Chapter 4 - Thank You..

When GD = Baby... Literally.

 

Chapter 4 - Thank You.

 

“OH MY GOD!!” Seungri quickly stood up and lifted Jiyong with complete disgust, spluttering some of Ji’s “fluids” on  YoungBae’s pants.

 

“DUDE!” YoungBae shrieked and turned away, brushing accidentally the wet portion to Dae’s legs.

 

“HYUNG I’M WEARING SHORTS!! YUCK!” Dae cried out, SeungHyun started laughing out loud and clapping his hand. Dae gritted his teeth and not letting their eldest hyung unscathed deliberately grabbed SeungHyun’s handkerchief.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” SeungHyun glared at Dae, who merely gave a smug smile then torturously used his hanky to wipe his left leg dry. “THE HELL!”

 

“Now we’re all even.” Dae proudly declared. SeungHyun used the nearby chopstick to lift his wet hanky then saw YG laughing….and with a devious smile started planning to not let their great boss out of the fun.

 

“OH HELL NO UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE NOW.” YG threatened..or more so informed SeungHyun of a fact.

 

“Hey come on guys, it’s not as if you guy don’t pee!” Jiyong cried out, feeling funny that his tiny legs outstretched are swinging from left to right due to SeungRi’s panic. HE was quickly taken by Bae who was also holding Jiyong with a complete disgusted face. Bae’s hand was strategically outstretched so as to make sure Jiyong’s a foot (or even two) away from him. Jiyong just pouted in disappointment.

 

“Well yeah we do, but----we don’t go peeing on another person’s lap!” YoungBae replied, torn between feeling sorry for Ri and laughing.

 

“Don’t freak out guys, toddler’s urine doesn’t smell that bad.” YG waved his hand calmly.

 

SeungRi raised both eyebrows then gently dabbed his left hand’s fingers on the wet area of his pants and then curiously……smelled it.

 

“AAKKK?!?!” SeungHyun wanted to vomit at this.

 

“RI!?!” YoungBae shook his head at how gullible their maknae is.

 

Jiyong was just laughing and pointing at Ri, who looked really annoyed.

 

“BOSS!?!” Ri felt fooled but then YG just clapped his hand and shook his head.

 

“and you ing believed me.” YG laughed and noticed tiny Jiyong smiling with his gums out and funnily waving his tiny hand. YG smiled and reached over to give Jiyong a high-five, something they usually do. Somehow, having to see his four talents freak out like how he did when he was taking care of his daughter for the first few days was refreshing. It’s like a trip to memory lane and comically lightens his spirit and makes him forget of all the problem his company is facing right now.

 

Maybe Jiyong’s predicament is good…at least emotionally wise and friendship wise.

 

“So what are my infamous frat boys aredoing I the middle of the day inside the cafeteria???” Eun-ju said as she surprised the 5 men when she hugged her husband from behind. YG pecked an innocent kiss on her cheek…the four quickly bowed.

 

“Hey Eun-ju-ssi what’s up?” Jiyong accidentally blurted out, forgetting his current situation.

 

“Eh!?” Eun-ju quickly looked up and did a double look and pointed at the baby Bae’s carrying, “Did I just hear that boy talk?”

 

“Aaaah no!” YG replied, “it’s Ri who said that….”

 

“Huh?”  she looked confused then raised an eyebrow to Ri “Hey Lee SeungHyun I know you and Jiyong are close but I have not given you permission to talk to me like that.”

 

“Sorry.” SuengRi gritted his teeth, taking the blame…he felt a pit in his stomach, it’s a wonder why his boss’ wife hates him so much.

 

“and now….” She shifted her eyes upon the baby bae’s holding, “who’s kid is that???”

 

“oh ummm.” Bae panicked then quickly shoved Ji to SeungRi’s chest, wetting Ri’s tshirt.  “Ri’s…AH I MEAN NOT REALLY SEUNGRI (being careful to stress each word), it’s Ri’s….”

 

“Nephew.” Ri pouted. “Cousin went to seoul, wanted to tour around so she left me with her kid.”

 

“Wow how cute…” Eun-ju wanted to pinch the kid but then her own kid started crying inside the trolley.

 

While Eun-ju was busy calming her baby down Ri felt his chest getting wetter and wetter.

 

“AAAH!!” SeungRi cried out but what can he do but hug Jiyong tighter to not let the kid fall.

 

“Oooppps….sorry Ri….” Jiyong was giggling.

 

“Shut up.” Ri mumbled then placed a space between him and Ji, ah yeah it’s too late…Ji totally messed his Billabong shirt… “We’re you drinking last night?” he whispered with a touch of anger.

