I deserve some credit- YG

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Jiyong decided to go here instead of any other place, he knew that this place will be the last one they’ll look for cause he’d been too vocal about not wanting to go here. Something about the smell of it he say but in reality it’s because it reminds him of his trainee days…days he wants to forget.

 

His eyes were puffy already and he was still busy sniffling as he flips one page of the album after the other…revealing pictures of his old days and how happy he was…

 

“how could they….letting go? I thought---I thought---“

 

~~WOOSH~~

 

“WA!” Jiyong screamed when the cabinet he was hiding on was opened suddenly, a man bent and smirked at him.

 

“you scared me for a couple of minutes there Jiyong.” HyunSuk sat in front of Jiyong, relieved that his most priced idol was intact.

 

“scared for?” Jiyong wondered and hugged the album back, trying to cover his face but Hyunsuk took it away and started checking out the content.

 

“this is from my office….” Hyunsuk raised an eyebrow. “I was scared because I thought I lost you.”

 

“yeah but I took the album…hmm lost me? I’m sure it won’t matter hyung, why get worried if you’re just gonna shove me out of the window after a week.” Jiyong spit out, trying to look defiant and hiding back tears.

 

HyunSuk stopped and gave Jiyong a puzzled look. “shove you out?”

 

“YEAH!!!” Jiyong can’t help it now he started crying, “I SHOULDN’T…I KNEW IT! I SHOULDN’T HAVE TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!” Jiyong stood up and forgot that he was in a previous speaker drawer that he bang his head quite hard , “OUCH!”

 

“YA!!” HyunSuk pulled him out of the drawer and started bouncing him up and down to calm the pain away… “what are you talking about!?!?”

 

“I..I HEAR---HEARD YOU AND SEUNG—SEUNGRI!!” Jiyong continued crying, “I heard you said about finishing it up, good while it lasted and letting go…and----“

 

“Idiot…” HyunSuk stopped moving and leaned away from Jiyong, “we’re not talking about you ok? Why will I shove you out?!? You’re like…you’re not just an idol for me Jiyong you’re like my son.” HyunSuk blushed a little after his speech. He gently placed Jiyong on top of one of the training room’s high table, putting Jiyong between his two arms that supported his weight on the table.

 

“huh?” Jiyong hiccupped as he looks at his boss. “son?”

 

“Yeah, remember when I met you years ago, you were scarred by those who fooled you, and even if I know you’ll doubt me I still tried to reach out. It’s been years already Jiyong that we’ve been together not just as a CEO and a talent, we’re like best friends and I’m like your dad…or I treat you like you’re my son totally different from how I treat the rest…and after all those years of building this relationship, I would’ve thought that you have trusted me and have moved on from your disappointment from the past?” Hyunsuk rubbed Jiyong’s cheek.

 

“but but but---“

 

“no buts..what you heard wasn’t about you, it was about something else; don’t ask me what it was cause I was given explicit directions not to reveal yet. Now we’ve been together for years I think I deserve that you trust me…no more ‘trust your mom and yourself’ motto.” HyunSuk sounded hurt when he realized that Jiyong’s trust on him dwindled after just a slight misunderstanding.

 

“I’m sorry hyung, but I…I’m just scared that---“

 

“that I’ll shove you out in an instant…you should really learn to trust people more Jiyong…if you trusted YoungBae when he told you something about not releasing a teaser of heartbreaker in your homepage,people wouldn’t have made that flo.rida comparison, if you trusted SeungRi about not going out at that night you wouldn’t have been stuck in this problem…if you have just trusted me that you shouldn’t go out that night in japan….”

 

“none of it would’ve happened.” Jiyong looked down, swaying his tiny legs…. “I really should trust people more often huh…”

 

“you should, have fate in people more Jiyong, not everyone is here to fool or make you miserable, like me…I told you I’ll take care of you, and guess what no matter how many times you ed up I’m still here for you…cause you’re not just a talent, you’re like a son.” HyunSuk smirked, “doesn’t my track record gives me the right to you know gain your trust somehow?” he playfully pulled Jiyong’s chin up.

 

“I’m sorry hyung…” Jiyong cried… “I trust you….”

 

“thank you….” HyunSuk lifted Jiyong up, “now time for you to join your members and me to go back to work huh!” HyunSuk called YoungBae as he carries Jiyong back in the cateria, “hey I found Jiyong, what??? You want to talk to Jiyong wait…” he handed his phone to Jiyong, Jiyong took it but quickly pulled it away from his ears, the shrieking sound of people from the other line was highly uncomfortable to hear

 

“YA! WHAT’S THE COMMOTION ABOUT!?” Jiyong shouted…

 

“IT TURNED! IT TURNED!” YoungBae sounded as if he was jumping… “JIYONG YOU’RE  JUST ONE LEAF AWAY!!! WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!?” YoungBae and the rest were rejoicing…

 

Jiyong held his breath and looked up at his boss…his mentor…his surrogate father….his friend…

 

“trust someone…” Jiyong whispered…

 

“What??” YoungBae didn’t hear him properly.

 

“Nothing just see you around ok???” Jiyong gleefully clicked the phone down. “hyung….can you tell me things will be ok?”

 

“huh?” hyunSuk pressed the elevator button and entered, “wait I thought you hated it when I used to say that to you----“

 

“hmm…I don’t know I just want to hear it from the mouth of someone I trust….” Jiyong smiled shyly..

 

“fine…things will be ok.” HyunSuk hugged him tighter.

