Chapter 11 - Advice or Self-serving opinion?

When GD = Baby... Literally.

Chapter 11

“So here’s the game plan…” Jiyong spoke in the middle of a huddle surrounded by four guys wearing thickest layers of clothing trying their best to be incognito. He’s been playing this scene the whole day and they have one shot to actually pull this plan. Jiyong looked up and suddenly stopped talking.

 

“um hyung?” Seungri asked after the odd pause.

 

“this feels weird, you guys are scary tall.” Jiyong looked down, SeungHyun look at his band mates and laughed when he realized what Jiyong was talking about. Who wouldn’t feel awkward if your right in the middle of a huddle… “This feels like talking to giants.” Jiyong scoffed.

 

“Fine.” SeungHyun bent down to carry Jiyong in order to talk to the rest in head level. “better?”

 

“Thanks.” Jiyong casually wrapped his tiny arm around SeungHyun’s shoulders. “OUCH! DON’T PINCH ME!”

 

SeungHyun just simply laughed making Jiyong roll his eyes. “As I was saying…in about a few more minutes Namie will pass by….Dae and SeungHyun hyung will go to the store and accidentally bump to her then tell her that the three of us are walking the dog.”

 

“What if she doesn’t come?” YoungBae’s heart was beating really fast, secretly hoping that the odds will be by his side so he won’t have to go through this.

 

“shut up. BE POSITIVE BAE!” Jiyong shouted but then his mouth was quickly covered by DaeSung when an old couple passed by and heard Jiyong cussed.

 

“This is why you have to be in the middle and away from everyone’s view when you wanna give us some pep talk.” SeungRi answered while rubbing his arms together. “This is bad I’m cold…who will buy the idea of us walking gaho and boss in the middle of winter.” SeungRi gave Gaho a disgusted look, he never liked this dog.

 

“AS I WAS SAYING---“ Jiyong continued talking and decided to rub off his annoyance to maknae’s whining… “once namie walks out of the store hyung will give us a message then we will start walking towards her way.”

 

“What if we just go and meet her altogether?” SeungRi suggested getting a nod from Dae.

 

“Cause that’ll look like as if we mobbed her…” Jiyong raised his voice again and glared at Ri. “Again before I got rudely interrupted…”

 

“Rudely?” SeungRi scoffed and shook his head dismissively.

 

“It’s better to accidentally walk towards her while walking dog just make sure tell us where she’s head ok? Message us what directions she goes to…” Jiyong smirked at his apparently flawless plan.

 

“tsk, what if let’s SeungHyun hyung will just walk along namie since our dorm is just the same direction as Namie’s jogging track…then we’ll just go and pretend to meet up with them.” SeungRi suggested again with his hand raised up. Jiyong gave him a death glare as if telling him to shut up but the maknae just continued. “That case hyung will not have to pretend like a stalker following her, it might…wait not might but will definitely freak her out more if she catches them.” SeungRi reasoned with an a matter of fact tone.

 

“yeah, I don’t want to look like a freak Jiyong.” SeungHyun got Ri’s point and Jiyong felt like stabbing the maknae with his stare.

 

“NO!” Jiyong shouted. “My plan’s better---“

 

“SeungHyun 6 ft tall and there’s not much of bushes in the track so how on earth can he stalk her without getting caught and also Daesung hyung here---you added them together and I’m sure they will not stop figuring out ways to laugh at each other…you add two of the loudest laughers in big bang they’ll definitely gonna get caught.”

 

“SHUT UP RI! I DIDN’T PLAN THIS THING THE WHOLE DAY FOR YOU TO BE SMART ON.” Jiyong barked back.

 

“I WAS JUST SUGGESTING!”

 

“DID I ASK FOR YOUR OPINION OR HELP OR YEAH SUGGESTION?” Jiyong did an air quote. SeungRi wanted to shout back but held himself.

 

“oh crap they’re at it again…” DaeSung whispered at YoungBae, “Whoa hyung you’re pale.” He told Bae but he was just ignored.

 

“Hey please I don’t want to be deaf Ji.” SeungHyun begged Jiyong who quickly covered his hyung’s ear with his hand. “haha…Ji your tiny fingers are tickling me!” SeungHyun laughed.

 

“I have a better suggestion….” Bae finally spoke. The four guys looked at him waiting for his idea. “What if…what if we all drop the idea and I’ll treat you all to dinner.”

 

“COOL” SeungHyun and Daesung bright up.

