Even CEOs lose babies....

When GD = Baby... Literally.

“Yeah you guys go eat ahead we can’t make it…sorry~~~” YongDeuk calls his friends who reserved a huge table for all of them, cancelling their dinner date to focus on something more serious----or weirder.

 

“So, you’re really a baby now?” Bom pinched Jiyong cheeks, her long nails digging on his skin, Jiyong quickly slapped Bom’s hands away from him. “Tsk, does SeungRi knows?”

 

“Duh of course!!! We live in the same house for crying out loud!” Jiyong sunk deeper on Bae’s lap, sighing as his little secret got blown out of proportion.

 

“You’re too feisty for a little kid, not cute---“ Bom started scratching her head.

 

“So you’re telling me, that the time when I heard Jiyong in here was actually-----him?” Teddy pointed at Jiyong as if he was an alien from another plant.

 

“Hyung I AM KWON JIYONG…it’s just this body….”

 

“This is like from star wards or tales from the crypt...” Yong Don prepares to poke Jiyong but Jiyong kicked him, he hissed but when he saw his hyung glares at him, he shuts up…it was indeed his over-reaction that cause for three more people to know about this.

 

“Does Yang know?” Teddy started scratching his head, all of the sudden he now have a weird out situation that he needs to solve…well more of since now he knows about the deadline he somehow got up automatically to help in.

 

“Yup he knew and he’s been helping us by covering for us in all ways possible…” Jiyong answered, “aish I need two more---“ Jiyong handed the pendant over to let Teddy see it.

 

“hmm consider this a good thing that we know---“ YongDeuk interrupted, the four bigbang glared at him, “hey don’t think I’m trying to sleaze my twin’s exaggerated dealing with things out…but you know at least you have 4 more extra heads to think how to solve this right?”

 

YongDon lit up and smiled at his twin, wow he never actually thought of it but his twin does makes sense, he shifted his eyes and saw SeungHyun nodded, Dae leaned away but obviously convinced and YoungBae’s face softened.

 

“You do have a point---“ YoungBae softens his grip on Jiyong, “so any ideas?”

 

“How about you start paying the money you owe me huh?” Teddy grinned, Jiyong eyes bolted out at this. “the time you robbed me cause you ‘forgot’ your wallet…”

 

“ah….what?” Jiyong leaned away fromTeddy….

 

“Oh yeah he does that to you, I thought we’re the only ones who fell victimized by him.” YongDeuk raised an eyebrow.

 

“He always does that when we go at dongdaemun!” Bom started counting at how many times Jiyong turns at her and tells her sweetly to save him, there were even times wherein he say he will not be able to sleep at night if he wouldn’t be able to purchase something….so she ends up paying for it.

 

“HEY I’M NOT DOING THAT ALL THE TIME!” Jiyong cried out but SeungHyun coughed a little, he turned and swathe other three member looking a little bit guilty…. “am…am I doing that all the time?”

 

“hyung~~” Dae looked up and wonders how to break it gently to Jiyong, “Let’s just say  you’ve been hanging out with SeungRi A LOT…” Dae smiled, Jiyong slapped himself and realized Dae’s point.

 

“Fine----can we consider that as me trying to----to make little gestures of affection, you know being cute and puppy like hummm?” Jiyong blinked his cute little eyes, YoungBae chuckled, while Teddy gestured he wanted to vomit.

 

“But I don’t think that’s the lesson you need to learn, the pendant’s not blinking at all!” Bom was eyeing the necklace on her hand. “Where’s Ri?”

 

“he’s talking to the boss.” YoungBae rested his chin on top of Jiyong’s head. “something with his situation I guess…”

 

“Situation?” Jiyong quickly looked up, YoungBae’s head suddenly dropped and hit Jiyong’s back, “OUCH!”

 

“sorry!!!” YoungBae sat up straighter, “well anyways, thanks guys for being nice enough to learn and keep this as a secret.” He said but then was met with the four people just staring at him. “You guys WILL keep this as a secret right?”

 

“It’s not something we can proudly share anyways,” Teddy leaned back, his body supported by his hands on the floor, “we can’t go telling this out cause people will just think we’ve gone nuts you know.”

 

“but it doesn’t mean that we’re gonna let Jiyong off the hook!” Bom pinched Jiyong’s arm, “be thankful you little brat and do something nice to us!”

 

“whoa? Aren’t we family? Family help each other no matter what---“ Jiyong

 

“and family----“ Bom crawled and her face was just a few inches away from Jiyong “treat one another---“

 

=================IN THE CAFETERIA==================

 

“LET’S EAT!!!” Bom cheered and everyone clap….everyone involving almost all of those who were hired by YG and were present on that day.

 

“I can’t believe Jiyong will be so kind!!!” Chaerin was excited to have a break from practicing when Bom’s group message about Jiyong’s treat for the YG family erupted. “I actually thought I was dreaming…”

 

“No you’re not dreaming so dig in!” Bom laughed and tried to avoid Jiyong death glare.

 

Jiyong couldn’t believe how he got himself coaxed into opening his tab and treating all who were present, as far as he remembered he agreed on treating dinner for those who knew about his little secret, but his noona decided to play a trick on him and invited ALL staff who were present….now even if he’s in front of his favorite meal he couldn’t manage to feel even slightly hungry as he thinks about the bill he’ll be settling later.

 

 

“WHOA! So the Kwon Jiyong treat is real!?!” Kush came and joined their tabe in the middle, “what on earth got into Jiyong?”

 

“We don’t know maybe he had a change of heart---“ Teddy teased

 

“or BODY…haha” YongDeuk joked, making the bigbang member choked with their soup.

 

“YA!” Jiyong cried out, but his mouth was slap and covered by SeungHyun.

 

“Did the baby just got pissed off?” Kush pointed at Jiyong,Teddy quickly covered it up by bringing a new topic on hand. “aah, you know what, I actually don’t need any treat fromJiyong…what I need is his in here and start recording!”

 

“Trust me he is here….somewhere.” Teddy rolled his eyes and starting to type something…

 

“no joke, I need a new track by the end of tonight or else….” Kush wiped his tired eyes.

 

Jiyong received a message and he checked it underneath the table.

 

From: Teddy-hyung

Message: Brat I got your back on this, I’ll handle the recordings…you owe me.

 

Jiyong looked up and just smiled at Teddy, seriously whatever magic teddy will come up with in the studio just to cover Jiyong’s situation will be awesome, but what more touching is that it makes up for how scary teddy was a few days ago on him. With that in mind, Jiyong happily placed his phone on the table, grateful that his hyung got his back and at least now he doesn’t have to worry about recording and sneaking in.

 

“Maybe I’ll just go and call him up---“ Kush took out his phone, everybody’s eyes (except of chaerin), on the table bolted out and felt as if they were in a slow motion, Kush quickly dialed his phone and the Jiyong’s phone on the table started ringing right before YoungBae’s hand was able to grab it.

 

It rang a couple of times, as Kush felt confused why on earth is Jiyong’s phone on the table…the phone that he can swear he saw the little kid use a couple of seconds ago. Kush put down the phone then gave the baby in front of him a point…

 

“WHAT THE---“ Kush scream was muffled with Teddy’s huge hands…

 

“DUDE! I THINK YOU’RE JUST HUNGRY! LET’S GET SOMETHING!” Teddy pulled Kush up and started dragging him out of table with a neck lock.

 

“What’s with those two…ah I’m out of kimchi want one unnie?” Chaerin stood up, Bom waved her hand and she went on her way.

 

“Seriously where does she pack all of those food!?!” Bom shook her head.

 

“You’re just jealous---ouch!” SeungHyun cried out as his knee was kicked rather harshly by bom.

 

“do you think Kush hyung knows?” Daesung asked worried as he see Teddy and Kush talk…

 

“Nah, Teddy can come up with a lie to cover it up.” YoungBae lifted his chopsticks and dabbed it on Jiyong’s lips, Jiyong took the food in but was not chewing at all. “hey you ok?”

 

“maybe he’s still freaking out because of the bill.” SeungHyun chuckled.

 

“No it’s not it.” Jiyong spoke, his lips was dabbed by YoungBae to take away the spill on the right corner, “I’m just thinking…where’s SeungRi and boss, they did get your message right?”

 

“As far as I know I sent it all to my contact and YG-ssi and SeungRi are in it,” Bom browsed her contact information and showed it Jiyong that she did sent it.

 

“Well it’s weird, we all know Ri wouldn’t let a treat escape…I want to look for him.” Jiyong wiggled his way down of YoungBae’s lap.