 

“thanks---“ Jiyong knew that hyunsu also have no idea if he’ll reach the deadline but hearing this from him calmed him down…

 

After an hour later, HyunSuk was back in his office, lining up the planned activities for the planned new idol groups to debut….he didn’t even noticed that his office door opened again and that he was no longer alone…

 

It was only until a tiny plate with a chocolate cake slice slid on his table and the sound of it caught his attention.

 

HyunSuk chuckled at the sight of the plate being slowly slid on the table with  tiny hands on it….and he’s damn sure that the owner of the hands was trying to simply sneak the cake in and not bother him.

 

“Jiyong?” HyunSuk turned and smiled as the hands froze and quickly disappeared. “can you come here?” he heard footsteps and on his right Jiyong slowly appeared. “cake?”

 

“umm yeah, peace offering for making you worried like that….I freaked out hyung I’m sorry.” Jiyong explained. “umm and look!” Jiyong lifted the necklace, “I only have one left!”

 

“ah cool…” Hyunsuk gestured for Jiyong to come closer, “this is nice Jiyong…” he lifted Jiyong and placed him on his lap, “congratulations!”

 

“Nn…” Jiyong nodded, his bossed pulled the plate nearer them and wanted to feed him but he shook his head “SeungRi said I shouldn’t eat any more sweets today, he took me to a dentist and I had a cavity.” Jiyong pouted. “besides he said chocolates makes me hyper so I’ll pass…”

 

“haha, you and Ri are really close huh?” Hyunsuk ate a piece, “was he a good dad?”

 

“more of a mom I think…YoungBae’s the daddy….and the two guys…let’s just say they make things fun.” Jiyong laughed.

 

“that’s good to hear….” But hyunsuk sounded a little sad when he said that, “I have to go  to the restroom you wouldn’t mind staying here right,I don’t want you to go missing again.” HyunSuk rolled his eyes and Jiyong nodded. “promise?”

 

“I promise.” Jiyong lift his hand and swore. HyunSuk lifted him and placed him on his chair, told him to just sit still and don’t touch anything. Jiyong was planning to do that but not until a fly started looming around his boss’ cake. “Aish!!!” Jiyong frantically tried to swat the fly when suddenly he hit the side of the table and papers that were carefully placed on his left slid off the table. “OH NO!” Jiyong tried to catch them but he failed, so Jiyong had to crawl down and kneeled on the floor trying to fix his mess…

 

“man I’m so gonna get hyung’s piece of mind later….” Jiyong curses silently as he puts on folder on top of the other…when suddenly his eyes gazed upon one sheet…actually SHEETS of properly organized one with a bull clip, what caught his eyes was not just the thickness of the bundle but the labeling.

 

Lee SeungHyun

 

Jiyong felt guilt rush over him when he started wondering if he should really read his dongsaeng’s files, but he couldn’t help it…he checked if he was still alone and when no signs of the boss in site Jiyong quickly started reading, it didn’t take long before Jiyong bolted out of the office, dialing his phone and trying to call SeungRi…when the maknae failed to answer, he called up YoungBae.

 

“WH—WHERE ARE YOU!?!?” Jiyong cried out.

 

“Practice Room A, whoa,why are you panting Ji are you running??” YoungBae laughed a little,

 

“YES! WE…WE..N-N-EED TO GO FIND RI!” Jiyong was jumping up and down as he tries to hit the elevator button which he did after the third try.

 

“why so sudden!!!” YoungBae stopped laughing when he realized how serous Jiyong was.

 

“JUST FIND YOUR WAY OUR OF THERE AND LET’S LOOK FOR HIM!” Jiyong cried out before the signal from his phone die out.

 

-----

 

“Jiyong….aish I told him to sit still for crying out loud.” HyunSuk smirked when he saw his little visitor have gone away, he knew it…Jiyong will promise but will break it later. He was just gonna shove it off his shoulder, cause breaking petty promises had always been Jiyong’s thing (oddly it became a cute and ran on inside joke in the company), but then when HyunSuk saw the pile of papers on the floor that’s when the alarm button in his body kicked in.

 

HyunSuk bent down and saw that SeungRi’s file was open, and of all pages to be opened why on “that” particular page…his heart lunged as he calls SeungRi’s phone.

 

“hello?” SeungRi answered, “Boss why? I’m in a meeting….”

 

“Has Jiyong been calling you!?!” HyunSuk lifted Ri’s file…

 

“Yeah 6 times already but I didn’t answer cause of the meeting, why something happened to Jiyong hyung?” SeungRi quickly excused himself from the meeting and stepped out of the restaurant. “hyung?”

 

“He knows….Jiyong now knows…” HyunSuk puts down the folder and a gust of wind form the fan hit him, flying a piece of paper up in the air. HyunSuk’s throat became dry as he watches over as the paper that cause Jiyong’s rush  flew up and dances gracefully as it hits the carpeted floor. “He saw your file….”

 

SeungRi just remained quiet….Jiyong now knows…

 

“He read your resignation letter…” HyunSuk said stabbing SeungRi’s heart with horror....

=================

HAHA!! Oh no....so here i am taking a day break from studying, just to type as many chaps i as could...ermm and also sadly to fnish this one up...how as it so far? i love reading your comments... <3 thank you very much..

 

oh by the way i'm kinda confused what's the differene of bb fic in lj and here? should i post this one there? haha...weird question huh...

 

SO TADAH! i hope you love how this story will soon come  to its end...

 

and i especially dedicate this chater for my friend freakmaster82 in lj. :) she's a gri shipper too!! =) hugshugs!