Chapter 17- Run!!!!!!

When GD = Baby... Literally.

-------------------11:14 PM--------------------

“Whoa….how on earth did Jiyong got this room we don’t know---“ DaeSung looked around at the newly furnished Studion in YG that no artist had yet to use.

“Yeah me too, he even got the president to deactivate the cameras..” SeungHyun waved his hand at the off wall camera. “hehe we can do stuffs here---“

“YA!” Jiyong’s voice burst out of the speaker, the leader was standing on a chair and doing his recording inside the booth. SeungRi pressed the two way button and asked what’s up. “DAE AND HYUNG ARE NOT LISTENING TO MY MELODY! IF THEY DON’T FOCUS HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GONNA FINISH THIS !”

“Sorry Ji…” SeungRi leaned closer to the mic.

“You guys, stop talking about how I got this place and just focus on the meaning of the song ok?!? Then listen to my melody so you guys can finish the recording sooner.” Jiyong explained.

“But we’ve been trying to record this song weeks before you got messed up Ji…why change the melody---“ SeungHyun took the lyric sheet and analyzed it. “You even changed the meaning….”

“Well I want to change it to make it appear like first love---we’ve been too bitter on our songs lately…I AT LEAST WANT A GOD DAM SONG THAT BREATHES IN LOVE AND NOT GETTING TIRED OF IT!” Jiyong laughed and started recounting their hit love songs---all are oddly too sad---or too bitter---or just plain old hating love songs.

“Why you talking about love all of the sudden Ji?” YoungBae asked with his eyes slit nearly to a line.

“Nothing---i..just…you know---“ Jiyong mumbled then blush…

“WHOA!?! You’re in love Ji?” SeungRi asked leaning too close to mic and making Jiyong nearly deaf.

“YA MAKNAE OUCH!” Jiyong pulled off his headphone. “Stop laughing Dae!”

“Jiyong if you’re inspired because of that girl in the daycare you shouldn’t be that’s like e!” Daesung continued laughing his head on SeungHyun’s shoulder.

“shut up! It’s not youjin! And besides I hate that girl! What the hell!” Jiyong slammed his foot on the chair his standing on and wrapped his arms around his body

“Who’s Youjin?” SeungHyun asked

“The 4 or 5 year old girlfriend of Jiyong in the daycare.” Daesung was still laughing, this time joined by YoungBae.

“What the ----wow even if our leader’s stuck in that body you’re still some weird lady killer huh hyung!” SeungHyun joked around.

“SHUT UP!!! AISH THAT’S IT! I’M SO TELLING HER TO BACK OFF OF ME!” Jiyong embarrassingly lowered his head.

“Ya hyung, you better be nice to her if you’re gonna tell her off ok?” SeungRi warned, Jiyong looked up and was confused. “I know I told you to stay away from her, but you have to be you know careful if you’re gonna break her heart.”

“We’re talking about a 5 year old girl here maknae---“ Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“EXACTLY…a 5 year old girl…you’re her first crush and technically you’re like representing all of the maledom here. If you become too mean to her she might you know get too hurt that it’ll traumatize her and make her think all guys are jerks----you get my drift?” SeungRi explained but then was quickly shoved aside by SeungHyun, who pulled the mic nearer to him and said:

“Ya maknae makes sense! You better be nice to her cause you’re representing all the boys in the world ok!” SeungHyun laughed at this and rubbed SeungRi’s head, messing his hair adorably. “Maknae and you’re weird thinking.”

“I am serious, 4 or 5 year old girls actually have strong memories you know, in the future she might hate guys or find them jerks even he doesn’t remember Jiyong being the one who actually caused it.” SeungRi reasoned out.

“fine fine…I’ll be nice to her.” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“So hyung that means you agreed to be his romeo for the school Christmas play?” Dae asked.

“what the!?! DAESUNG I TOLD YOU TO NOT TELL THEM THAT!” Jiyong yelled at DaeSung.

“play?” YoungBae leaned nearer the table to get a better look at Daesung on the other side.

“haha Christmas play, Youjin asked the teacher if she can have Jiyong as his prince.” Daesung amused himself while watching Jiyong squirm in complete uncomfortable situation.

“what daycare uses romeo and Juliet?” SeungHyun felt the idea started to give him headache, “besides it’s weird that kids are gonna be playing that another weird thing is that….it’s Christmas shouldn’t Jiyong be playing in a santa costume or something---“

“HE IS!”

“DAESUNG!” Jiyong wanted Dae to shut up, but the dongsaeng was too happy to share—

“The play is like a snippet of things and Jiyong’s playing romeo just the part of the let down the hair thing and also the kiss part but the main play also have some sort of Christmas jingle with Jiyong as an elf---look he even brought home the elf wings!” Dae took out Jiyong’s tiny back pack and took out two pointy waxy ears…

“PWAHAHAHAHA!” the three other laughed.

“STOP IT DAE!!” Jiyong cried out, as he watch in horror as SeungHyun tries to fit the pointy ears. “hyung~~~”

“Ya, we’re hurt Jiyong you didn’t tell us you have a play…” YoungBae pretended to pout.

“I….I was hoping to wee myself out of it!” Jiyong said.

