Last Lesson

When GD = Baby... Literally.

“!” Jiyong screamed on the top of his lungs----he was now standing right in the middle of the road, looked down on his feet and saw he was barefoot. He wiggled his toes then looked up again, it was snowing but he oddly feel war; and that’s when it hit him--- “I’m ME AGAIN!!!” He rejoiced at the site of his entire body being his true self. He quickly turned around and started running towards the YG building, screaming on the top of his lungs---

 

“BAE!!!!! DAESUNG!!!! TOPHYUNG!!! SEUNGRI!!” he opened the door towards their normal practice room, but no one was there. He ignored it and decided to check the next floor shouting s’ names in same over over and over again; once in a while shouting Teddy, YongDon, YongDeuk, Bom’s and HyunSuk’s name. He had rounded up the whole building not even using the elevator since he was just too happy to use the stairs with his long legs again but to no avail, nobody’s here.

 

He ran out of the building and was even surprised that he had ran all over the building of YG and not even sweating….he looked up of YG, then slowly it sank it…he was wearing white and the building was abandoned or he was alone.. “Hello?” He shouted but still no reply… “where’s everyone?”

 

“not here for sure…”

 

A voice surprised him and made him jumped, he quickly turned around and saw the same old ugly woman that cursed him, but this time she was no longer gipsy type, her smell doesn’t resemble that of a rotten incense but warm cookie instead with a touch of roses (actually it’s not something that he can’t pin point but it was good smelling), her hair was no longer a mess but it was neatly flat out with a few curve and her blonde locks illuminated the sun light…she was…beautiful.

 

Too beautiful that he can’t even close his own mouth that the lady had to close it for him. “You don’t want a fly to enter your mouth now mr. kwon Jiyong.” She smiled ad tapped her index finger on Jiyong’s thin lips. “cat got your tongue?”

 

“What…what’s going on?” Jiyong finally found his tongue and started looking from left to right and indeed saw the abandoned cold street of seoul. “why am I wearing white, why am I still feeling warm even if its snowing and….why are you freaking beautiful now!?!”

 

The woman laughed at how confused Jiyong was, “ok I think after nearly a month of putting you in the worst case possible, you deserve at least  an explanation---“

 

“Ah duh---“ Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

“You failed.” The lady just started walking and Jiyong followed on her side.

 

“wait what do you mean I failed?”Jiyong started scratching his head.

 

“ah the impact must’ve shaken your head too!” The lady paused then turned to face Jiyong, “You see you failed to turn all of the leaves back to amber---“

 

“I STILL HAVE A WEEK! I COUNTED!” Jiyong defended.

 

“yeah…but you failed before you died.” The woman finished.

 

“d-d-di-died?!” Jiyong stuttered then suddenly fall on the ground, stupefied by what he just heard when the atmosphere slowly became crowded, he can hear sound but he can’t pinpoint where…the used to be eerily abandoned street started being filled with stationary  people, he slowly focused and saw the gray Hyundai, then a frozen group of crowd a few meter away. Jiyong can’t understand but he can hear voices---

 

“Ri, let go now---“

 

“YoungBae…” Jiyong whispered to himself…

 

“NO!!!”

 

“Ri….” Jiyong took a few more step to see what’s in the crowd.

 

“SeungRiya it’s done---it’s done----“ SeungHyun’s deep voice erupted in Jiyong’s ear that he wanted to hide and block how tormented it made Jiyong’s heart.

 

“HYUNG! HYUNG!!”

 

“SeungRiya----“ Jiyong finally reached the middle and fell on his knee when he saw Ri’s stoic body bent beside his body, YoungBae pulling him, DaeSung halfway falling on his knee and being supported by the two kwon twins with SeungHyung on the other side of Jiyong---all of them appearing as if a sad painting.

“this can’t be---this---this is not real…”

 

“It is—too bad right you were actually so close to get that last leaf turned amber but damn---maybe death have different plans“

 

“!” Jiyong stood up and obviously pale on the scene he just saw surrounding him. “why am I here…if I’m there?”

 

“You’re in your limbo Jiyong----somewhere in between earth, up there and down there---“ the woman told him. “Now you’re here cause, of an important things---or issue”

 

“what choice?” Jiyong kept on sitting on the nearby bench with his head down bent between his knee.

 

“You see, there are only  a few people out there who can sacrifice their life for another person---especially without knowing if the person loves him back too---“ the woman smiled when Jiyong finally looked up, she bent her knee to have her face on level with the confused soul. “You see, people sacrifice if they know they can get something or they got something---but to do what you did so selflessly is different---“

 

Jiyong started massaging the bridge of his nose “aish, lady please don’t be cryptic on me anymore I’m dead please give me break.”

 

The lady chuckled then nodded, she placed her beautiful hands on Jiyong’s head.

 

“Because you sacrificed too much---your life for someone you love without knowing even if he loves you too, I got orders from high ups---“ she winks at Jiyong then grinned wider, “I’m giving you a wish and I’m gonna grant it…any wish at all---“

 

“any, any wish?” Jiyong lifted his face to finally see things clearly, “you’ll grant me any wish---“

 

“yes, it can be ----a new life---or a second one—we can revive you and all---“ the woman placed her hand on Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong slowly stood up and walk going back to sit beside the frozen SeungRi, running his hand over SeungRi cheeks and wiping away SeungRi’s suspended tears.

