Chapter 10 - YoungBae's Day.

When GD = Baby... Literally.

-------a few moments later----

 

“YOUNGBAE! GET OUT!! SNAP OUT OF IT!” Jiyong’s tiny foot kicked on the door. “DaeSeung needs to poop!”

 

“NO I DON’T!” DaeSung quickly replied, garnering a ‘wtf-are you cooperating or not’ look from Jiyong.

 

“I’m hopeless! This ! Who spits on a girl!” YoungBae’s voice can be heard from the other side.

 

SeungRi, Jiyong and DaeSung have all been sitting in front of the bathroom door, trying to woo YoungBae out…

 

“Well it’s just namie….what’s wrong with that??” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

“HE SPIT ON NAMIE!?” SeungRi said in horror…

 

“More of shower her with coffee…” DaeSeung whispered.

 

“OH MY GOD! YoungBae hyung! That’s….are crazy??” SeungRi.

 

“SHUT UP!” YoungBae cried out.

 

“Maybe you can claim that in some foreign land that’s how they ask a girl out!” Jiyong laughed.

 

“Oh yeah! That’ll work! Hahaha…” SeungRi clapped his hands…

 

“Wow….can we talk about this in some talk show? This will be epic!” Dae suggested…Jiyong laughed harder…

 

“WHATEVER YOU DOUCHES! GO AND MAKE OF ME!” YoungBae started crying like a little kid….

 

“YoungBae~~~~~” Jiyong continued knocking. “Look we can all just go there and you know….say sorry!”

 

SeungHyun lazily stepped out and was surprised to see SeungRi, Jiyong and Daesung all flopped on the floor….SeungRi noticed his hyung and gave him a smile. “What’s up?” he walked towards the three… “You guys look like as if you’re paying a vigil here…”

 

“WE ARE PAYING A VIGIL….” Daesung retorted and SeungRi laughed,SeungRi waved his hands calling for SeungHyun to lower down in order to tell him why they have a whiney crying inside the bathroom.

 

“Is that SeungHyun hyung???” YoungBae asked, the least thing he needs right now is for the most sarcastic and childish member to know about his little boo-boo.

 

“No it’s not!” Jiyong slapped SeungHyun’s shoulder and signaled for him to be quiet.

 

-the four guys was surprised that for a split second YoungBae opened the door and closed it again-

 

“LIARS!” YoungBae sat on the toilet reminiscing how horrified Namie was.

 

“YoungBae we all promise not to make fun of you….right guys?!” Jiyong knocked again…

 

“Yeah we promise…except during times wherein we make coffee….” SeungHyun snorted followed by the two youngests’ laughs.

 

“We better start making sure to watch when YoungBae makes us coffee…..you know make sure it’s really sugar…” Dae joked.

 

“Or maybe better if YoungBae’s the one making our coffee we better stick with sugar free---“ SeungRi followed, and the rest erupted in laughter.

 

“Hey Bae, what if come on let’s just go to her place and say sorry…we can bring a peace offering gift right?” Jiyong wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter.

 

“I have a good idea!” SeungHyun grinned.

 

“What hand her a coffee as a peace offering?”  Dae laughed.

 

“Starbucks gift check?” SeungRi was clasping his hand over his stomach which has been aching out of laughing so hard.

 

“YoungBae what if you take this opportunity to say sorry to her then ask her for a date…you know to make up for what you did…” SeungHyun suggested which was ironically does makes sense.

 

The bathroom become silent…and Jiyong smiled triumphantly, obviously SeungHyun’s suggestion perked up some interest from the lead vocalist.

 

“Then you can you know take her out…have lunch….watch movie….then cap it off with----“ SeungHyun stopped before going further---but SeungRi got where SeungHyun was heading and finished his joke for him.

 

“THEN CAP IT OFF WITH A DATE IN A COFFEE SHOP!” SeungRi pointed at SeungHyun and the older one laughed and nodded as if they’re heading towards their own world.

 

“Guys it’s not that funny.” Jiyong tried to reason out…..but he can’t help laughing with them when---

 

~~CREAAAAKKK~~

 

The door opened and the four men stopped to look at YoungBae who was standing there carrying something with him.