 

“HELL NO! WE ARE DOING THIS!” Jiyong cried out feeling frustrated at how ungrateful YoungBae was.

 

“Look why are we forcing YoungBae hyung here, if he doesn’t want to then let’s not.” Ri avoided Jiyong’s eyes, not because he’s afraid of Jiyong but because if he sees those deathly glares again he might forget who he is talking to and fight back.

 

“DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS RI? IF YOU DON’T GO HOME! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU HERE ANYWAYS!” Jiyong flared his hands up, only avoiding SeungHyun head by a matter of few inches. “GIVE ME GAHO! I’LL WALK HIM!” Jiyong bent down too low that SeungHyun nearly lost his grip on him.

 

“JI!” the three other cried out, shocked to see Jiyong falling down.

 

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Jiyong slapped SeungRi’s hands off of him. “GET OUT!”

 

“I’m going with you guys…geesh! Fine I’ll shut up.”

 

“Sometimes you should for your own sake Ri….” Jiyong finished off.

 

The three other guys looked at each other, DaeSung just pouted in disappointment, apparently Jiyong’s calm and sweet attitude decided to have a vacation and now they’re dealing with “g-DRAGON”.

 

“ummm….” SeungHyun wanted to break the ice so he quickly started ruffling his head with any random topics….

 

“Hey she’s coming!” DaeSung interrupted the fight, “let’s go hyung…good luck youngbae hyung.” Dae tapped YoungBae’s shoulder, SeungHyun quickly lowered Jiyong before stand up in front of YoungBae with this arrogant smile.

 

“Good luck bae!” SeungHyun raised an eyebrow to YoungBae.

 

“are you saying good luck to me cause of Namie or because I’m gonna be stuck with those two?” YoungBae nervously pointed at Ji and SeungRi who are apparently shouting at each other again.

 

“Ummm…” SeungHyun puffed his cheeks. “Actually I know you’ll just melt like a jel-o with Namie so no luck can mend that….but being alone with those…YOU’LL NEED IT.” SeungHyun gave a low laugh before Seeing Dae behind YoungBae frantically waving his hand and mouthing that Namie’s in the store now.  “BYE!”

 

“Ah man~~~~” Bae looked at the floor and gave out a long sigh before heading towards the two other mates who are now busy shouting on the top of their lungs.

 

“Do you think Bae will survive?” Dae asked SeungHyun nervously.

 

“Huh? Don’t know…” SeungHyun quickens his phase, it’s getting a little bit colder.

 

“I know he’ll end up choking again, he just can’t seem to talk to namie…but that can be fixed! What I’m worried about is him being stuck with Tom and Jerry.” DaeSung opened the door for his hyung who was now busy laughing at the thought of YoungBae being forced to take sides. “I’m suddenly we’re stuck with this plan, but I think SeungRi makes more sense.”

 

“We all know Jiyong, when he thinks of an idea …he thinks that’s the best and he won’t back down. I guess since he can’t boss us around in the studio he’s venting it out with this stupid plan.” SeungHyun spoke in a low tone, looking immediately for Namie who was not busy checking out the coffee stand.

 

“yeah Jiyong have a lot pride…he always thinks his right.” Dae agreed.

 

“he is actually most of the time.” SeungHyun replied.

 

“yeah, that’s why it is MOST…it doesn’t mean ALL the time hyung.” Dae shook his head.

 

SeungHyun panicked when Namie was now near the counter and grabbed something quickly before he misses her. “Let’s go Dae, we don’t want to mess up the Dragon’s plan.”

 

“ok ok…” Dae nodded before looking up and seeing what SeungHyun accidentally grabbed. “hyung~~” Daesung wanted to pulled SeungHyun and stop him but he was too late.

 

SeungHyun was too focus to do what Jiyong asked of him that he didn’t notice what he just got.

 

“Namie!” SeungHyun casually greeted their flat mate. “You’re still gonna jog? It’s getting cold!” SeungHyun placed his item to the cashier, but the cashier just stared at it….as well as Namie..

 

“Umm yeah, I don’t like jogging in the gym----“ Namie replied but her eyes were still on SeungHyun’s item, her slim fingers tapping on the can. “You have a visitor” Namie bit her lips trying to stop herself from laughing….

 

“Ah yeah--“ SeungHyun was confused.

 

“hyung---“ Dae whispered, his cheek red.

 

“oh you do? So this is your time of the month huh? Thanks I’m done with that visitor….” Namie rolled her eyes, figuring out that SeugHyun had no idea what he just bought.

