La la la

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Chapter 19 - la la la

 

An hour ago SeungRi was busy checking a book and doing statistics in his laptop, probably checking the money in his business venture and all, Jiyong hates it when SeungRi uses “marketing” as an alibi no to pay attention to him. Since two nights ago, Jiyong knows and feels that something’s wrong. Since the night he fell asleep on SeungRi while watching Romeo and Juliet, something changed.

 

SeungRi doesn’t feed him anymore, change him, bathe him or more less…SeungRi doesn’t have any time for him.

 

His maknae always have some lame excuse such as he’s trying to fix a new single to present to YG, or he’s gonna go for a meeting with some legal adviser to get his family’s possession in tact (a problem that came up since Jiyong requested for Ri not to venture in the idea of legally marrying someone to avoid repossession), and now for tonight…the night before his big school play (well for Jiyong it is BIG ok?!?) SeungRi was sitting on his laptop, and totally immersed in an on line meeting with his business buddies and are checking  the possibility of opening a branch near Incheon…

 

Although it all seemed business Jiyong can see through all the act…it’s just another stupid alibi to ignore him.

 

So when Jiyong tried to it all in and give it one last chance, Jiyong threw his coloring book on SeungRi’s lap and decided to sat over his chest, covering the laptop from the maknae’s view.

 

“PLAY WITH ME!!” Jiyong demanded but SeungHyun just pulled out the phone and called someone, Jiyong pouted and tried to pull the phone from Ri’s ears…SeungRi appeared to by annoyed gently lifts Jiyong off of him and started walking out, taking his laptop within him in the veranda and continued talking business, leaving a  Jiyong totally ignored.

 

This has got Jiyong’s blood pumping, he had enough and what happened next was something if he only knew would’ve elicited the future events, Jiyong would’ve not done at all. But as we all expect, Jiyong’s temper got the best of him and his deadly eyes glared at one of SeungRi’s priced possession.

 

SeungRi’s DEATH STAR lego….

 

A priced possession that the whole group had to endure a week of gloating, and also elicited SeungHyun’s begging SeungRi to sell it to him. The lego was so huge that even SeungRi’s full grown arms can’t wrap around it. For SeungRI it’s his masterpiece but for Jiyong it’s just a huge chunk of gray eye sore. Eyesore cause Jiyong always wonders how on earth SeungRi was able to make time for this lego set instead of practicing.

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth, eyes going back and forth from SeungRi to the Death Star…