 

“Oh .” SeungRi tried to stand up, Jiyong wanted to ran away,DaeSung tried to jump out…and SeungHyun….well he was still laughing and didn’t notice that YoungBae was carrying a bucket filled with ice cold water.

 

“HA-HA-HA.” YoungBae cried out before splashing the four guys with his arsenal. “Very funny!”

 

The four froze when the icy water hit them, sending spike to run through their veins.

 

YoungBae was about to close the door again when SeungRI kicked it open.

 

“WHAT THE HYUNG! Jiyong hyung might get sick!” SeungRi grabbed the shaking Jiyong and quickly carried him inside the shower and quickly tried to lower Jiyong’s temperature.

 

“Hey I’m joining in!” Dae jumped in and was soon followed by SeungHyun, the four were cramped up inside the shower trying to get warm while YoungBae sat on the toilet obviously still shaken by the events.

 

“Oh come on Bae….will you cheer up? We looked obviously ridiculous cramp up here and you won’t even notice or smile?” SeungHyun cried out, his voice echoing inside their bathroom. YoungBae looked up but just pouted.

 

“I’m hopeless…maybe I should just accept the fact I’m too much of a goofball for dating or anything.” YoungBae rested his head over his hands.

 

“You know hyung….” SeungRi started taking out the shampoo and started rubbing Jiyong’s head…“Give me some—“ SeungHyun reached out and took the shampoo bottle from SeungRi’s hands and started lathering it up…

 

“it’s not really hopeless, you just have to practice talking to girls that’s it!” SeungRi continued talking.

 

“Are we taking a bath altogether?” DaeSung quizzically reacted when SeungHyun handed him the shampoo, which the eldest replied by just smirking and raising his eyebrows a couple of times.

 

“Yeah Bae, you know practice makes perfect…besides aren’t you the one who taught me how to talk to girls???” Jiyong lifted his hands as SeungRi takes off his shirt. SeungHyun smiled and playfully reached out for Dae’s shirt but Dae slapped it off while crying ‘OH WE ARE NOT GOING THAT FAR HYUNG.”

 

“that used to be the case…but now…I don’t know….” Bae looked up and was obviously shocked to see the other four members…it was the first time that this scene finally sunk in him… “You know….what you guys are doing….it’s really disturbing.”

 

“What taking a bath together? It’s not the first you know….” SeungHyun laughed.

 

“Focus guys, we’re talking about solving boy’s problem here.” Jiyong interjected “No changing of topic.”

 

“Whoa what’s this intervention ero version?” SEungHyun laughed.

 

“EWE HYUNG~~” SeungRi looked up but then was met with SeungHyun covering his eyes with lather- “Ouch ouch ouch!” SeungRi cried out and quickly ran water over his eyes.

 

“Look…I just want to sleep---“ YoungBae stood up and was about to leave when…

 

“OK THAT’S IT!” Jiyong jumped out of SeungRi’s hands and ran towards YoungBae’s legs. Surprising the lead singer when he felt a tiny kid wrapped around his legs as if a koala would to a tree.

 

“Ji~~~” YoungBae tried to shake Ji off but he wouldn’t budge. “Look I want to sleep now.”

 

“NO YOU WON’T! UNLESS WE TALK ABOUT THIS! Look we’re sorry we made fun of you ok? But come on…you’re not hopeless.” Jiyong gripped youngbae’s legs tighter.

 

“I am.” YoungBae lowered his head.

 

“No you’re not…”

 

“shut up Ji and stop trying to make me feel better.”

 

“Fine ok, right now you’re a dating wreck…but it’s not something we can’t fix…right guys?” Jiyong looked at the four who just nodded. YoungBae rolled his eyes. “Namie said she’s going to take a bath….and since she failed to do her 9am jog due to this incident…and she has work at around 11….i bet she’ll just do the 6pm jog right?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Oh yeah, it’s Thursday today so that means her shift is mid day….unless it’s the third Thursday of the month…” SeungRi looked up at the ceiling as if counting an imaginary calendar.