 

“6000 won” the cashier asked.

 

“monthly visitor….?” SeungHyun looked down and with horror dropped what he had in his hand.

 

Namie and the cashier laughed while DaeSung felt like volunteering to bury his hyung underground to hide him from the embarrassment.

 

“Namie---“ DaeSung reached out but he was too late for she already had stepped out of the store. He then looked at SeungHyun who was now shock out of embarrassment and cold as stone. Dae snapped his fingers in front of SeungHyun who finally blinked and grabbed his item before storming out of the store.

 

“hey he forgot his change---“ the cashier reach out his hand with SeungHyun hefty change.

 

“Um you can keep it…don’t go sharing that to anyone ok?” Dae gave out his famous smile and ran after his hyung.

 

“Wait up!” Dae shouted at SeungHyun who stopped to look back. “Hyung it’s not a big deal---“

 

“Namie got showered with coffee by bae, and now she saw me buying this?” SeungHyun raised his hand to show the single box of tampon.

 

“Put that down hyung---you caught up with her?” Dae asked, SeungHyun just nodded and pouted. Dae can’t help but wondered how comically SeungHyun opens the box and checked what’s inside. “Umm so you just like ran towards her and told her that the other three are walking gaho and boss?”

 

“yeah…” SeungHyun shook the box and the content landed on his hand, giving out a curious look at the tiny objest with string. “this look like a with an over size head.”

 

“HYUNG!?!” Dae laughed. “That’s just weird. Oh well good luck with Ji’s plan to pretend this is normal….step one is already messed up.”

 

“Where do you think this string goes to?” SeungHyun held the string and it swayed in front of Dae’s face as if hypnotizing him “you will fall asleep---“ SeungHyun joked.

 

“EWE HYUNG!” Dae slapped SeungHyun’s hand away.

 

“Oh well….at least I was able to grab this and not something worse.” SeungHyun threw the tampon away then took out his phone to message Ji that Namie’s approaching their path.

 

“yeah like a haha.” Dae laughed.

 

“I was thinking of lube.” SeungHyun randomly said before walking away casually leaving a stunned Dae.

 

“HYUNG!! EEEWWWEEE!” Dae cried out with SeungHyun laughing naughtily. “Your humor is weird!”

 

“whatever.” SeungHyun continued walking away.

 

“Wait up!” Dae cried out.

 

================

 

“So she’s coming….” Jiyong handed his phone to YoungBae. “Just calm down ok? If you need help just message me…”

 

“Ji---“ Bae was shaking feeling totally uncomfortable with the idea.

 

“trust me this will work…besides we have a secret weapon!” Jiyong proudly declared.

 

“what?” YoungBae rolled his eyes as his hands wraps around Boss’ leash.

 

Jiyong laugh then pointe his thumb towards him. “Aegyo power courtesy of me.”

 

“pft.” SeungRi scoffed then sarcastically shook his head but Jiyong just ignored him. “she’s coming~~” SeungRi stood up and took Gaho’s leash, “let’s go…”

 

“alright let’s go bae!” Jiyong stood up and started shaking Gaho… “hey you wake up!” but the stubborn dog wouldn’t budge. “Hey! Will you…argh…” Jiyong pushed harder but his tiny body can’t even move the bigger dog by cm. “Aish! I’ve been feeding you too much! MOVE IDIOT!” Jiyong shouted for the last time before losing his patience and annoyingly gave Gaho’s back a loud smack with both of his hands.

 

“BARK!” Gaho bolted up and ran away that SeungRi’s was caught off guard.

 

“!” Ri tried to tighten his hold to Gaho’s leash but the dog was too big now and too strong that the rope just suddenly looped out of Ri’s long fingers.

 

“GAHO!” Jiyong and SeungRi shouted at the lose dog that was running frantically on its own.

 

“ RI THIS IS YOUR FAULT!” Jiyong spatted at Ri.

 

“WHO THE HELL SLAP GAHO!?” Ri fought back… “COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT DOG!” as they both run to catch gaho…

 

“SHUT UP IDIOT! I’M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CALL GAHO AN IDIOT…..wait..RI WAIT FOR ME!” Jiyong noticed that the maknae obviously got pissed off and ran off…obviously chasing gaho is just an excuse to get away from him.  “BAE DID YOU SEE THAT!?” Jiyong turned back to get some sympathy but then was perplexed to figure out that he was now alone with Boss (who’s leash was tightly tied on a nearby bush). “Those two idiot left me!?” Jiyong kicked sand on Boss big eyes.

 

Boss barked at him in retaliation making Ji jump back…showing Jiyong that if the two guys are afraid of him Boss’ not.

 

“AISH!” Jiyong grabbed a pebble and started throwing it randomly. “there goes my well thought plan.”

 

---------------------

 

A few minutes later, Jiyong can hear voices and he quickly stood up…it’s Bae, Namie and Ri.

 

How pathetic, laughing like that---tsk, Jiyong thought to himself.

 

“uwa…your nephew’s still around?” Namie bent down and gave Jiyong a pinch on the cheek, but Jiyong just slapped namie’s hand off of his face. “whoa someone’s grumpy today huh?”

 

“Yup my nephew’s still around sadly. Apparently I realized he have my cousin’s bad temper.” Ri said while YoungBae just remained quiet but obviously agreeing.

 

Jiyong made a mental note to reprimand Bae and Ri for deviating with the plan..with HIS plan.

 

“Hey um I heard they have a good shop there that sells warm soup and dubbokki wanna try?” YoungBae offered…

 

“Good I’m hungry…” Jiyong decided to dust it off and forgive Bae if the foods on him.

 

“Ri you can you handle your nephew and the two dogs for now right?” YoungBae spoke is he didn’t hear Jiyong saying that he’s hungry.

 

“ah yeah, you don’t mind we go home now right?” Ri bowed at Namie.

 

“wait why don’t we go all together?” Namie blushed at YoungBae’s offer.

 

“No no no…this kid needs his nap…” Ri waved his hands.

 

What nap? I want to eat! Jiyong gritted his teeth.

 

“Yeah Namie I insist I treat you, after….after this morning….” YoungBae coughed and blushed in a deeper hue of red.

 

“Ummm  ok….bye bye!” Namie bent down and quickly peck Jiyong chubby cheeks. “you’re so cute….hey I still remember the bath we are supposed to have….let’s do a rain check on that one ok?”Namie joked to Jiyong before pinching his cheeks. “SO CUTE!!”

 

“WHAT!?” YoungBae and Ri shout out in unison, leaving Namie surprised….

 

“Haven’t you guys taken a bath with a kid before?” Namie laughed and started walking, “let’s go?” Namie smirked at Bae.

 

“ah yeah…” YoungBae replied but made sure to approach Jiyong. “Hey look, if you do that bath thing with Namie….YOU. ARE. DEAD.” YoungBae glared poked Jiyong’s chest. “I mean it.”

 

“Whoa scary.” SeungRi laughed, amused by how straight forward YoungBae was.

 

After the two finally left, SeungRi sighed and proceeded to untie Boss from the bush.

 

“damn it!” Jiyong threw a stone and nearly hit SeungRi.

 

“YA! Hyung!” SeungRi jumped again to avoid another stone. “WHAT THE !?”

 

“MY PLAN GOT RUINED! IT WAS PERFECT! IT WAS—“

 

“Look even if it failed it still worked! YoungBae is not with us, he’s with Namie and if you just saw how fast hyung was! He was like a superman! Seriously when Gaho ran and Namie nearly tripped over YoungBae hyung was there and caught her! I think that’s why YoungBae got this confidence to ask her…I think he have this hype of feeling like a hero.” SeungRi wrapped the leashes in each hand to make sure the two dogs don’t go running away again.

 

“IT’S NOT IT…IT’S…NOW HOW ARE WE GONNA SEE IF THINGS ARE OK? YOUNGBAE’S ALONE WITH HER AND GOD KNOWS WHAT HE WILL END UP SPILLING! WE ALL KNOW HE CAN’T TALK TO GIRLS!” Jiyong scratched his head totally annoyed at how calm SeungRi is.

 

“YoungBae hyung’s old already, he’ll survive. Besides be honest, the reason you’re bitter is because your plan didn’t work and for your information YoungBae hyung can really talk to girls when you’re not around. He just gets shy when you’re like this bug that buzzes around his head.” SeungRi reached out to hold Jiyong but Jiyong didn’t take his hand. “hyung?”

 

“excuse me? What are you trying to tell me MAKNAE” Jiyong arrogantly emphasized the last word, stinging SeungRi. Jiyong knows what to pull in order to insult Ri…emphasizing his place in the band.

 

“What I was saying HYUNG is that YoungBae hyung feels awkward because you’re always blocking his way, making things complicated… block.” SeungRi spit back.

 

“THE !?”

 

“Yeah! Dara noona, you know they were supposed to date but you had to get in between them and tell him about stuffs, I know you were trying to make him see that the band is the number one thing…but you were obviously giving him self-serving advice as well! Then we had that model, he even went as far as going to her church but look what you did, told him that paparazzi and VIPs will get mad!” SeungRi reasoned out not noticing that DaeSung and SeungHyun are now behind him.

 

“I just told him what he needed to hear, we can’t afford to have a gf!”

 

“oh really now, coming from a guy who have one night stands and is now suspended for a ! You know what, you had the nerve to advice YoungBae hyung but in fact you were philandering with random models out there! Don’t deny I have eyes and I am not dumb even if I AM THE MAKNAE!”

 

“you ungrateful!”

 

“That’s another problem with you hyung! All of this?! These planning you keep on telling fine they make wonders…but can you at least do one favor or one thing for us that you won’t be rubbing on our faces every time you get the ing chance to!!! That’s why you’re in that ! You have such a huge ego and you think you’re always right!!!” SeungRi shouted and finally noticed a stun SeungHyun, he marched towards the two boys  (who were holding coffee) and handed the two dogs to them. “I’m leaving.”

 

“MAKNAE WHAT THE ! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOUR POSITION IS!!!”

 

“You know what hyung!” SeungRi put down his hands on his waste and exhaled deeply as if hoping that the anger boiling in his head will come out too.

 

“what!?! Let me tell you before you stupid mouth—“

 

“stupid mouth? Haha! As far as I remember my mouth have saved your for so many times and with this brain that you consider stupid is the brain apparently owns a school right now and hey if Big bang goes down I know I can work…and this stupid maknae….is not the one who got ed up with , plagiarism and lastly not the one stuck in a three year old body just because he is OH SO MIGHTY AND CAN NOT BE REACH TO BE STOPPED IN PARTYING DESPITE THE FACT HE’S NOT ALLOWED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE!” SeungRi shouted with all his might, Dae irked at each word...they only saw SeungRi mad like this, and they were all thankful that they were not in the receiving end but now it’s different. Dae nervously looked at Jiyong, his eyes red…obviously the little boy’s trying to fight tears.

 

“I’m not the one idiotic enough to actually go in a legal wedding!” Jiyong thought it was about time to yell it out. SeungRi stopped, turned around and marched towards the little boy.  “NOW WHO’S THE BIGGER IDIOT!?”

 

“Before you ran your big mouth with a business you have no idea about, let me tell you one thing…thank you hyung I realized that I was happy that YoungBae’s the one I was with when I met her. You might have me too and also gave me your so-called ‘helpful’ advise….for your information, yes I marrying her in paper why? Because my family went bankrupt and only way to save out is if we merge at least with them…oh and another info…it’s just in papers cause the assets that are name under my parents were passed on to me, and so I got into that so I can legally give her all of it so the bank won’t remit them….oh yeah, and the reason I said yes was because I was the oldest and the only one in legal age to do that. So now want to dip your fingers too in a business you totally have no idea on what it is…ok go ahead talk to me tell me what you think, at least this time I can give you benefit of a doubt that you know cause I told you…”

 

Jiyong froze….realizing the gravity of SeungRi’s condition. “Why didn’t you tell me these things?”

 

“Cause YOU NEVER LISTEN.” SeungRi turned his back and yelled at SeungHyun, “HYUNG I’M NOT GOING HOME! I’LL WALK AROUND….LATER!”

 

“SeungRi….” Jiyong felt guilty as he watches SeungRi walk away but his pride wouldn’t let him….hell even his tiny legs will not let him catch up if he decides to run. He wanted to cry…….he fell on his knee and his hands clasp the gravel beneath him. “I’m…I’m….”

 

“hey hey…” Dae kneeled and started comforting Jiyong and hugged the tiny body. “You just pushed maknae’s button too much this time…he’ll cool off…you know you’re his favorite…” the moment Jiyong’s head reached Dae’s shoulder, Jiyong can’t stop it anymore and he wailed on the top of his lungs.

 

Once again…Jiyong felt thankful for his tiny body, at least babies are allowed to cry….

============================

OMG! =) I NEVER FELT SO ENCOURAGED TO WRITE LIKE THIS BEFORE...I got surprised by the outpour of comments and also subscribers and couldn't get it out of my head and thank fully my fingers did their thing again..

 

uh-oh GRI fight..tsk tsk....one more chpater coming again..THANK YOU!! PLEASE COMMENT LOVE READING THEM!! =)