 

“I know what I want---“ Jiyong turned around and smiled sincerely, “I want all of SeungRi’s debt and problems be away…I just want him and the rest of the bigbang to be happy---to have the courage to move on from this…to be happy even without me.”

 

The woman eyes widen when she heard about this, “now….what? are you sure? Some peopleask ofr a new life or second chance but you—“

 

Jiyong stood up and dusted his knee, he gave Ri a last hug from behind before standing in front of the woman, “I am sure.” He smiled.  “Second change,it sounds good but what I want is for all Ri’s problem to be gone for him and them to be happy---“ Jiyong hugged himself, “24 years doesn’t sound bad right! I even had a month to catch up being a kid!!! Haha….” Jiyong tried to convince himself with a laugh.

 

The woman can see through the sadness, and slowly he approached Jiyong…. “You really changed….” She said proudly.

 

“whoa…hey you did too…you’re too beautiful, you’re giving me a run for my money” Jiyong joked…

 

“that’s because a guardian angel’s appearance reflects the core of their human…..” the woman cupped Jiyong’s cheek… “and your core is too beautiful now I can’t even point where to start----Kwon Jiyong---“ she lowered Jiyong’s head and she dabbed her lips, gently kissing Jiyong’s forehead and a blinding light appeared with chimes sounds and strong wind. Jiyong closed his eyes anticipating with welcome arms whatever that comes his way….his ready.

 

======================================

“JIYONG!” Youngbae shouted “where were you!?!?” heaving anger out of his nostrils”

 

Jiyong jumped out of the bathtub, his heart pumping really heard and his face pale. He looked up and saw YoungBae heaving in anger and standing on the door. Jiyong quickly looked back at his surrounding and saw that he was back in their dorm….actually IN THEIR BATHROOM. He canvassed everything and glances all around, his clubbing clothes was stacked on the rack. EXACT SAME CLOTHES that he used partying a month before he turned into a baby.

 

“So?!?! ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAY THERE IN THE TUB AND IGNORE ME!?! IT’S ONE THING THAT YOU ACTULLY WENT OUT OF THE DORM TO ING PARTY WITHOUT US KNOWING BUT NOW YOU’RE EVEN GOING BACK WITHOUT US KNOWING! YOU JUST GOT SUSPENDED JIYONG AND---“ YoungBae was naggin but Jiyong jumped out of the bathtub and hugged his best friend totally forgetting that he was and soaking wet. “EWE JIYONG YOU’RE WET!” YoungBae pushed Jiyong, “what’s got into you!?!”

 

“Ah!!!” Jiyong laughed and put on the towel, “You don’t remember Youngbae!?”

 

“ummm remember what?” YoungBae started wiping his wet shirt, “aish I better change…”

 

“no seriously you don’t remember what happened? Me being a kid? You dating namie---“

 

“YA! What’s with me and namie! I don’t—I don’t know” YoungBae quickly blushed, but Jiyong just smirked and pinched his best friend’s cheek—“don’t go being cute at me! I’m still mad at you---“

 

“I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!! From now on I’ll listen to you sir! For sure! Promise!” Jiyong lifted his hand “boy scout promise!”

 

“YA!!! Jiyong’s here?!?!” SeungHyun stepped into the hallway too shocked to see Jiyong “Jiyong when you said ‘like a ninja’ in high high you really meant it huh!?!” SeungHyun joked, and even if Jiyong heard it this the second time around (well only him that is) he still quickly ran towards his hyung and hugged him while jumping. “WHAT—WHAT GOT INTO YOU! YUCK YOU’RE WET!! GET THE OFF---“

 

“NOTHING! NOTHING! I JUST LOVE YOUR JOKES HYUNG! THEY’RE THE BEST! I PROMISE! SHELL LET’S GO BONDING TOO NEXT TIME! OK? AND UMM  WHEN YOU FEEL BEING SENTIMENTAL IN THE STOCK ROOM LET ME JOIN OK!” Jiyong hugged SeungHyun who was now blushing cause that was the first time YoungBae found out about his sentimental tripping (and in his world, he wonders how on earth can Jiyong have fond out about his little feminine touch secret).

 

“Hyung?” Dae entered and Jiyong was about to run towards him but he blocked Jiyong with the cooking spoon he was using. “don’t—I get it you’re happy and you want to hug people but not now! You’re dripping wet hyung---“

 

“ah sorry---dae! Anou---I want to umm, go to the daycare you frequent….i want to spend time with someone---“ Jiyong remembered Youjin…

 

“umm I thought you hate kids---“ YoungBae found this weird, Jiyong just gave him a smirk.

 

“NO I DON’T!” Jiyong shook his head.

 

“Yes you do---“ SeungRi’s eyes were glaring at Jiyong.