 

“Um might have?” Jiyong pretentiously tried to be innocent.

 

“You pee smell like vodka..SHEESH…” Ri shook his head disapprovingly.

 

“Sorry…” Ji’s tiny fingers playfully rolled Ri’s shirt around his fingers.

 

“tsk…nah it’s ok.” Ri answered…”HMP!” Ri scoffed but then----- *smack*…..

 

Jiyong’s heart paused and gave out this huge increase in pace when Ri’s thin lips quickly smacked against his tiny forehead. He blinked a couple of times, but then it was so warm..the kiss was quick but it felt like a thunderbolt ran through him. Ji looked up, hoping to catch maknae’s eyes so he can ask for an explanation but then Ri was focused back on Eun-ju….as if the kiss didn’t happen.

 

Oh man, now Ri sees me too cute that he kisses me like how he kisses Kush’s kids…

 

Ji thought, but he enjoyed it…annoyed him to the Nth level but made him cuddly and warm…he’ll let it pass.

 

“What is this???” Eunjo pointed at the wet floor then at SeungRi’s pants then at his shirt. “He peed on you?”

 

Snorting sounds from the five guys, Ri rolled his eyes and nodded.

 

“Aawwee…your nephew’s not yet potty trained? Ok well….” Eunjo quickly lifted Jiyong’s shirt and pulled down his pant..

 

“YAA!!” Jiyong shouted and bent his legs up.

 

“HONEY NO!!” YG pulled Eunjo’s hand off of Jiyong.

 

SeungRi swung Jiyong away from Eunjo, mentally cursing the older woman for randomly doing something she has no idea what.

 

“WHAT?!?” Eunjo laughed at how terrified the men were when she was just hoping to check the “baby” out. “I’m just gonna check his diaper…”

 

“Diaper?” SeungRi asked innocently.

 

“Well he’s wearing one right???” Eunjo wanted to reach out and lift Jiyong’s shirt.

 

“YAAA!” Jiyong quickly hugged Ri tighter Get your freaking erted hands off me woman!

 

“We don’t have one yet….” Ri answered, Eunjo shook her head.

 

“You guys, men are really hopeless if we,  women, are not around tsk tsk tsk”, Eunjo bent down and took out a white package from her daughter’s trolley and some wet wipes. “Here change his diaper…don’t forget to use the wet wipes and also it has lotion to prevent rashes and wet burns.” She smiled at Bae who gladly took the things she’s handing out.

 

“Cha---change me?” Jiyong whispered in horror… oh hell no…

 

The imagination of laying on his back with 4 heads hovering over him and looking at him while figuring out how to change his diaper……IS HIGHLY WEIRD!....

 

“Oh crap~~~~” Jiyong bit his lips…. “Weird lady please I’m so sorry…..I don’t want this anymore.”

 

“You’re lucky your nephew didn’t poo on you…”Eunjo laughed.

 

Jiyong felt Ri jerk him a few inches away from his chest then glared at him “Don’t you dare poo on me hyung.” He whispered.

 

“As if I can control that.” Jiyong puffed his cheeks, sheesh as if he wanted to do that.

 

“Unless you guys want me to be the one to change his diaper…” Eunjo stretched her hands to take Jiyong, but Jiyong violently kicked his legs and panicky climbed closer to Ri’s chest.

 

“It’s ok ma’am I’ll handle my nephew…he’s choosy.” Ri sarcastically said the choosy word…

 

“Ok then….hey are you coming let’s go.” Eunjo tapped YG’s shoulder. YG stood up and started to push the baby cart forward.

 

“Hyung…aren’t you…..” SeungHyun jerked his head towards Jiyong’s direction “you know help us?”

 

“Look….I have enough problem already, figure out what you can do and when it all fails then call me…besides Jiyong’s suspended until December this year so we’re practically off the hook…” YG coldly answered.

 

“I AM!?!?” Jiyong shouted in horror, wow that’s the first time he heard about YG’s decision. But then YoungBae quickly covered Ji’s mouth.

 

“damn it stop talking!” Ri whispered.

 

“I…” Eunjo can swear she saw the baby talk, but YG quickly turned her around as if stopping her senses to make contact to each other. “I can swear the baby talk…”

 

“No…hahaha! No nothing..let’s go.” YG ushered his wife away before giving one last look at the four men and mouthed ‘FIX THAT’.

 

“Aiiggoooo…..now what can we do…” Daesung sat down but made sure his feet is away from Jiyong’s pee.

 

“Well…this is a huge problem….” Ri looked at Jiyong “YIISH!” he wanted to smack his head against Jiyong’s head. “If only you stayed at home last night things wouldn’t have happen like this.”

 

“Whatever.” Jiyong snided. “look we fighting like this won’t help me back to my old self ok….SeungHyun hyung don’t you have a schedule today? You should get going now, and you Bae shouldn’t you get going to your shoot…and Dae don’t you have a seminar? I’m sure you need to get there 30 minutes before the start.”

 

“whoa..spoken like Kwon Leader…”SuengHyun was taken aback in surprise, Ji raised an eyebrow and pointed at his hyung.

 

“I am kwon leader.”

 

“But we have a problem…” Bae said…

 

“WHAT?!” Jiyong cried out but then got stunned when Bae lifted what he has in his hands….Jiyong quickly blushed at the realization… “How are we gonna put diaper on him…”

 

“Bigger question….who?” Dae said.

 

“YAA!” Jiyong cried out in protest as 8 hands tries to calm him down.

 

“come on! This is worse than giving bath to boss and gaho!” Bae tried to pull Jiyong’s fighting legs.

 

“Hyung calm down!!” Dae tries to put stretch Jiyong’s legs.

 

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!” Jiyong shrieked as he tries to wrestle out of the huge hands hovering him. He was laying on his back on the cold cafeteria table…seeing ’s huge heads hovering on top of him.

 

SeungHyun and SeungRi were ready with the wet wipes, lotion and diaper…

 

“Guys hold him still!” SeungHyun checked his watch “I need to get out of here in a few minutes!”

 

“YOU TRY TO HOLD HIM STILL!” Dae shouted feeling frustrated. It’s been 10 minutes already of trying to stretch Jiyong but the kid won’t just let this thing be easy.

 

“AISH! JI!” Bae tapped Ji’s chubby baby thigh.

 

“HEY!” Ri shouted.

 

“there goes mommy and daddy fighting again.” SeungHyun whispered, gaining a piercing glare from Ri.

 

“Don’t hit him too hard….” Ri said then pointed Jiyong “look at his thigh it’s red already!”

 

“It’s just pink and I didn’t hit him to hard, he won’t stop fighting!” Bae was now getting sweaty.

 

“AISH!!!” Ri pushed Bae aside then with a little slam lean bent over Ji, putthing his hyung in the middle of his forearm. Ji noticed this and stopped struggling, Ri’s face really look serious. “Hyung…” he calmly said then realized Ji was already hiccupping from crying. “tsk….” He wiped off the tear… “ok what if we change your diaper inside the bathroom? Will that be ok?”

 

~sniff…sniff~~ “yeah that’ll be better…” Jiyong hiccupped.

 

“ok…then you choose among us four who you want to change you….” SeungRi asked. “Look I know you’re embarrassed but we have to work this thing out. If you won’t cooperate now what will happen if you do number 2? That’ll need more cleaning up.”

 

Jiyong was disgusted by Ri’s words but he has a point.

 

“Oh hell no I’m not gonna change him if he does number 2.” SeungHyun quickly shouted.

 

But Ri ignored him and waited for Jiyong to stop hiccupping, he’s sure that their leader is thinking carefully of what he just said. It’s always like this, Jiyong pretends to be the proudest one but he still listens especially to Seungri.

 

“Hyung?” Ri asked then brushed his fingers on Jiyong’s slightly sweaty bangs….”tsk we need to change your clothes soon we don’t want you to get cold.”

 

“You.” Ji decided.

 

“Huh?” Ri asked back..

 

“I said, you…you can change me…” Jiyong pointed at Ri, dipping his tiny finger on Ri’s boney chest.

 

SeungRi smiled then lifted Jiyong up. “Ok then..see that was easy…” SeungRi glared at YoungBae. “Hyung, patience….we’re dealing with a baby here ok?”

 

“Fine mommy knows best…” YoungBae rolled his eyes.

 

“and dad needs to put his temper on check.” Ri grabbed the diaper from SeungHyun and proceeded to the bathroom.

 

“I’m going….” SeungHyun took off….update me whatever happens ok?”

 

“Sure hyung…” Ri waved his hands.

 

It was rather quick change, Jiyong struggled at first but then Ri was calm enough to explain to him that if Jiyong can show him that he can put the diaper alone then he will no longer help him do it. But when Jiyong tried and failed numerous times he finally gave up. Blushing all throughout the ordeal especially when Ri started wiping his and errmmm unmentionable areas with lotion.

 

“Hyung as if I have not seen that when you’re already grown up.” Ri laughed.

 

“YA DON’T REMIND ME OF THAT MOMENT!” Jiyong blushed deeper as the memory of him mistakenly running out of the bathroom to his room (cause he forgot his towel) and bumping to SeungRi on the way.

 

SeungRi just laughed and finally finished the changing. “There…smells like a fresh baby again!”

 

~SMACK~

 

There it is again! That innocent kiss…aisshhh……

 

“Oh you find me kissing your forehead weird hyung?” SeungRi noticed Jiyong reaction of quickly grabbing his forehead and blushing away.

 

“umm no…just…just surprised me.” Jiyong pouted, it was a lie, it totally felt weird. Not because he’s disgusted with SeungRi’s tiny kisses but….it feels weird that he’s heart stops then races back when maknae’s lips dabbed against his forehead…how he wishes that ri does it more often….

 

Damn it…what the hell is happening to me? Are all toddler ers for kisses?

 

Ri lifted his shirt and started washing them on sink…Ji just watched his maknae scrub it off a little with the handwashing soap.

 

“Ri…” his quickly noticed something when the important necklace dangled as Ri bent on the sink. “LOOK!!”

 

Ri checked the pendant and to their surprise a leaf was blinking….

 

“Wow…” Jiyong looked closer…

 

“Yeah….wow….it’s as if it wants to change color..” Ri pointed out how the black leaf was blinking to amber… “cool you’re learning one lesson!!!!”

 

“Umm but I don’t get it….it’s blinking----“

 

“Maybe you’re still not having a good idea of what lesson that is or you’re being too stubborn to get what that lesson is….we’ll get to it ne hyung!” Ri smiled big, comforting Ji with a huge gently massage on the head, ruffling his hyung’s hair in his fingers.

 

Jiyong’s heart stopped again, blushing another shade of red as he savors the touching comfort of Ri’s encouragement. He never gave Ri much credit in things he does, and if he do he just gently tap the shoulder or pretend to point out another thing the maknae have to do more….remembering how maknae always tries to comfort him and to encourage him…..

 

Even in front of camera SeungRi’s never afraid to show how appreciative he is and how he believes in Jiyong….

 

All of the tings SeungRi does to him…..he never gave proper credit.

 

“Why are you like that maknae….?” Jiyong asked, this time Ri was in front of the hand dryer trying to dry his shirt..

 

“WHAT?!?!?” SeungRi turned around and shouted for Jiyong to talk louder he can’t hear him properly. But then “HEY DON’T MOVE OK! YOU MIGHT FALL!”

 

“yes ri….” Jiyong sat still..for the first time listening to SeungRi. SeungRi noticed how Jiyong wanted to speak to him so he stopped drying his shirt and walked towards the confused leader.

 

“ok spill it out.” Ri said, Ji looked up and took a deep breathe.

 

“well how can you do it Ri? Be expressive on how you feel not just to me but to all things…”

 

“Especially to you?” Ri smugly smile at Ji….Jiyong chuckle. “Aish too cute, you always pretend to be talking about general stuff but you only want to talk about you.”

 

“Ri.. I’m serious.” Jiyong shook his legs.

 

“Well because I believe that I should be honest to all the people I face…when I got kick out of big bang, I thought my life ended…there were so many things I thought I can never do again with all of you guys. There were so many things I wanted to say but kept it all in. Then when I came this close to being away from you all, I realized how I will forever regret not being true. So now that I’m given the chance to be back I made it a point to everyday show you all how I feel. That despite the cameras or what other people will see, I am not afraid to show my real me to you all and savor each moment to show my appreciation and enjoyment to your company…to the life that YG gave me.” Ri answered and felt his eyes getting watery. “aish, too dramatic…”

 

“no it’s ok.” Jiyong dabbed Ri’s eyes. “cool my hands are as small as your eyes kekeke”

 

“Hyung.” Ri smiled then took Jiyong’s hand and playfully bit it.

 

“OUCH!” Jiyong cried out but laughed in the end.

 

“I’ll continue drying my clothes now ok?” Ri tapped Jiyong’s thighs. “Don’t dare move that much, please…I don’t want you to fall.”

 

“Yes mommy.” Jiyong joked, but before Ri can go back to his drying activity, Jiyong felt like he wanted to burst out something…and add SeungRi’s words strengthened him to be braver for once to say things to maknae… “Ri…”

 

“Ah I miss being mommy…” Ri laughed. “yes?”

 

“Thank you….” Jiyong said….the two words felt foreign in his mouth, he only say those for fans or whenever he needs to….but never to maknae.

 

Ri was taken aback by this surprising words. “Hyung you don’t have to---“

 

“No Ri….thank you, thank you for being you..for helping me each day to be a better me…I can’t express things much, I don’t know how to put things and emotions in words…”

 

“No you’re a great song writer, you can put emotion to songs…that’s just the same hyung” Ri tried to laugh, but he can’t help but feel touch for Jiyong’s attempt to be emotionally expressive for the first time.

 

“NO IT’S NOT THE SAME!” Jiyong pouted. “Songs….songs are expression worth for people to generally accept and feel for…but I can’t express words that are genuinely and exclusively reflective of my feelings…of how I appreciate life, YG, fans, bigbang……..” he then looked at Ri, “how I appreciate you.”

 

“Ah you’re making my ego fly to the roof hyung.” SeungRi tried to hide his flushed face.

 

“Well if you flying to the roof reflects how hard you work and how much you deserve nicer respect and treatment…then fly…” Jiyong smiled, feeling a totally refreshing relief with each words he uttered in his mouth; as if heavy weights are being lifted from his heart with each genuine statements. “Ri, I’m sorry you might felt that I’m just being showy when the camera is rolling….i know it’s true…but honestly….I wanted to be thankful and show you my gratitude and how much I appreciate you..it’s just that it’s hard and---“

 

Ri hugged Jiyong…

 

“what if you start by saying a humble thank you hyung??” Ri whispered.

 

Jiyong smiled, hugged SeungRi…

 

“Thank you for being you lee sunghyun.” Jiyong said, his stomach felt like it was being tangled out of embarrassment..that sounded different and weird but it’s the truth. “AAH BEING HONESTLY THANKFUL IS FREAKING EMBARASSING!”

 

“Well it still feel good right?” SeungRi laughed then leaned away to find Jiyong head leaning on his chest with closed eyes and smile.

 

“Yeah it feels GREAT….the best…” Jiyong replied, savoring hearing SeungRi’s heart.

 

SeungRi eyes gazed on the mirror and to his surprise saw something worth screaming for; but since Jiyong’s ear is against his chest he just nudged the baby to look at where he is pointing. “Hyung look!”

 

Jiyong opened his eyes and turned around to see their reflection. “yeah what?”

 

“look at the necklace…”

 

To their surprise, one of the 7 leaves finally changed back to amber…

 

“6 more to go hyung…” SeungRi happily said.

 

“RI!!” Jiyong kicked and raised his hands in joy. Ri grabbed him and playfully kept gently tossing him up and down… “But Ri…” Jiyong grabbed the necklace, “the one that changed color is not the one blinking a few seconds ago..”

 

“Oh yeah…” Ri noticed it too.. “well maybe the lesson you learned which I think is being honestly and humbly grateful is different from the one you were inkling to learn a few minutes ago…” SeungRi checked his shirt which was now slightly dry… “I think this will do.”

 

“Hmmm….ok…it’s weird…” Jiyong thought carefully what was he feeling when that leaf started to blink.

 

“Don’t think too much.” Ri put on his shirt, “as I told you we’ll get there.” Ri was about to give Jiyong another kiss but then stopped.. “ah…you feel weird when I do that..sorry I just, keep forgetting you’re not just an ordinary baby…”

 

“No it’s ok.” Ji pecked on Ri’s chin and smiled….

 

Ri tidied up the changing table and finally lifted Jiyong carrying him out of the bathroom.

 

Jiyong rests his head, again enjoying the sound of Ri’s heart and warm breathing again…Jiyong noticed the ‘questionable’ blinking leaf started glowing again…. “it’s doing it again….” Jiyong said but then started yawning.

 

“I think everybody left now…” Ri noticed at the empty café… “hyung?”

 

“I’m sleepy now Ri…..”

 

“well we need to buy you some stuffs first before we go home will you still be up for it?” he asked with concern..

 

“ok then….” Jiyong just stared at the glowing leaf…

 

What do you mean??? What lesson am I hesitating to learn you darn leaf…

 

===========================================================================

YEY! Jiyong's 1 out of 7!!!

haha! =) thank you very much for the subs and also for the lovely comments...everytime i read them i can't help but tempted to write a quick update...

 

what do you think about this one? hmmm sounds fishy on what that particular "lesson" that Jiyong needs to learn but just can't get a real grasp on it...but i'm just gonna let you all guess and think about it..hehe

 

again subs and comments are love!!! =) 

(oh and next update will be this weekend..need to surrender my laptop to my mom by the end of today, she just let me type a an update..hehe)