Chapter 6 - Plan B

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Chapter 6 -

PLAN B.

“SO THIS IS YOUR BRILLIANT PLAN!?!” Jiyong found himself totally confused as he was gently put down by his hyung, alternating his milk from Dae’s doraemon bottle and letting SeungHyun replied to his ranting. SeungHyun just pouted and focused on putting Jiyong’s tiny blue and red backpack on his dongsaeng…  “HYUNG!?!”

 

“Yeah this is it.” SeungHyun replied with eyes wide open, Jiyong’s been complaining on how lazily he placed the diaper on and how itchy the pants he chose for him to wear. Hell they’ve been fighting since the moment the other three went away. Now that Jiyong’s nagging him about his ‘plan’ adds up to frustration. SeungHyun just decided to ignore Jiyong and knocked on the door in front of the two of them.

 

“What you can’t physically kill me so you’re going to kill me with boredom!?!” Jiyong rolled his eyes, he can’t believe SeungHyun’s plan.

 

“what do you mean?” SeungHyun stated knocking again still ignoring Jiyong’s glare.

 

“YOU KNOW!!” Jiyong kicked the door really hard and pointed his bottle to SeungHyun “I HATE BEING LEFT ALONE WITH AJUMMA!!” Jiyong sat down, accidentally dropping his bottle… “Aish!” Jiyong was hauntingly reminded when the three members (Seunghyun, YoungBae and SeungRi) got an emergency meeting and they were left with no choice but to leave him with this old lady across their dorm.

 

They kept arguing if it’ll be safe, but YoungBae said he’d known her for some time now and he thinks it’s safe (which turns out to be a lie cause when youngbae said ‘some time’ actually meant they just spend hi and hello whenever he accidentally bumps onto her when they’re both throwing the trash out).

 

That day was far the MOST HORRIBLE for Jiyong, not only was he treated like an idiot….he swore so many times that he felt like his tongue got bitten off for all the moments he had to bit it to stop himself from crying out madly on how the old lady’s not making sense. She also have 10 cats, which not only freaked him out but he can swear he saw her clean the litter box then make him a bottle without cleaning her hands.

 

“She kept me like I’m a cat hyung! That’s not right!” Jiyong protested but SeungHyun was far too busy to check if she’s at home.

 

They both watched the bottle roll a few meters away before stopping, SeungHyun raised an eyebrow which Jiyong just stared at. Jiyong then arrogantly pointed his tiny finger.

 

“aren’t you gonna get that?” Jiyong surprised SeungHyun. SeungHyun’s mouth fell slightly open confused whether to feel insulted or disrespected…..but he have more things to think about. SeungHyun just massage the crease between the space of his eyes as he bends down to pick up Jiyong’s bottle. He handed Jiyong his bottle but the younger one gave him a look as if telling him something’s whacked up. “What!?” SeungHyun can feel one of his veins throbbing…

 

“Aren’t you gonna wipe the top first? It’s disgusting you know…” Jiyong wrapped his arms around, he can hear SeungHyun grunts while he uses his jacket to wipe Jiyong’s bottle. When SeungHyun handed it back Jiyong felt a little bit more tempted to push his hyung’s buttons. “I think you should just change the cap, I’m not sure where your jacket came from…and based on what I smelled when you carried me here, I’m 100% sure it’s not freshly laundried.”

 

SeungHyun wanted to collapse and walk out. Jiyong’s having another one of his diva attitude parading in front of him. Jiyong might have been turned to this tiny person but definitely his ego is not.

 

“You know what Ji…” SeungHyun knocked on the door again, silently praying for the old lady to open up then checked his watch to see what time it is. He grunted when he saw that it’ll be 9am within 20 minutes….and he needs to be somewhere by 10…

 

“What?” Jiyong looked up at SeungHyun, sensing how his hyung became conscious about time all of the sudden.

 

“nothing.” SeungHyun opted not to answer, knowing more that Jiyong will just not handle whatever he might say. SeungHyun’s afraid of pissing jiyong off more, since the toddler knows perfectly how to do a revenge: throw a tanrum and he will not be able to go to do his plan…something that took him years to prepare for.

