me that first!”

 

“Youjin’s like worse than a crazy fan---“ YoungBae chuckled.

 

“I promise!” Youjin beamed, Jiyong sighed and his eyes not faltering to look at Youjin, “ok, you ready?” Jiyong pulled out his ipad and started pressing his files…then slowly turned it around and made Youjin watch what he had just done a few hours ago.

 

Youjin took the ipad and watched only to be surprised by the whole class greeting youjin merry Christmas, each student greeting her and telling her to be better, some assuring her that the Christmas play was not complete and they wish to have another one next year with her in it…some joked that Youjin’s part was not played properly because she’s the only one who can do it better…the teacher appeared and told youjin to get better and she’ll wait for her….and it finished with the class singing to her a merry Christmas before all the kids started rushing towards the camera fighting to have their own lime light.

 

Then the screen went dark….

 

Youjin thought it was over but then a voice a familiar to her ears and when she watched closer she saw two familiar faces that warmed her heart.

 

It was her parents, for some reason Jiyong was able to bugged the teach to give him her parent’s contact numbers and with the power of YG and YoungBae’s IT friends they were able to stalk the couple from London and after much convincing to make time for their little daughter, give a speech together as two loving parents towards a 5 years old sick girl.

 

The message was long, but heart felt. The mother cried and wishes that she can hug youjin, the father cheered on her daughter and promised her the world; they told her to wait and they’ll both flight back to Seoul right the next flight available. Bidding Youjin with sweet goodbyes and merry Christmas and telling her that although it may seem work is something they have been doing more than taking care of her….the parents promise to change and when they get back together by next year, they’ll (the parents) change and be better parents…

 

“You are our life Youjin, work and everything else comes next to you…we love you.”

 

And with that the clip ended. The room was silent for a few minutes, the members started wondering if they even did the right thing….

 

But then….

 

Youjin started shaking and crying…

 

“whoa Youjin! I’M SORRY! WAS IT BAD! SHOULDN’T I HAVE DONE THAT?!” Jiyong panicked and hugged Youjin looking at Ri for clues to what to do, SeungRi just shrugged confused as hell as well.

 

“no..no…it’s…” Youjin looked up at Jiyong, her eyes streaming with happy tears. “It’s the BEST gift Yonggie….THANK YOU!!!!”

 

“Wow….ummm you’re welcome…” Jiyong returned the hug… “well it’s 12 now…merry Christmas Youjin…” Jiyong smiled and thought ‘what the heck’, he leaned closer and gave Youjin a kiss on the cheek.

 

“WHAT THE!?!”Youjin and SeungRi was surprised, but the other three checked on SeungRi’s reaction instead.

 

Jiyong slowly leaned away, heart beating a little bit faster and anticipating what will the little girl do after she realizes what just happened…and his fear was justified when suddenly she was attacked and pummeled on the bed by Youjin screaming on the top of her lungs.

 

===========

In the parking lot of the hospital, the four men with red santa pants on but different jackets walks side by side towards a car on the end of the deserted lot. Jiyong was one again on SeungRi shoulder,

 

“ah don’t be careful hyung!!” SeungRi warns YoungBae as they paused to let Jiyong have a sip of YoungBae’s hot chocolate.

 

“yes yes…Jiyong that’s umm…really nice what you didthere…” YoungBae wiped Jiyong’s lip.

 

“whatever…” Jiyong hid his face and tried to cover a red smack on the cheek. “ah she kisses really hard.”

 

“I didn’t know kids nowadays knows how to give hickies!” SeungHyun laughed, Jiyong just glared at him.

 

“It’s not a hickey more of….she bumped her teeth on my cheek.” Jiyong scowled. “this is totally annoying!”

 

“Annoying or whatever….Jiyong….” SeungRi maneuvered so that he’s now carrying Jiyong in his hand, “You made Youjin  genuinely happy, you selflessly gave your Christmas for another person to be happy and to boot that person was someone you don’t get along with…..that’s….that’s really huge---“

 

“I just want her to be happy…nobody should be sad in Christmas day….” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Yup…are you happy hyung despite..you know…being like that?” Dae asked, Jiyong looked at Dae and shook his head.

 

“I’m ok…I’m happy even if my planned Christmas went to spending time with Youjin…I’m happy even if I’m in this situation…because I’m with you guys…” Jiyong leaned at SeungRi… “AAH CHEEZY!” SeungRI hid his face, making the other four laugh.

 

~BANG~ crackles~~~~

 

“Whoa!?!” Dae’s mouth fell open when they were all surprised by a green orb that burst through the dark Christmas night sky. This was followed by another and another, the sky filling up with fireworks from different establishments in Seoul celebrating Christmas.

 

So here they were, five of them, standing in the 7th floor parking lot of the hospital, alone and quiet, standing side by side as they watch in awe as how fireworks illuminated the sky. SeungHyun turned to look at his left and see his bands mates, his eyes met Dae who chuckled, YoungBae looked at both of them and wrapped his arm around SeungHyun’s broad shoulder, SeungRi’s head lowered as Dae affectionately patted it….Jiyong smiled with his eyes nearly closing to a line..

 

“Merry christmas guys!” SeungHyun greeted and he was greeted back by the others. The four of them standing closer as if huddling before a concert. “Let’s work hard always ok?”

 

“Yup….to more Christmas together!” YoungBae followed.

 

“To 2012 christmas with Jiyong being back to normal!” Dae joked and everybody laughed.

 

“I love you guys!” SeungRi cried out, and was met by playfully disgusted responses form the three. He lowered his head as the three older hyung affectionately hit his head and suddenly his eyes meet Jiyong. “I love you hyung…” he told Jiyong.

 

Jiyong smiled widely at SeungRi….

 

“Merry Christmas Hyung…” SeungRi whispers at Jiyong.

 

“Merry Christmas Ri…” Jiyong replied and pinched Ri’s cheeks. “Merry christmas my maknae….”

 

“WHOA!!! GUYS!!” SeungHyung shouted and took out something inside his shirt… “IT CHANGED!!! ONE MORE CHANGED! GUYS!!!! ANOTHER LEAF CHANGED!!!” SeungHyun showed the necklace..

 

“WHOA!! MAYBE THE FACT JIYONG FINALLY ACCEPTED TO CHANGE WHATEVER PLANS HE HAS AND PUT SOMEONE ELSE BEFORE HIS OWN WORKED!!” YougBae joyfully tapped Jiyong’s arms “DAEBAK! JIYONG CONGRATULATIONS!”

 

“Really wow! Thanks!!” Jiyong pulled the necklace to get a better look… “oh…wait….this one…ARGGH THIS ONE’S FLICKERING AGAIN…the one’s that’s been flickering since the day one…I think it’s broken!! OH NO RI WHAT WILL I DO IF IT’S BROKEN!?!?” Jiyong panicked but Ri didn’t.

 

“nope it’s not broken hyung….in due time you’ll learn that lesson…” Ri told him with a warm smile.

 

“are you sure? I’m doubting this one now…” Jiyong playfully pouted, Seungri tightly hugged him and whispered to his ear.

 

“Yes hyung…in time…I’m sure you’ll learn whatever lesson that it.” Ri said his eyes closed, his heart beat beating really fast and inhaling Jiyong’s scent with affection. Ri’s eyes open slowly and noticed one thing, a little smirk appeared on his face. The rhythm of his heart was in sync on how fast the flickering light is…  “I knew it.”

 

“Knew what ri?” Jiyong asked, innocently batting his eyelashes at him…the two paused and looked at each other when---

 

“HEY YOU TWO!!! COME ON I’M FREEZING” SeungHyung cried out, the two didn’t notice that it’s been 5 minutes already when the fireworks stopped and the other three continued walking towards their car and left him and SeungRi on the spot.

 

“Coming!!!” SeungRi tried to laugh it off and hurried his way towards their car…

 

“Sheesh you two are having your own world there again huh!” SeungHyun playfully pretended to threaten to smack SeungRi as he places Jiyong inside the car and in the car seat.

 

“Whatever….you’re just jealous hyung!” Jiyong winked and all of them laughed with how SeungHyun exaggeratedly said no.

=======================================================================

hi guys here's a triple update! :) since it's been too late already for christmas and I'm still down with a fever and can't manage to grab my books...i hope you guys love this! and thanks for the opinions about the diretion of the story..don't worry mgginny your comment did made me think but at least help me analyze how to handle development more carefully. :)

 

advane HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

 

again love love love comments and hmm comments are new years gift for me so yey!!!

 

**next update will be ermm not sure but i guess next week! :) happy new year!