 

“Ah yup third Thursday of the month’s her double shift day right?” SeungHyun was now busy washing off his hair, and when he flipped his head up he accidentally showered Dae with water from his hair. “Oops sorry.”

 

“Good so that means 6pm tonight she’ll be jogging…” Jiyong started cooking up a plan, the look of determination is something undeniable.

 

“But remember when she does her 6pm jog she does it in east side of the park and not the west…something with her fascination of liking the sun set.” DaeSung pointed out as he hands the soap to SeungRi…

 

“And she starts off with buying some weird tea from the 7/11 shop near the stop light.” SeungRi started soaping his arms and smiled at YoungBae’s lost look.

 

“PERFECT! We can all pretend to ran on to her and that’s it!!!! OPERATION FIND YOUNBAE A GF IS ON!” Jiyong clapped.

 

“COOL!” SeungHyun laughed “this is really like some covert operation haha”

 

“WEH HYUNG, DEFINE COVERT---“ Dae laughed but SeungHyun quickly just ran his wet hands over Dae’s face, who was obviously disgusted.

 

“Wait…….are you all serious…” YoungBae was at a lost for words… “don’t you guys have things to do other than help me? Shouldn’t we at least focus more on fixing Jiyong?” He pointed at Jiyong who was now smiling at him; still looking as if a koala on his legs.

 

“oh come on…..i still have 3 weeks I think….besides, you helped me get over my fright over girls before…I owe you this and I don’t mind sacrificing a day for you Bae…. AND I DON’T LIKE SEEING ZOMBAE YOU KNOW.” Jiyong winked at YoungBae who responded with a blush.

 

YoungBae sighed and rubbed his hand over Jiyong’s head… “Fine….thanks…”

 

A little pause but then…

 

“AH TOO CHEESY!” SeungRi grabbed the shower  from Dae and with the power on full blast pointed it towards the cuddly two best friend. “CHEESY!”

 

“STOP IT RI!” YoungBae tried to cover his face but he felt someone grabbed him and pulled him inside the shower. “HEY LET GO! IT’S TOO CRAMP HERE!”

 

“No way…it’s fun!” SeungHyun laughed as he took the shampoo and carelessly poured too much on top of YoungBae’s head.

 

“HYUNG DON’T WASTE SHAMPOO!” SeungRi laughed as they all wrestle YoungBae to not step out.

 

“Haha he doesn’t even that much hair to shampoo you know!” Jiyong laughed, this time just making sure he’s out of the way…though he wanted to join in the fun of torturing YoungBae’s s weird fear of skinship…he knows he’s too small that he’ll definitely get crushed in between the four.

 

The room was filled with laughter and YoungBae screaming but then…

 

“WAIT---“ YoungBae stopped and looked at the other members… “Ummm…thanks guys but I realized one thing….”

 

“That taking a bath together is fun?” SeungHyun smiled

 

“It’s uncomfortable actually taking a bath with clothes on.” YoungBae rolled his eyes.

 

“why you rather have these off?” Dae started lifting Bae’s shirt who was pushed back by the lead singers hands.

 

“NO NOT THAT! GET OFF! HYUNG!” YoungBae slapped the playful hands of SeungHyun. “What I’m saying is…..you guys are stalkers…”

 

“what?!” the four said.

 

“You guys stalked Namie too much….that’s disturbing you know.” YoungBae said…

 

“At least we don’t while screaming her name.” SeungRi cried out. Jiyong laughed his heart off when he saw the horror on YoungBae’s face turn red. “My bedroom’s next to your hyung….how was it…it was like----aaahhhh mie---na---miiieee” SeungRi even did the eye roll.

 

“SHUT UP!” YoungBae cried and reached out to strangle SeungRi.

 

“Mercy!!! MERCY!!!!!” SeungRi screamed.

 

Everybody was laughing except for Jiyong....for he was too busy watching over SeungRi…he wanted to bring up the topic about their trip….about the marriage and all…but right now is not the time. As he runs his fingers on the necklace, he weakly sighe…even trying to fix him is not the time….because this time…this day is for YoungBae..yup just for youngbae.