 

“ah maknae---“ Jiyong’s heart beat too fast---the site of the person he cares the most,to be given a weird second chance to see him again was so beautiful. But when SeungRi just quickly passed by him and went inside the maknae’s room made Jiyong’s heart lunge. Jiyong quickly thought, if all the other three members doesn’t know what happened…so basically SeungRi doesn’t too.

 

“man you really pissed off mankae today, he was like the punching bag of all people who were looking for you---“ SeungHyun shook his head disapprovingly, “You better do a lot sorry to him Jiyong---“

 

“YES SHELL I WILL!!” Jiyong nodded and went straight to the room—

 

“STOP CALLING ME SHELL!!!” SeungHyun blushed more, especially now that YoungBae and Dae was laughing at him. “STOP LAUGHING AISH!”

 

Jiyong slowly opens the door and saw SeungRi on the table facing the window…he clicked it shut slowly, fearing in his head how to say sorry, how to face the reality of knowing now how deep he feels for SeungRi but the other doesn’t remember a thing---

 

I guess I better try harder this time, Jiyong thought.

 

Jiyong slowly turned around, he took a deep breath… “Ri---ummm…about you making excuses to me today, thank you---I’m sorry I messed up with the , I’m sorry I never listen to you---sheesh I’m sorry for being the biggest jerk in the world---especially to you---I’m sorry---“ Jiyong looked up when he heard the chair being pushed back and the sound of scuffling footstep rushing towards him and suddenly he was pulled in a tight hug.

 

“You----you died---“

 

Jiyong’s eyes opened wide at the sound of SeungRi’s words. Slowly SeungRi’s body started to tremble and then his knees gave in, Jiyong can only try to support Ri as they both kneel on the floor. Jiyong returned Ri’s hug as his maknae cry on his shoulder. “Maknae---“

 

“I don’t know but I was crying for you---you were dying, then suddenly I felt a warm touch on cheek, and all went white then I suddenly came back here sitting on the table and I heard Youngbae hyung shout at you and then TOP hyung and Dae hyung----and you’re now alive---“ SeungRi continually trembled, “You got hit by a car----how could this be---“

 

Jiyong leaned away and lifted SeungR’s chin to be able to look at his dearest dongsaeng. “You remembered?”

 

SeungRi nodded…. “Each and every memory….even your last few words hyung---“ SeungRi squeezed Jiyong’s hand still shocked on what is happening.

 

“wait I don’t get this, when she said I get a wish---I didn’t wish this---huh Ri your family and their investment!”Jiyong cried out and the two quickly snapped and called their house, Jiyong didn’t just watch as Ri call his parents.

 

“hello mom, about umm the investment that Jiyong and I told you about…you have-----you have not----what” SeungRi eyes started to tear once again, “yeah it was a stupid thing---thank God you didn’t, yes just keep your money in the bank..business is good---I’ll tell Jiyong you said hi..and yes, I’ll bring him with me for the three day vacation this week….” Jiyong put down the phone and he tried to cover his eyes with his arm, heaving buckets of tears in relief…. “hyung---they didn’t invest, it is as  if nothing really happened, my family’s safe---“

 

Jiyong hugged SeungRi, calming him…..he closed his eyes, thanking his guardian angel for REALLY granting his wish---now if his second chance and Ri remembering each detail was a plus..then he’s not just thankful…but eternally grateful.

 

Ri finally calmed down and leaned away from Jiyong, Jiyong giggled as he tried to fix SeungRi’s messed up appearance, “seriously maknae you should really learn how to cry in a cute way---you look like a lost puppy---“

 

Ri laughed, both of them kneeling in front of the other, knees grazing each other’s. “Hyung so you did get the seven lessons huh---care to share what’s the last lesson was?” SeungRi asked…Jiyong smiled from ear to ear---

 

Jiyong took both of SeungRi’s hand and enclosed it in his and placed it on his heart, then looked at SeungRi’s eyes and making sure Ri can feel his heartbeat Jiyong replied: “I learned THIS…”

 

Jiyong closed his eyes and went to gently kiss SeungRi’s waiting lips.

 

----end--- (1/7/12)

OMG...IT'S DONE!! T^T AFTER NEARLY MONTHS OF WRITING THIS..ICAN'T BELIEVE I'M DONE T^T...i relly amso thankful for all of you who accepted this story with open arms..thank you...to all my commenters:

TopieHyunieGD - you're the first commenter so thank you!!

Blackspiderlily, PandaRiRi, mgginny (i edited chapter 29 for you lol), g-topftw, DAESUNG123, CreeDmgERROR, alleksandra, heii21deii, HunnieBunnie, ArielLM13, VIPn8SuperStar, naruthenarcissist, gina88, sis_cute, sokool23, sayarinie, BigbBang4ever123, t3nt3n, clavius, fydapanda, Akira97, Mia_Animas, LastAngeil, NoLimitxInfinite, BIGBANG_, Chjuar17, Ihearlife...

I'll miss this story...hoe you love it..please tell me what you think of the ending.. hehe =) LOVE TO READ THEM!

now time for me to sleep---

AND SPECIAL THANKS AND HI TO MY FRIENDS HERE IN AFF vvipforseungri and freakmaste82 (whom i speically dedicate this fic to AYUCHAN!!!!)