 

“WHAT I’M TELLING YOU SEUNGHYUN TELL ME NOW BEFORE----“

 

“Before what?!” SeungHyun snapped, but he was able to catch himself and slowly exhaled to calm himself back. “I was saying…you’re lucky G-dragon…cause bigbang loves you, bigbang have enough patient to deal with a diva like you.” SeungHyun muttered, giving one last attempt to knock but when there’s no reply, he felt his heart dropped. It’s all over…he’s stuck with Jiyong.

 

“ofcourse Bigbang loves me….” Jiyong was still oblivious of seungHyun’s disappointment. “There’s nobody there, yey!!”

 

SeungHyun took some few seconds of silence….intentionally ignoring Jiyong’s loud mouth and closes his eyes…trying to calm his heart…pushing the sensation of frustration. SeungHyun think, you can’t miss this date.

 

“HEY!”

 

SeungHyun eyes open when he felt his pants got dragged downwards, nearly tearing it off of him. He looked down and saw Jiyong climbing up on him. “Ji!?” he took the little suffering toddler in his arm. Jiyong quizzically eyed him, as if peering to his soul. “what?”

 

“You’re hiding something from me.”

 

“I’m not.” SeungHyun disappointingly turned around trying to still find a way to find Jiyong a place to stay.

 

“You can’t hid anything from me Choi Seunghyun!” Jiyong pinched SeungHyun’s cheek. “I’ve known you more than half of my life…I know that look. I know that desperation to be alone means on thing.”

 

“Look, I’m sorry you might be thinking I don’t want to spend time with you but I just have something set up for today.”  SeungHyun checked the street before crossing, making sure his grip on Jiyong’s body’s secured.

 

“What?! I knew it! That’s why you’re really into getting rid of me! You’re going for a date!” Jiyong pushed SeungHyun’s face, as if wanting to take his hyung’s head off. “You selfish man! You guys know I need you right now! Ri and Bae went to do their trip! Daesung went to do his church thing again! And you!!  YOU SET UP A DATE!”

 

“JI!” SeungHyun cried out, finally reaching their apartment again. “look we all want to help you, but you should also remember that we have our own needs and obligations too.”

 

“ OFF!” Jiyong shouted, SeungHyung quickly covered the baby’s mouth.

 

“ Ji, don’t swear…it’s creepy!”

 

“You just want to get laid! Damn it... down!....I SAID PUT ME DOWN!” Jiyong kicked rather violently.

 

SeungHyun sighed and did was he was told. He knew it, if Jiyong finds out about this date his dongsaeng will figure out a selfish reason and throw tantrums. Actually he G-dragon would…but Kwon Jiyong won’t.

 

“Gd----“ SeungHyun spoke, Jiyong stopped ranting and looked at him. “it’s not what you think….”

 

“Not what I think? Ok tell me what I should think!?!”

 

“Gd…stop it you’re picking a fight again.” SeungHyun rolled his eyes and checked his phone….he knew it, he’ll have to cancel.

 

“BECAUSE YOU GUYS  NEVER FAIL TO GIVE ME REASONS TO PICK A FIGHT!” Jiyong walked back and forth ignoring SeungHyun sad expression. “Besides it’s not picking a fight, it’s telling you all to straighten up!”

 

“Because you’re the perfect G-dragon that we bigbang have to constantly level up to.”

 

“Damn yes…and right now, you guys are all making me feel damn neglected.”

 

Neglected?! How on earth!? Oh my God, Gd stop it…you don’t know…you act as if you’re the only thing that matters but reality NOT.

 

SeungHyung wanted to stay that but Jiyong will not accept such words so he just rubbed the back of his neck and decided to just let this day over with….whatever he had planned he guesses have to wait. GDRAGON NEEDS HIS FULL ATTENTION RIGHT NOW.

 

“.” SeungHyun cursed silently.

 

“Are you saying something?” Jiyong asked, he heard it just that he wants to check if his hyung have the balls to say it in front of his face. But SeungHyun just remained quiet as he tries to open the door.

 

“Hey you guys!”

 

SeungHyun and Jiyong ‘s weird atmosphere got cut short when a girl’s voice interrupted.

 

It’s Namie, one of their flat mates who lives on the unit across the hall. She came obviously from the gym and was still panting.

 

Jiyong gulped at the sight of one of his dream girls heaving chest and sweaty neck. SeungHyun noticed this but snorted, silently thanking God for such a funny intrusion.

 

“Namie-ssi….” Jiyong slipped.

 

“Uwa? This si Seungri’s nephew right? How cute!” Namie bent down and gave Jiyong a pinch on both cheeks. She’s totally clueless on how Jiyong was staring at her chest, wide eyed and for the first time thanking the weird lady for turning him to this little body.

 

“Ah yeah, damn it….i can’t remember which keys are used to open this damn door!” SeungHyun kicked it and Namie laughed.

 

“can I pick him up?” Namie smiled at Jiyong, Jiyong obliged without double thinking catching the lady off guard. “uwa? You’re a friendly one.”

 

SeungHyun turned to see them, but was surprised to be greeted with Jiyong savoring Namie’s embrace….planting his cheek against one of the lady’s chest. SeungHyun quickly blushed and can’t believe how bold his leader was. He shook it off, reminding himself of not to act awkward….

 

“Ah you’re a hugger huh?” Namie innocently pointed out.

 

“Umm maybe I should take him now….” SeungHyun reached out but Jiyong shouted no. Namie found this funny and cute, SeungHyun knew what his dongsaeng really meant. Jiyong just smirked at SeungHyun as if telling him his having the time of his life.

 

“Why is our baby carrying his backpack and stuffs huh???” Namie asked.

 

“Umm well I was hoping to go somewhere and ask the old lady on the other side of the street to baby sit Ji…” SeungHyun bluntly blurted out, forgetting that he revealed Jiyong’s real name. Jiyong just gasped in horror and waited for Namie’s reply.

 

The two men’s heart pumped really hard as they observe Namie’s slow but surely growing weird out expression.

 

“you’re name’s Ji? Haha! It’s cute, hey I haven’t seen Jiyong for a while now, where is he? Is he ok?” Namie hugged Jiyong tighter. Jiyong giggled in success as he leans closer, the lady was sweaty but he didn’t mind it’s been a while since he last felt a woman’s skin against her. SeungHyun’s mouth fell open and quietly squeezed in his digest to Ji’s abdomen signaling for the woman to let him carry Jiyong.

 

“YAA!” Jiyong kicked in, NO HELL NO YOU’RE NOT GONNA RUIN ONE OF MY DAMNEST FANTASIES EVERY CHOI SEUNGHYUN!

 

“Oh you’re a picky one huh? You like women huh…such a playboy like the one guy named after you!” She pinched Jiyong’s button cute nose, Ji gave out the most trying hard baby laugh that SeungHyun felt like vomiting.

 

“Well  Ji….he’s ok…went back to his parents for a while, anyways I think I have to let you go now…Ji let’s”

 

“NO!” Jiyong pouted.

 

“haha I think this guy got attached to me now huh? You cute little prick! Well tell Jiyong that I support him ok? We don’t talk much or anything at all but I’m really concerned…I wish I was able to at least see him before he went back to his parents…” Namie pouted, unbeknownst to her Jiyong was mentally thanking her, telling her that she doesn’t need to mind him and that no worries, he heard everything…right against her chest…. “Wait, why don’t I go and take care of him while you do your thing?”

 

“WHAT?!” Jiyong and SeungHyun replied quickly, but Namie was more distracted with SeungHyun’s reply to even bother hearing Ji’s old voice. “ummm….” SeungHyun scratched the back of his ear, he doesn’t know if it’s a great idea…or even if he should consider it. But when SeungHyun’s eyes met Jiyong, the baby boy was grinning to big that he cane swear he knows what the dongsaeng was thinking. Jiyong’s eyebrows moved up and down, as if telling SeungHyun to go away now and he’ll be fine.

 

“I’m not sure Namie…Ji’s…..he’s a lot of work.” SeungHyun avoided Jiyong’s death glare; actually if SeungHyun let Ji stay with Namie, yeah Ji will be thankful and definitely will not kill him for taking such a rare chance….but as soon as “someone” hears this….yeah that person will kill him.

 

“Come on, I’ve baby sit my sister’s kids…trust me I know how to handle kids.” Namie winked.

 

“I’m dead.” SeungHyun whispered.

 

“Excuse me?” Namie gently lifted Ji tighter to her.

 

“I mean…ok…” SeungHyun was unsure of what he’s getting into when he followed Namie to her place, carrying with him all of the packed stuffs for Jiyong.

 

Namie opened the door and let the man in, gently placing Jiyong on the couch. “I’ll just get something in my room…make yourself comfortable little man.” Namie gently messed Jiyong’s hair before leaving the two boys alone.

 

“THIS IS ING COOL HYUNG!” Jiyong shouted, but SeungHyun quickly kneeled in front o f him squirming at something. “What?”

 

“Ji…I’m not sure about this..If you can promise me not to tell anybody...ESPECIALLY YOUNGBAE ABOUT THIS…I will let you stay with her.” SeungHyun was scared.

 

“Hell I’m gonna share!” Jiyong shouted back, SeungHyun flinched for he knew Jiyong’s ego went haywire right now. “Being able to see Namie-ssi like this…hug her…her chest…IT’S REAL HYUNG!”

 

“JI!”

 

“What?!”

 

“aaaisssh……..youngbae will kill me.” SeungHyun muttered.

 

“eh?” Jiyong wanted to pry more but Namie entered the living room with her towel and a huge smile.

 

SeungHyun and Jiyong gulped as such a rare opportunity to see the woman that the four of them, except YoungBae, drooled over for the past 5 years they lived in this apartment building. Namie’s a noona but she never wanted to be addressed like that…

 

“haha SeungHyun, I think you’ve infected this baby here with how you guys drool over me…” Namie bent down and kissed Jiyong’s right cheek. Jiyong blushed so red and started panicking if a three year old body can get a hard on.

 

“I think I should take Jiyong ---I mean JI with me…” SeungHyun grabbed a shocked Jiyong. Hastily carrying him and slightly snapping a muscle.. “OOUUUCCHH…”

 

“Hey!” Namie reached out to catch Jiyong.

 

“Pulled my back muscle----ouch..” SeungHyun cursed at his body….

 

“You should go, I’ll take care of Ji…hey I hope you don’t mind taking a bath with me huh?? He doesn’t cry when someone gives him a bath right?” Namie asked. Jiyong cried out silently alleluia while SeungHyun died on the spot….first because of jealousy….second out of worry that Jiyong will blurt this one out in the group mates unintentionally killing a along with it….metaphorically that is.

 

“NO!” SeungHyun answered. “I’m sure my date will not mind me taking a kid with me.” SeungHyun stated walking away…

 

“Date?” Namie pouted, “wow…well wait!” Namie went back to her room then took out something weird…something with baby blue color and random white stars… “My sister left this with me….If you insist of taking Ji with you I think you should use one like this to stop pulling a back muscle.”

 

SeungHyun stepped back, not sure with what Namie’s holding on to. It look scary, like a backpack ruined or some sort of strappy baby version for an S&M.

 

“Um this is not an alien stuff SeungHyun.” Namie noticed the man’s apprehension. “This is a baby carrier…trust me it’ll help.” Namie walked towards SeungHyun and started strapping. “See that’s cute.

 

----------------

Gasp so instead of studying i ended up typing this. T^T...oh man....168 days to go before my date with exam-sama.... T^T..

oh i love namie amuro so i used her in thsi one lol...how do you find this now? thank you for all the subs..i'll be updating soon (like in a few minutes)...

11 subs! =) yey...better than Zero thank you for the readers and commenters!! :)