A prank gone wrong.

When GD = Baby... Literally.

“is this…whoa for a broke dude, their meeting area is such a fancy place---“ Dae stepped out of the parking lot of one for Seoul’s fanciest hotels. “damn---“

“Whoa, I always wondered the food taste here---I especially heard about the flan—“ Seunghyun smirked as DaeSung, forgetting their little buddy in the back.

“UMMM! GUYS A LITTLE BIT HELP HERE!” Jiyong swung from left to right trying to get off of the baby sit, calling the attention of the two members.

“AISH! SORRY JIYONG!!” SeungHyun quickly took off Jiyong’s seat belts and carried him.

“The problem now is…to know where on earth is maknae inside that hotel---“ YoungBae locked the their car and stood beside the other two men, with Jiyong in the middle and carried by SeungHyun; all looking up on the tall hotel building with doubt plastered on their faces. “we can’t possibly barge in all hotel restaurants or waiting area trying to see if SeungRi’s there---“

“I think I know how---“ Jiyong focused his eyes on something, the other men check on what he was looking at and saw three girls giggling while wearing panda head pieces. “Panda—tsk such a give away—“  Jiyong smiled.

The four made sure to keep their distance from the three girls and he was right on the money when one of the girl’s phone rang and played TONIGHT as her ring tone.

“No matter how hard we try to keep a meeting place secret, fans really do know it---“ SeungHyun shook his head as he tries his best to be inconspicuous, well except for Jiyong on his chest that is. One of the girl dropped something that rolled towards the other three, “AISH!” SeungHyun stopped on his track, YoungBae quickly dove to the next car and pulled Dae with him.

The girl ran towards a frozen SeungHyun and prepare to pick up her panda keychen, Seunghyun handed it to her, “ah thank you uncle!”

“u---uncle?” SeungHyun felt a stab on his heart, and with hearing YoungBae and Dae chuckling he felt like digging himself a hole on the ground.

“huh?” the girl blinked at him. “yeah..uncle? umm so well, happy new year!” the girl quickly turned around and ran back to her group, leaving a stunned SeungHyun.

“she—she didn’t even recognized me---“ SeungHyun felt so embarrassed, Dae tapped his shoulder and laughed…

“that’s because you weren’t wearing make up hyung---“ dae joked only to be glared at by Seunghyun, “ya- don’t you know this tophyung!” Dae cried out but the girls were now busy and too far away to listen…

“AISH! INSTEAD DON’T TELL ME I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU TOO SOMEDAY!” YoungBae cried out and pulled Jiyong from SeungHyun’s arms. “Let’s go…”

 

“Ya what do you mean too---hey bae!!” SeungHyun chased after the lead singer. It was not longer after before they found themselves in one of the hotel’s west wing restaurant, the piano and fancy silverware sounds clanking and filling the air.

“Aiiggoooo I’m hungry---“ Dae his dried lips as he melts the tray after tray of food being served, regretting how they all forgot their money, “I told you guys we should just go and declare that we’re bigbang I’m sure this restaurant will offer us their food for their autograph---OUCH!” Dae felt his head throb after getting hit by SeungHyun.

“Shut up and focus—“ SeungHyun rolled his eyes but then his stomach grumbled…eliciting a laugh from Dae.

They suddenly heard the group of girls they were following started chatting as they walk towards the restaurant---

“wait that’s them!” Jiyong pointed out and quickly crawled up YoungBae…

“OUCH! JI! YOUR FEET!” YoungBae hissed, all of them leaning their heads making use of the couch as a block. “Is he there Ji?...JI!”

“AH…wait!” Jiyong leaned further and to his relief, saw SeungRi in one of the tables with his parents and apparently lawyers… “Tsk---tsk---“ Jiyong scoffed…. “maknae what’s going on???”

“wow, Ri is really there?” SeungHyun straightened himself to get a better view and the moment he saw Ri his eyes bolted up in a realization, “wow fans are really scary they even know where each members are more than the members themselves!”

“actually---“ Jiyong looked at SeungHyun with a guilty face, “I actually….sometimes…well most of the times when I can’t find you guys, use fan reports to know---SORRY!” Jiyong bowed…

“YAH! STALKER!” SeungHyun pinched Jiyong’s ears.

“AISH! OUCH!!” Jiyong slapped Seunghyun’s hand off of him.

“HEY THEY’RE MOVING!” Dae shook Jiyong, who quickly snapped straight and looked at SeungRi, who now look more stressed than ever. “Damn, maknae doesn’t look good---“

“WE ALSO DON’T LOOK GOOD!” SeungHyun look around him and was starting to get uneasy cause people are starting to suspect how three grown old men and a baby are sitting on a single huge couch, obviously stalking someone.

“If YG finds out about this we’re so dea---JI!” YoungBae tried to stretch his hand but Jiyong crawled away too fast, he landed with a soft thud on the carpet and quickly crawled to his knee evading SeungHyun’s slender fingers.

Jiyong’s tiny legs ran towards SeungRi, evading the people who were busy walking and bell boy pushing bag cart, and finally----

“STOPPPP!!!” Jiyong yelled with his hands outstretched to both sides, even stretching his legs to a point he lost his balance and fell—“OUCH!”

“JI!” SeungRi bent down and scooped Ji up, much to the surprise of his parents, lawyers and other people in the meeting, “ummm..” Ri bit his lips and tried to explain, “I…I need to go to the rest room…”

“Who’s that?” SeungRi’s mom asked, but SeungRi just laughed nervously then bolted out of the group and into a restroom, too much panic that he nearly mistaken a ladies bathroom to a male.

“WHAT…WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” SeungRi made sure the stalls were empty before he place Jiyong on the sink, “HYUNG!! HOW’D YOU GET HERE! DON’T TELL ME YOU TOOK THE BUS OH MY GOD A BABY TAKING A BUS! THAT’S …. HYUNG!” But Jiyong pinched his lips closed and signal for SeungRi to breath in and out, and when the maknae had finally calmed down that’s when Jiyong released him.

“First, I came here with Bae---“

“what!??!”

“and Dae and hyung---“ Jiyong flinched waiting for SeungRi to be mad at him for tagging along the rest of bigbang which will enable them to know his problem.

“YoungBae, Dae and SeungHyun hyung?” SeungRi asked his eyes closed, he exhaled and opened his eyes, “GOOD.”

“what? You’re not gonna freak out because..that’ll make everyone know that you know---“

“I’m happy they brought you here---“ SeungRi bent his shaking legs, “I would’ve killed them if they let you go on a trip on your own especially on your current state---oh my God….” SeungRi still can’t get the shiver out of his spine, the thought of Jiyong travelling on his own in this world were kidnapping is so rampant and especially Jiyong’s cuteness can’t be denied.

“You’re worried?”

“OF COURSE I’M WORRIED! I wanna be mad at you for being a stalker but I am MORE of relieved you’re safe here and was brought here by the three than on  your own---“ SeungRi snide and was about to do his distinct SeungRi speech when suddenly he was hugged by Jiyong. “eh hyung?”

“THEN WHY ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME!” Jiyong cried out, “Why?! I saw it! Don’t deny you’re gonna go and resign…what the hell Ri was that about!!” Jiyong slapped SeungRi’s biceps, wishing that his hand was as big as before so he can give SeungRi a punch instead.

SeungRi didn’t do or say anything, but instead just gently pushed Jiyong away to get a better look at him. “Hyung….I…I---“

 

“are you quitting because you think I can’t be back to my old self? Have you given up on me?! What is it?”

“It’s not it hyung---there’s just---“ SeungRi closed his eyes, there were so many things he wanted to tell Jiyong but he couldn’t---he wants to spare Jiyong from the reality of things as much as possible but then---

“TELL ME RI! TELL ME!” Jiyong shook Ri when suddenly Ri’s old man entered the rest room---Jiyong quickly closed his lips and looked away.

“Ri---we’re getting worried, who’s the kid?” Ri’s father looked thinner than before, Jiyong can see it and felt so sorry for whatever burden they are having.

“ah, youngbae’s kid---I MEAN YOUNGBAE HYUNG’S NEPHEW…” SeungRi quickly corrected his dad.

“YoungBae’s here?” Ri’s father pointed at the outside before closing the door…

“Dad let’s go, I’m sure Bae hyung’s already looking for him---“ SeungRi lifted Jiyong quickly wanting to avoid any conversation with hi hyung present as much as possible but his dad pulled his arm and looked at him with concern, “dad?”

“We don’t blame you kid, you don’t have to sell your business…your life….that investment we made, it was not your fault---“ Ri’s dad opened the faucet and started feeling the warm water.

“Dad let’s not talk about this now---“ SeungRi wanted to get away, he doesn’t want Jiyong to find out anything anymore but---

“Honestly when you told me about that insurance money plan, that you said Jiyong told you about it was not your fault…you seemed to trust Jiyong a lot and Jiyong’s a pretty nice kid, I’m sure he didn’t meant to introduce our family to such a foiled agent---“ a sad smile appeared on SeungRi’s dad. “It is sad that tomorrow you have to go and sell your work…your school…your life dream---I’m sorry your parents were fooled”

Jiyong’s heart made a lurch---finally remembering a scene a month ago, long before this whole problem of Ri started Jiyong got interested into something call life-plan, where you invest your money and it grows, he thought it’ll be nice and told Seungri about it…encouraging him to join….but SeungRi said something as if a catch ‘I’ll join if you join’, and Jiyong took it not as a challenge, but as a joke. He swore he’ll do it, but didn’t push  through, he knew he should’ve told SeungRi about it but ASSUMED the maknae didn’t do anything stupid. But now come to think of it, he didn’t tell SeungRi to cancel any investment not because he thought SeungRi will be wise enough not to REALLY do it, but because…he was being Kwon Jiyong…the arrogant lazy fool.

Jiyong clasped his hand over his mouth and looked at SeungRi who was now obviously avoiding his eyes. “Ri---“ Jiyong whispered, he other hand clenching on the crease of SeungRi’s jacket trembling at how he remembered things clearly now.

The moment new broke at the life-plan business was hoax, that’s when Jiyong only asked Ri that he should cancel any plans to do investment, Ri looked pale that day that he even told the maknae to go to a hospital coldheartedly….that’s just it…that tipping pole that is needed to break down the domino stack and made Jiyong see things clearly now.

Ri’s problem all stemmed from him…

From him being too self-centered….too arrogant….to lazy to tell Ri that his jokes were just jokes…and that’s when Jiyong knew as well….

Ri trusted too much on him and Jiyong was a fool to not know it.

And now SeungRi’s family’s in huge debt, life savings are gone, Ri’s business was being sold and now Ri’s career….he’s gonna quit….

Not because he wants to be out of bigbang but because Ri was trying to keep Jiyong oblivious of how much damage his little pranks caused SeungRi…

SeungRi’s father gave Ri a hug and opened the door, “son I’m sure YoungBae’s waiting for this little kid.”

----back in the hotel lobby---

“HHHMMMM!! I KNEW IT!!” SeungHyun slammed the spoon on the floor, “THE FLAN HERE IS AWESOME!” SeungHyun even scrunched up his face enjoy the total bliss on his tongue and taste buds.

“Seriously hyung how can you still be eating flan when we’re in this---“ Daesung was shut up when SeungHyun shoved a huge piece of the flan in his mouth and the moment Dae started tasting it, he quickly closed his eyes and melt on the sweetness he enjoyed…

“I TOLD YOU~~~” SeungHyun teased Dae with another spoon…

“Ya----“ YoungBae looked pissed off but then took the spoon from SeungHyun’s grip, “Seniority first---“ he smirked at Dae who was pouting when he realized there were no more spoon available. YoungBae was about to take his first bite when--- “ah….” He stopped and looked up to see SeungRi carrying a pale Jiyong, Dae noticed this and quickly grabbed the spoon and shoved another piece in his mouth before joining his hyungs in meeting their maknae and leader.

“Hi guys, ummm thank you for taking Jiyong here---I think you guys need to go back to the studio or home---“ SeungRi handed Jiyong to youngbae…

“hey are you really quitting?” YoungBae asked as he slowly freaks out in silent on how Jiyong remained shock and frozen.

“I’m not really quitting but, I’m taking a break, my family got into so much mess and I need to help them get back on their feet. If I continue being a part of bigbang, my family’s issue might reflect on you guys as well.” SeungRi rubbed his neck, avoiding Jiyong’s eyes…he was too scared to see how guilty his leader is.

“Ri there’s nothing we can’t handle when we’re together right?” Dae asked wiping his lips dry…

“I know….but-----“ Ri wanted to say more but his dad was now calling him, they need to push through with the sale tomorrow--- “I have to go.”

SeungRi turned around and met with his parents.

Feeling defeated the rest of Bigbang went back to the car, YoungBae sighed when he saw that the necklace was beating but it seemed faster, he can’t add it up…if it’s beating faster then how come Jiyong is in such a state. He looked at the rear view mirror and saw a pale Jiyong… “Ji?”

“nn?” Jiyong just answered still staring at car carpet.

“Wanna go home?” he asked as his hands prepare to start the engine.

“Umm…….” Jiyong was so confused he doesn’t know what to do, he blames himself so much for causing Ri so much pain and disappointment…he never felt this much guilty, he one felt too bad about his ed cursed situation BUT THIS BITES OFF ALL OF IT! His heart was crush, his stomach was lurching and his head feeling light headed when suddenly he stopped moving. He looked up at YoungBae, gritting his cheeks he knew he had to make things right and with that he made up his mind--- “No, drive me back to YG….you guys go practice I’ll just wait there for you---“

When the four finally arrived back in the YG building, Teddy was surprised when they passed by him, looking sulking and all but he didn’t ask anymore cause with the way they look it’s apparent that they failed their mission.

“umm you guys  go back to the practice room, I’ll just roam around---I PROMISE NOT TO GET LOST!!” Jiyong raised his hand, “Like a boy scout!”

“for one second there I thought you’ll say ‘Like a ninja’ from high high—“ SeungHyun scoffed, all men were not believing the baby will not do anything stupid---

“SERIOUSLY HYUNG!” Jiyong rolled his eyes, “NOW AS YOUR LEADER I COMMAND YOU TO GO BACK IN THE ROOM OR ELSE!”

“Ji----you sure you’re gonna be ok?” YoungBae asked, but he didn’t trust the huge grinning nodding of his best friend. “aish----fine…let’s go---“ YoungBae turned around and started walking, Dae ran beside him and tapped his shoulder.

“Hyung we can’t leave them like this---“ Daesung worried, but YoungBae looked at him, “ah that’s the look that say you know something or you have plan please tell me you have a plan---“

 

“Please God damn tell me you have a plan~~~” SeungHyun too finally caught up with them.

YoungBae stopped and quickly changed direction, followed by the two members, “this is the plan---“ YoungBae pointed at the door and sneaked his head in, “Bom noona….can we talk to you?”

“Bom?” SeungHyun wondered.

“Yeah…I don’t trust Jiyong----we need someone he won’t suspect to be following him to actually follow him----“ YoungBae sighed when Bom finally exited the room, thinking that maybe the kwon twins are indeed right, the more people who knows this, the merrier. “Noona----we need you to do something…”

=====================================================================

hey guys how are you? hmmm i see while i'm typing this chapter i can see a request for an epilogue, keke~~~ aah i'll REALLY consider it...see how long i can stand up tonight and type, keke~for the fast comments thank you very much!! hmmm...now i'll try to explain something in here that might get readers confused:

Ri is indeed quitting the group indefinitely cause he got into this HUGE debt because Jiyong sold him an idea. Jiyong who at that time was just fooling around didn't really take the Maknae's trust on him too seriously and was clueless that the mankae even told his parents about the idea Jiyong had. So Ri and his family invested thinking Jiyong did  the same thing, but for Jiyong it was just a prank or a joke. (relfects how their dynamics is in this story where Ri "knows" the real deal for him and Ji but Ji remains clueless.

Now why he is quitting is because he doesn't want Jiyong to find out about this, he knows Jiyong will blame himself and such and if he stays with bigbang now while his family's broke will defnitely eat up in Jiyong's conscience. Jiyong will blame himself and will be miserable, something that our Ri doesn't want to happen; so instead he had an idea of taking a break until the issue settles down. Like come back when his family's settled and so JIyong will not be as miserable if he still finds out. (wait lol i just typed nearly almost all of the agruments ri will bring up for the next chaps haha) ---now off to type the ending? :)) not yet sure.