 

~~~

 

“so when do you think we can file a contract for the choreographers huh?” SeungRi checks on the profile of an applicant he got in his email when---

 

~~BANG~~

 

SeungRi quickly turned around, his heart rushing cause he knows oh so well what that loud clanging sound is….that sound is uniquely Lego related and to his horror when he slide the door open and stepped back to his room, he saw nothing but a large pile of gray lego spilled everywhere and Jiyong’s workbook on top of it.

 

“Wow….” Jiyong’s eyes grew open in shock as well. “I…I…” Jiyong pointed at the huge mess while sitting on the table, “I was just thinking of rolling it off the table---“

 

SeungRi was still speechless, bidding his partner goodbye and shutting the laptop off. He gently placed his gadgets on the nearby table and kneeled on knee on the carpet and pick up a huge chunk of God knows what of part of his used-to-be-masterpiece.

 

“months---months of sneaking in to build this---“ SeungRi kept on blinking, feeling how dry his throat and eyes were all of the sudden.

 

“RI!!” Jiyong crawled off the bed and stood besides his shocked maknae, feeling totally guilty to the extent of his damage. “I’m really sorry…I am! I was just, thinking of throwing it off the table but I didn’t expect it to shatter in pieces!” Jiyong picks up a huge pile and started randomly putting them altogether. “Hey we can rebuild this right? For Christmas! You want?----ri?” Jiyong stopped when he saw SeungRi standing up and walking hastily towards his closet. SeungRi pulls out Jiyong’s baby bag and started trashing his baby clothes in it one after the other. “What are you doing!?!” Jiyong dropped the lego pieces and rushed towards Ri’s side, pulling out whatever Ri is putting in. “Why are you packing my stuff.”

 

But Ri just ignored him and continued packing, lifting the bag so Jiyong can’t stop him anymore. When he had officially put almost everything in it, SeungRi maneuvered himself and leaped over Jiyong, walking towards his door and stomping towards YoungBae’s room.

 

“Hyung! Bae hyung!” SeungRi knocked endlessly until YoungBae opens the door with eyes puffy from sleep. YoungBae then realized what SeungRi was carrying and was confused but then got it. “Here.” SeungRi handed him Jiyong’s belongings. “Your turn. I’m tired.”

 

“Ri?” YoungBae hugged the bag, tiny footsteps approached them and Jiyong stood between the two men, totally distraught.

 

“Why are you holding my stuffs!?!” Jiyong pointed at YoungBae then plead fully looked at SeungRI, “Are you kicking me out?”

 

“Oh now you get me?” SeungRi stoically passed over Jiyong, “I’m getting his crib..not like he use it but that is taking too much space in my room hyung…”

 

“umm ok?” YoungBae put down Jiyong’s bag and wiped his eyes.

 

“This is not happening! RI!!! Oh my God!” Jiyong started to sniffle a tiny cry as he desperately tries to pull this heavy bag out of YoungBae’s room.

 

“What did you this time Ji?” YoungBae asked, Jiyong stopped struggling and looked up.

 

“I messed up his death star…”

 

“Oh no you didn’t!”

 

“That’s not the point! I can buy him a new one if I want to! Totally built and all!”

“but it’s not what SeungRi worked hard for Ji---I guess that’s why he’s pissed off.” YoungBae yawned again but choked his yawn back when he saw Jiyong’s puffy cheeks turning red and tiny tears running.

 

“And I know that stupid death star is not the reason why he’s kicking me out! Something got into him two days ago! I can feel it! Bae what should I do? I know that lego is just his huge excuse..A ING LAME EXCUSE  TO KICK ME OUT! TO IGNORE ME TO SHUT ME OUT!”

 

“You’re just freaking out Ji---“ YoungBae tried to bend and carry Jiyong, his jaw clenching tight as he silently ponders and puts the picture together…and realized that Jiyong is making sense, cause he knows too well what happened two nights ago before SeungRi started acting distant to Jiyong and purposely picking fights with him…intentionally staying away from Jiyong.

 

 

“NO I’M NOT!”

 

Jiyong’s voice burst out of the dormitories that shots SeungHyun’s eyes wide open. He was laying on his bead and on his chest, hugging his infamous stuff toy. Seunghyun wipes of the edge of his and grumpily checks in again on what forsaken Godly hour have SeungRi and Jiyong chose to fight again.

 

--1:40 am—

 

“What the ~~~” SeungHyun tries to shut his eyes again, blasting away any sort of noise away from his thought…

 

“IT’S THE LAST STRAW HYUNG!” SeungRi shouts back followed by doors banging open and something being pulled out.

 

“Maknae I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it!! Please!!!!” Jiyong begs…

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!” SeungHyun finally slams his teddy bear and scowls as he goes up and choosing to ignore his slippers and check whatever commotion is up. He opens the door with his other hand ruffling his hair and saw DaeSung on the hallway too checking out the whatever scene there is.

 