“No don’t miss this one out, I wanna watch this play!” SeungRi smiled at Jiyong who just remained pouting.

“But you guys are gonna laugh at me if watch me be an elf or be a romeo!!!” Jiyong started thinking of all the funny jokes that his bandmates will surely not let him go off if he allowed them to watch.

“Well what do you prefer, all the kids parents are gonna be there to watch their kid in that school play while you’re going to be the odd one out?” SeungRi reasoned and gave Jiyong a gentle smile, “We promise not to make fun of you….”

“I can’t promise that.” SeungHyun quickly defended himself while proudly wearing Jiyong’s elf ear and met YoungBae’s eyes who was now aching to laugh his heart out. SeungRi bit his lips when he realized that SeungHyun does have a point….

“Hyung~~~~” SeungRi pushed SeungHyun,… “Fine…Jiyong hyung I promise to at least try to make sure SeungHyun hyung won’t laugh at you in the play.”

“how do you plan to do that huh?” SeungHyun raised an eyebrow.

“How does a week of endless ice cream sounds like?” SeungRi winked at SeungHyun.

“I PROMISE NOT TO LAUGH AT YOU JIYONG!!!” SeungHyung quickly promise with his hand raised as if taking an oath.

“fine  fine!! I’ll invite you guys to watch….but can first…..CAN WE ING FINISH THIS SONG NOW!” Jiyong shouted from the booth and the four nodded. “Good, ok so umm….YoungBae can you hit play on the part before the chorus---“

“Ah yeah sure—“ YoungBae was about to press play when---

*SLAM*

The five of them stopped and saw Teddy opened the door.

“I HEARD JIYONG’S VOICE!” Teddy (who was now huffing and puffing like a mad wolf) scowled at the four guys and slowly look inside the booth---

DaeSung, who was the one nearest in the power source, felt adrenaline kicked in as he jumps up and pulled all the power off.

The room suddenly turned into pitch black with Teddy’s voice being the only thing that can be heard.

“YA! I SWEAR I HEARD JIYONG IN HERE WHERE IS HE!”  Teddy tried to enter the room but was quickly pummeled down on the floor with his hand twisted on the back

“SeungRi grab Jiyong!” YoungBae whispered.

In a pitch black room and only few light from the phone can be seen, Teddy continued to struggle and shout.

“OUCH SOMEONE STEP ON MY LEFT FOOT!!” Teddy screamed.

“Sorry….” Daesung whispered as he reaches out his phone to put a faint light for SeungRi to walk on.

“WHY ARE YOU GUYS WRESTLING ME! AAARGH!! STOP IT! JIYONG SHOW YOUR ING FACE!” Teddy tried to kick whoever was pinning his legs down.

“OUCH!” YoungBae cried out as Teddy’s sole his right cheek.

“YOUNGBAE YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD!”

*CREAK!*

Teddy looked at whoever was exiting when the main door was opened but his vision was blocked when someone’s hand covered his eyes. “AH SEUNGHYUN I KNOW THAT’S YOU! YOU ING HAD SOY SAUCE TOFU FOR LUNCH!”

YoungBae and SeungHyun watches as SeungRi carried Jiyong outside and DaeSung quickly opened the door for his hyung.

“1---2---3!!” SeungHyun counted and together with YoungBae, they let go of Teddy ran out of the room (thankful for Daesung to hold it open for them).

The three were running as fast as they could and turn on the first corner to the right just to be met by Jiyong standing with SeungRi both of their backs on the wall.

“RUN!!!!!” YoungBae bent quickly and carried Jiyong (since he was the one who is used to lift up weights; that makes a perfect math that he can run faster with Jiyong in his hands compared if SeungRi will do it).

The four ran for their lives away from the big bad Teddy.

“Is he still behind us….” SeungHyun asked and the four stopped all of them catching their breathes…

“JIYONG!!”

“!!!” YoungBae cursed and run towards the parking lot with the rest of bigbang following him from behind.

“ it Jiyong hyung Teddy hyung will kill us now!” SeungRi tries to catch up.

“Sorry!! Sorry!!!” Jiyong begged to his band-mates…he’s really sorry in the bottom of his heart but still….he can’t help but giggle at how funny his band mates looks like while running. They all look as if tiny dinosaurs running away from the big Trex….well Teddy that is.

============================

WHOA!!! 1403 VIEWS AND 39 SUBS IN THIS STORY!! THANK YOU!!..anou how do i say thank you in korean? ah well hontoo ni arigatou!!! BOWS IN A 90 DEGREE ANGLE!!

Here's a 3 chapter update to you all, in the middle of the week since it'll be christmas by sunday yey!!! I hope i can update another one for christmas, and have Jiyong wear his elf ears.

anou THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS! THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND INSPIRES ME TO CONTINUE WRITING OR CONTINUE READING MY BOOKS KEKEKE~~ BUT SERIOUSLY, despite being really busy and pressured in my RL whenever i read new subs or comments or reread the previous ones, it helps me move on and gives me strenght so thank you!!! and oh abot the 4x4 hehehe, it was supposed to be 2x2 (a type of wood that means 2inhes wide and 2inches stick)

 

again THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT AND COMMENTS!!!