 

“I’m coming with you---“ YoungBae started wiping his lips but then Jiyong shook his head, “what?”

 

“I want to go on my own, besides it’s safe here in the building you guys just eat…” Jiyong told youngbae and left to go straight to yg’s office.

 

The trip took longer than expected, Jiyong hated it and blamed his tiny legs, and when finally he was able to reach the office he was particularly surprised to see SeungRi facing YG…both men looked stressed and serious.

 

“What’s going on?” Jiyong squeezed his way in the office, he was too small to be noticed by the two (or the topic was too serious that they were too engrossed to notice a kid crawling inside to join them; hiding behind the sofa and listening intently)

 

“So last seven days huh---“ HyunSuk was reading papers, “are you sure?”

 

“yes that’s what I was told…” SeungRi answered.

 

“But letting it all go, aish…working hard for it for so many years and it’ll be gone with just a blink of an eye..” HyunSuk leaned on his office chair making a creaking sound. “it was good while it lasted though…”

 

Jiyong’s heart drop, could they be talking about----him?

 

“I didn’t expect that it’ll be a hit Lee Seunghun at first really, I had my doubts…but man that grew so fast I can’t believe it…” there was a tint of sadness in Hyunsuk’s voice, “again…it was good while it lasted.”

 

“it was not entirely boss, it was a huge headache, dealing with the childishness or sometimes worse iness of it…I can’t believe I can handle it anymore…so maybe it’s a good thing it’ll be over soon.” SeungRi replied, Jiyong’s heart further drop wondering what they were talking about.

 

“but about you know---“ HyunSuk hesitated at first, “if that pushes through, it’ll be the end of the group…letting a vital one go away tsk----but if that’s for the peace of mind for everyone….aish…”

 

“WHAT?!?” Jiyong thought but quickly covered his mouth, breathing heavily and his heart pumping….letting go….letting go of who? Him? Well, looking at his body he doesn’t seem to have a solid case to fight for his position in big bang, by why talk about this behind his back. Jiyong was starting to shake as he remembers all of those managers that got his hopes up and in the end not only stole money from him but also his dream and trust to humanity.

 

“I’m sure it’ll manage.” SeungRi stood up.

 

Jiyong was cursing at the thought that SeungRi just said ‘it’ll manage’…is he just coldly agreeing with HyunSuk letting Jiyong go? Of all people to betray him, why maknae?!? Jiyong fought hard to fight of sobbing, he made sure to not make a slight sound as SeungRi reaches over and shook the boss’ hand and proceed to the exit.

 

Finally he was left alone with Hyun Suk, who was still oblivious to his presence, Jiyong slowly gets up and coughed a little making the boss look at him in surprise.

 

“hey Jiyong, how long have you been---“ the fear in HyunSuk’s face was undeniable, but Jiyong just pretended he didn’t hear anything so his boss’ face quickly regained color. “oh good, I heard you were treating the whole staff right?”

 

“umm yeah I was hoping to invite you---“

 

“were you treating or were you forced to treat people?” Hyunsuk asked but Jiyong was still confused on what to do… “I’m still busy but I’ll try later to go down and eat with you guys…”

 

“Umm ok…” Jiyong walked over the bookstands and saw a familiar album, he looked at his left and saw his boss engrossed with the computer so he took the album without being noticed. “I’ll just head back to the group then…”

 

“shouldn’t I walk you back there, you’re tiny and I’m sure you might get lost here---“

 

“tsk I know this building in the back of my head hyung, I won’t be lost I’m sure of it.” Jiyong tried to sound defiant.

 

Hyun suk stopped typing, he argued in his head that it won’t take too much of his time to walk Jiyong to the cafeteria, it’s not much of a long walk but his work is calling for him. “are you sure?”

 

“yup, I’m good---“ Jiyong lied he was actually shaking and fighting off the urge to whine.

 

“ok then, hey Jiyong….enjoy this coming week….God knows what will happen.” Hyunsuk looked really sad as he sent a cryptic message to Jiyong, he fought all the urgency to tell him everything, but considering how SeungRi begged Hyunsuk not to tell any of the members about the possibilities of this week will be and just to focus on Jiyong’s condition, Hyunsuk held back and just forced a sign.

 

“yeah…ok…” Jiyong bowed and started walking away…

 

Hyunsuk sighed at the sight of Jiyong’s tiny body disappearing. It was odd that he couldn’t focus, he wonders if he should just be open to Jiyong and tell him what is going on, he’ the leader of bigbang anyways, with that in mind, hyunsuk clicked the save button on the new contract that he was drafting and shifted his chair in front of his security tv, with his left hand he clicked the remote and changed the view to the cafeteria.

 

His heart pricked a little as he saw YoungBae, seunghyun and daesung together with bom, kwon twins, teddy and kush eating…soon after SeungRi joins in and grab a few bites before bidding the rest of the group goodbye (he asked hyunsuk if he can leave early to talk  again to their family lawyer)…it was a sad site, but then hyunsuk’s eye furrowed and he started counting the bigbang members…

 

“1….2…3…4….” his finger tapping on the screen, “wat…again…1….2…3…4---“ hyunsuk quickly checked on his watch, it’s been 15 minutes now since Jiyong said he’s going back to the cafeteria, he looked back at the screen again counting the members and squinting his eyes to hoping to find a baby but alas…none.

 

=======back in the cafeteria======

 

Everyone’s laughing at a random joke SeungHyun came up with, oblivious when a man approached their table until that man slammed his two hands on it making a loud bang and spilling Daesung’s soup.

 

“Whoa?!?” Teddy froze when he saw HyunSuk looking at each and every one, their boss’ face was pale and his nose was sweating, “hyung?”

 

“where….ummm….where’s---“

 

“SeungRi he left, he said something about a family meeting with the lawyer---“ SeungHyun pointed at the door.

 

“BOSS SHOULDN’T JIYONG BE WITH YOU!?!?” YoungBae finally noticed the absence of their leader.

 

“Isn’t he with you?!?!?” HyunSuk stuttered, shock to see how the rest of the group looked like it was supposed to be the other way around. “oh ---“ Hyunsuk clasped his hand over his mouth upon realizing a fact…he lost Jiyong. “I lost him.” He whispered, everybody fell awkwardly quiet, not until SeugHyun bolted with a huge grin.

 

“awesome!” SeungHyun cried out and looked at Dae, “we’re no longer the only ones Dae who lost Jiyong!” he said off-guard and forgetting that they’re not alone.

 

“sshhh!”  Dae waved his hand…SeungHyun realized his mistake and quickly sank back on the chair. “huh? He said he’ll be going to your office to pick yup up.”

 

“umm he did, then he said he’ll be going back here….”

 

“he didn’t.” YoungBae was starting to get pale thinking ‘not again jiyong’.

 

“ we better look for him, each one pair up and look for Jiyong in this building, don’t let anyone know!” HyunSuk ordered.

 

“Should we tell seungri?” Bom asked and prepared to take out her phone and call SeungRi.

 

“NO!” HyunSuk and the rest of the bigbang said in unison.

 

“whoa!?! Why?”

 

“SeungRi has a huge meeting with the family attorney, he can’t miss it.” HyunSuk explained.

 

“and SeungRi pretty much is an OC when it comes to caring for Jiyong so if he finds out he’s missing he’ll freak out the most.” YoungBae second.

 

“freak out?” HyunSuk asked and YoungBae nodded, “ok then um better make sure Ri’s distracted in the end, give him a discount on a mall or something I’m sure he’ll like that.”

 

“No hyung bad idea, my credit card still has a sore hole in it.” SeungHyun warned, still shivering at how much SeungRi spent on that day.

 

“fine fine…let’s just start looking  for him ok!! Go!” HyunSuk ordered.

 

The first thing that the boss did was go back to his office, crying Jiyong once in a while, but calling out Jiyong’s name loudly was made more difficult because he had to make sure it’s not noticed nor heard by anyone else. Once back in his office, HyunSuk started checking the security cams, going through each one nearly three times he slowly gives up.

 

“Jiyong where are you tsk!!!” HyunSuk massaged the bridge of his nose when suddenly his remote fell and changed the channel to one of the oldest practice rooms in YG. He didn’t bother checking on it cause it’s too old already and Jiyong hated that place, but then when he was about to switch channel that when he saw little feet stretched out underneath eh tiny space of a table. He leaned closer to see if what he was thought he saw was real and slowly a smirk appeared on his face.