DaeSung saw SeungHyung and immediately gestured for him to shut it and  save the questions later, he pointed his finger towards the other end of the hallway. SeungHyun squinted his eyes to get a better focus and to his surprise was met with YoungBae sleepily leaning against his bedroom door to keep it open, Jiyong on the floor trying to pull out his baby bag out of YoungBae’s room.

 

“What’s going on?” SeungHyun finally can’t help it but ask.

 

“Remember how the mother and the kid keeps arguing for the past two days?” Dae appeared to be explaining rather than asking, which got the sleepy head SeungHyun more confused. Dae rolled his eyes and sighed but before he speaks a ruffling sound came from SeungRi’s end of the dorm.

 

“YoungBae hyung here!” SeungRi called out a sleepy hyung as he pulls Jiyong’s crib out of his room. Tiny Jiyong quickly let go of his bag (the one he’s been trying his best to pull out of YoungBae’s room; which by the judge of the scenario on hand seemed to have been put there by the maknae). Jiyong ran towards SeungRI but the younger one ignored him and just continued folding the crib. “Here, I’m sure you’re gonna be able to assemble this right hyung?”

 

“RI!!!!! STOP IT! I…I…waaah!” Jiyong finally broke, everything’s too fast to comprehend, as far as he remembered he was getting pissed off on how SeungRi was ignoring him and that the only time he actually talks to him is when he needs to or when SeungRi’s trying to so-called help him in his play. “You’re making a huge deal out of this, please come on!!”

 

“I’m going to sleep now hyung, I’ll give you all his things tomorrow---I mean later, I need to go anyways to YG and do some music, I need sleep cause it’ll be a long day tomorrow.” SeungRi yawned exaggeratedly and stretched his arms.

 

“WAIT! Are you not coming today!?! Today’s my play Ri!” Jiyong panicked, “If you’re too pissed off I don’t think my play should suffer on this one….Ri!!” Jiyong started throwing tantrums on the floor.

 

“I can’t hyung, I’m busy…besides you have the other three guys to cheer you on.” Ri waved his hand and closed the door quickly before Jiyong can say another word.

 

“That was----harsh.” DaeSung nervously checked on Jiyong who’s hands were tightly wrapped around his knees, hugging them together and closed to his head. “Hyung---“ Dae bent down and gently ran his huge palm over Jiyong’s head, Jiyong’s subtle jerking and whines can be heard. Jiyong’s tiny arms slowly stretched out and Dae leaned closer knowing what it meant---Jiyong needs a hug.

 

Jiyong wraps his arms around Dae’s shoulder which was quickly wetted by his tears, he whimpered as his body was lifted off of the floor.

 

“Shh…don’t cry hyung, I’m sure Ri will get over that…he’s a drama king you know!” Dae tried to hum happy songs to make Jiyong smile. YoungBae tugged Dae’s arm to gesture for them to come inside his room, SeungHyun followed and even managed to pick up Jiyong’s elf ears and put on again.  “La la la la—Baby Jiyong’s gonna stop crying now---“ Dae rapped in beats with their debut song La la la….randomly making up a lullaby while he swings Jiyong from left to right, Jiyong lifted his head and got confused…but Dae’s smirked was too cute to ignore that he stopped whimpering and bit his lips.

 

“blow---“ YoungBae pressed a tissue over Jiyong tiny nose, a funny snorting sound came from Jiyong’s blowing nose. “There---“

 

Jiyong inhales and watches in amusement as Dae tries to sing again…

 

“la la la---baby jiyong nore more tears now---cause dae, Tophyung and Baehyungya are here to make you smile!” Dae continued singing—

 

“Move it move it—“ SeungHyun supported while bobbing exaggeratingly his elf ears.

 

Jiyong finally giggled…

 

“La – la – la!!!” YoungBae giggled and started dancing stupidly with tissue on his hands, one even crumpled containing Jiyong’s snot.

 

Jiyong tightly hugged Dae and started laughing.

 

“AH GROUP HUG!!” SeungHyun cheekily declared and YoungBae joined in.

 

“YOU’RE CRUSHING ME—HIC—HAHAHAHA” Jiyong laughed while hiccupping after crying his heart out a few minutes ago.

 

Unknown to the other four inside the room, as they started randomly replacing their song lyrics to stupid ones to make Jiyong laugh, SeungRi’s back was on the wall beside YoungBae’s door, holding on to one of Ji teddy…he smirked, but his heart felt like stopping. He sighed and just gently placed the bear besides YoungBae’s door and silently entered back inside his room and shutting it close.

-------------------------------------

OMG! haha i know i was targetting 26 or 27 to write my xmas special but i got too busy---well more of got too dragged to too many reunions and trips that i was only able to hold my laptop right now. @[email protected]'t worry I'll try typing another as i sit down in my room....

 

yes sorry for the typos dear readers, i'm just typing and posting cause I have to go and do some more meeting later with  some friends and colleagues. Oh and I love how you guys are able to help me think of the ending..it's coming i can see it but i can't figure when...

 

love love love the comments!! i can't wait to see them and read them..THANK YOU! AND FOR ALL THE NEW SUBS! THANKS THNKS SO MUUUCHHH!!! LOVE LOVE!

 

OH BTW THIS IS A DEATH STAR LEGO THAT I HAD IN MIND IF YOU'RE ALL WONDERING: