"I know what you are doing---" -YoungBae

When GD = Baby... Literally.

It’s now 10:40 am, a little bit late but it seems that breakfast is still about to be serve in the bigbang  dormitory….well give them a break, it’s already around 2:20 am when they all settled down and stopped chatting inside YoungBae’s room (well except for Ri).

Right now with bacon scent coming from the kitchen, Jiyong was sitting down on the floor, doing last minute read through of his Christmas play script, SeungHyun was sitting on the sofa, legs outstretched and one arm over his head and across him was DaeSung both men watching Korean MTV.

Suddenly a scene familiar to all of them appeared on tv. SeungHyung smirked, Jiyong dropped off his notebook and DaeSung stood up straighter on his seat. A girl venturing on a piano and a familiar tone—SeungHyun chuckled and focus his eyes on the tv closer…

Ajik nan neol itchi mothago modeungeol da mitchi mothago

Ireoke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo

Dashi mandeureo bolge uri iyagi kkeunaji anke aju ginagin

Salgacheul pago seumyeo deuneun sangshilgameun jamshi mudeo dulge

Saero sseo naeryoga shijageun haengbokhage utgo inneun neowa na

Nega nal tteonaji mothage baegyeongeun chulguga eomneun jobeun bang an

“I always wondered how on earth they do that dance step---“ SeungHyun eagerly pointed at the tv…

“Oh come on hyung as if you can really get it down—“ Dae rolled his eyes and received a hard punch from Seunhyung. “Ouch!”

“No but serious!! They have some sick footwork! Damn HyungSeung…..” SeungHyun stood up and anticipated the Fiction song’s chorus…

“Wait let me join---“ Jiyong stood up while Daesung giggled as he watches the two prepare for the chorus….

“uwa here goes!!” SeungHyun pushed Jiyong aside to make space---accidentally bumping Jiyong on his .

“YA! THE FEET ARE THE ONLY ONE MOVING YOU DON’T NEED A HUGE SPACE HYUNG!” Jiyong stood up and rubbing his . “oh I think I’m wet again Dae---“

“YoungBae hyung! Jiyong hyung peed again!!” Dae asked

“OH HERE GOES!!” SeungHyun waved his hands frantically and started following the choreographer—

Iroke nan tto (Fiction in Fiction)

Itchi mothago (Fiction in Fiction)

Nae gaseum soge kkuenaji aneul iyagil sseugo isso

Neol butjabeulge (Fiction in Fiction)

Nochi aneulge (Fiction in Fiction in Fiction)

Kkeunaji aneun nowa naye iyagi sogeseo onuldo in Fiction

“pwahahaha! Hyung stop you’re failing at it madly!” Jiyong laughed along side DaeSung.

“Aish!!!” SeungHyun felt defeated and just changed the channel in annoyance. “Stupid stiff body….”

“awe I love your stupid body---“ Jiyong blinked at SeungHyun…

“Whatever.” Seunghyun laughed.

*DING*

“DaeSung!!!” YoungBae’s voice came from the kitchen, calling the attention of the dongsaeng to inform him of the microwave heating stopped.

“yup yup!” Dae stood up quickly, trying his best to avoid Jiyong’s costumes on the floor. “Excuse me..” he passed by SeungHyun and Jiyong, walking inside the kitchen and pressed the button to take out a  bottle of milk and was about to go straight to Jiyong when suddenly a hand pulled out the bottle from his grip.

SeungRi with his training clothes on looked oddly serious and shook the bottle dropping a few drops on his wrist--- “still cold---do another minute and change the setting to mid-high instead of warm” SeungRi directed, as if pretending not to really care as he opens the fridge to take out a couple of energy drink.

“Ah ok…” Dae did as he was told, feeling a little bit weird out by the tension, he turns and noticed how SeungRi and YoungBae are face away from another. “Ummm gonna go training?” Dae tried to sound normal and checked on Jiyong who looked away from Ri---figuring out that they are still ignoring one another.

“Yeah---“ Ri took a huge gulp of the energy drink and shoved it inside his bag. “then I’m off to try some new sounds later and maybe meet up with our family attorney.”

“You better make sure to be around for Christmas dinner, mass and more so---3pm Jiyong’s play.” YoungBae pointed the frying fork as if using is as a gun to dare SeungRi.

“Ah Jiyong needs some change hyung---“ Daesung tries to take off the awkward atmosphere out of the house---or the kitchen….or more specifically between YoungBae and Ri.

“I’ll change him after I cook this---“ YoungBae nodded.

“Make sure to use the hypoallergenic lotion, don’t use the vanilla smelling one, he got rashes last time when Dae used it on him.” SeungRi walked out of the kitchen.

“Tsk….RI 3PM OK!” YoungBae cried out.

“I’ll try---“ SeungRi didn’t even look at YoungBae and just lifted his bag over his shoulder and bid the two goodbye.

YoungBae clenched his jaw tighter and started stabbing the bacon, glaring at SeungRi’s back.

“I’m gonna go---“ SeungRi waved his hand to the other member in front of the TV.

“HEY YOU’RE GONNA COME LATERRIGHT!” Jiyong finally gave in and asked…it was painful waiting for a reply from SeungRi who was stoically putting on his shoes. “Right Ri? RiRi?? Hey…”

Jiyong stood up and hurried his way beside SeungRi who was still busy tying his shoes, Jiyong placed his tiny hand on SeungRi’s shoulder, “you promised…”

“Ah Jiyong…” SeungRi looked at Ji, “I’m sorry…but as you said before promises are made to be broken right…I’m sorry I think I’ll pass for now---“

“BUT THERE’S NO SECOND CHANCESWITH THIS!!” Jiyong’s heart broke.

SeungRi stood up and zipped his jacket tight, checking his phone as if putting less attention to Ji. “I need to do something, work right? You know work matters a lot…”

“More than me?”

“Oh come on hyung…” SeungRi playfully messed Jiyong’s hair and bent to meet Jiyong’s face, “you’re the workaholic between the two of us, I expect you to understand my situation more then anybody else right?”

Jiyong felt like choking, he did kinda set that example in SeungRi’s head.

SeungRi hesitated but had to give in, his emotional drive is pushing him…he paused but decided to give in to his urges and pecked Jiyong’s forehead.

“I’ll get you a nice Christmas gift.”

“If you want to give me one, then come to my play.” Jiyong pulled on Ri’s sleeve.

“I can’t promise. Bye. Merry Christmas.” SeungRi pulled away from Jiyong and opened the door. He took in a deep breath of the cold seoul air and started walking towards his car. He quickened his phase as he wants to push out Jiyong’s tearful face away from his mind when suddenly---

“HEY!” YoungBae pulled his arm.

“Hyung?” SeungRi pried his hand free and stepped back, gripping his bag handle tighter with both hands. “what?”

“I know what you are doing--- everyone knows what you are doing!” YoungBae glared at Ri.

“I don’t know what you are talking about hyung—“ SeungRi shrugged it off and started to open his car but YoungBae pushed it closed. “What the---“

“You are pushing Jiyong away---what’s with him moving in with me all of the sudden? I have no problem about taking care of Jiyong but we all know Jiyong can only sleep soundly with you, we all know that you won’t trust Jiyong 100% with any of us three—“

“Oh you are exaggerating hyung—“

“the milk? You won’t trust Dae to even give your baby a milk with the proper temperature…and I doubt that you will be able to hold on to a whole day of avoiding Jiyong!” YoungBae rolled his eyes as he starts to rub his arm, ing his mind with he failed to put on a jacket before going out of the dorm in his pj and apron just to chase seungri in the parking lot.

“the milk was still cold and cold milk makes Jiyong’s tummy grumble and gives him diarrhea—“

“SEE YOU KNOW HIM DOWN TO A TEE THEN WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU SHUTTING HIM OUT!? Why are you handing him to me?!? To us three!?!”

“Because you guys can handle him better hyung!” Ri opens his door and threw his bag inside the car. “I can’t!”

“You are the one who memorized nearly in the back of your head each detail on Jiyong’s routine and what should we do or not---why!?! You’re the one who can handle him and not us! NOT ME!”

“TRUST ME HYUNG! YOU CAN HANDLE HIM BETTER---YOU.” SeungRi pointed at YoungBae’s chest.

“I don’t get  you idiot…” YoungBae started massaging his temple, “give me  your point---Jiyong’s hurting! The whole night he just kept sharing us stories between you two…how surprisingly mature you are and how he even weirdly feels like he wants to be a kid---cause you make it too simple and too nice!” YoungBae stopped waving his hand, and wondered why on earth is he being too worked up on. “Ji---Ji’s broken without you---and what’s ed up is I know you know that but you still chose to hurt him---“

“CAUSE I NEED MY SANITY! I AM GOING CRAZY HYUNG! I----THE MORE I SPEND TIME WITH JIYONG HYUNG LIKE THAT THE MORE I AM GETTING CRAZY AND THE MORE I----“ SeungRi stopped suddenly and his mouth fell open, YoungBae raised an eyebrow and waited for him to finish but SeungRi just it up, forced the door open and settled inside.

YoungBae started knocking on the window frantically waiting for Ri to finish his statement.

SeungRi lowered the window and looked at YoungBae as if begging him not to ask anymore.

“Look…” YoungBae bent over and looked at SeungRi’s eyes, “I’m sorry if whatever speech I gave you two days ago got you messed up. I know I have that attitude of snooping in some other people’s business…but you’re hurting, Jiyong’s hurting---the group…we’re connected…please, whatever you have in your head’s that’s bothering you, it’s not worth it of the suffering that you and Jiyong are going through…ok?”

“My sanity hyung—“ SeungRi gripped the steering wheel tighter and then he felt YoungBae hands rubbing over his hair, messing it up, SeungRi looked up and was met with a faint smile.

“We’re all crazy----the day we all agreed to be bigbang, sanity became an overrated thing already…” YoungBae sighed, “Jiyong always tells me you’re more mature than how I think you are…that I should give you more credit maknae, can you show me that side huh? Jiyong needs you….jiyong wants only you…do the math.” SeungRi mouth was half-opened as he watches YoungBae stood up and tapped his car…

----------------------

“So the bank’s giving your family a last two weeks to comply….and---“ the lawyer was talking, SeungRi’s father was on the line, and SeungRi was on the other side of table. He was starting to get restless when he noticed his phone had been ringing for the last 30 minutes and it’s now 3:45pm

“Yes, yes, I’ve been talking to your son and he know what to do---yes….” The lawyers words were starting to appear like a huge sleeping pill on him. “SeungHyun-ssi?”

“Ah yeah…ah..ok I’ll read everything gain tonight---“ SeungRi reaches out and started browsing the pile of legal documents handed on him.

“I’m sorry that it’s Christmas and you’ll need to do this—“

“it’s for my family, it’s ok.” SeungRi smiled as he stood up and bowed towards the lawyer, “I’m actually the one thankful to you cause even if it’s the holidays you are still working hard on our case.”

“I’m just sad that we didn’t win our case---“ The lawyer sighed. “bank won..”

“It’s ok, I’ll just sell my business it wouldn’t be that much of hassle---“ SeungRi felt his phone vibrate for the nth time, so he quickly took it out from his back pocket and gestured for the lawyer to excuse him. He walked fast towards the exit of the room and flipped his phone to answer.

“Hello?”

“WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!” YoungBae ‘s tension was sounding really frustrated, but the background scene of kids shouting around made SeungRi laughed a little, “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!?! Jiyong’s really pissed off, more of disappointed!”

“I’m sorry but---“

“where are you!?!” Youngbae hissed, then he heard Jiyong’s voice, “Ah---I’m….I’m gonna call SeungRi later ok? I’m just talking to my mom Ji..yes yes…I’m going to hun him down ok?” Jiyong’s voice trailed off, then YoungBae went back to his frustrated tone “WHERE ARE YOU!? JIYONG’S REALLY WORRIED!”

“I’m…I’m at---“ SeungRi looked around him, “I’m in the studio right now.” SeungRi lied. His problem is something he wants to handle himself.

“Well make your way here quick! Remember Youjin, she’s not even here too and it’s frustrating Jiyong!”

“Hehe---even up to children plays Jiyong can really be a perfectionist huh…let me guess Jiyong wont’ act unless Youjin’s not there right?” SeungRi started walking towards the exit of the law office and towards the parking lot.

“no ri, He’s stalling because yeah Youjin’s not here but more so…because you’re not here.” YoungBae looked at Jiyong who was sitting on a chair with DaeSung and SeungHyun who were both busy calming down Jiyong and dressing him up.

“Oh…” SeungRi couldn’t help but smile. “I’ll try…”

“Don’t try come---“ YoungBae closes his phone and forced to smile at Jiyong who pleadingly looked at him anticipating a good news.

“So?” Jiyong looked up.

“He said….he…will.” YoungBae wanted to be honest but couldn’t break SeungRi’s un surety.

“Yey!!!!!” Jiyong pumped his hands up in the air, but then stopped and looked as if something weird is going on around him.

“Jiyong?” SeungHyun looked worried.

“you ok?” Dae rubbed his thumb on Jiyong’s cheek.

“Something’s really bothering me….since morning….” Jiyong bit his lower lips.

“Look if it’s SeungRi don’t worry ok, things will work out---he’s already updating look he even asked me and sms me where’s the location of your play---“ YoungBae showed him his phone.

“No it’s…it’s not it---“ Jiyong now looked really worried and as if about to cry.

“Youjin’s probably just late besides the play have their understudies right?” Dae interrupted, maybe Jiyong’s worrying because of the play.

“No not that too---“ Jiyong took out his hand and suddenly noticed something--- “Ummm….” Jiyong lifted his hands, “I’ve been itching the whole day and now---WHAT’S WRONG WITH MY HANDS!?!?!” Jiyong lifted his hands and to the shock of the other three, Jiyong’s fingers have nearly turned to sausages and totally red.

“!” SeungHyun grabbed Jiyong fingers, “What the---“

“Oh crap---Dae the lotion you used when you changed him was not the vanilla one right?” YoungBae remembered SeungRi’s words about Jiyong getting allergy from it.

“I did not…”

“But I did----when I changed Jiyong this lunch…” SeungHyung bit his lips and clasped Jiyong chubby fingers inside his two hands. “I’M SORRY!”

“SHOOT!” YoungBae grabbed Jiyong, “Let’s go to the hospital now!”

“But my play!!!” Jiyong pointed..

“not now!” YoungBae rushed him out.

==========

“Wow you’re a lucky one you got here quick….” The doctor pinched Jiyong’s cheek, “So who was the one who wiped the baby of the lotion he’s allergic to?” the doctor asked mockingly.

“Ummm…” SeungHyun raised his hands up…

“Wait aren’t you----ah ok..” the doctor slaps himself and laughed a little, “I’m sorry but you’re the guy who went here three straight in a day right?”

“yeah…” felt like he’s about to die in a shame, “honestly I didn’t know that he’s allergic to vanilla…”

“hyung???” Dae laughed a little.

“it’s ok at least he didn’t went to anaphylactic shock….” The doctor rubbed Jiyong’s head and smiled as he watches Jiyong focus on the lollipop while sitting on YoungBae’s lap. “So just give him these meds and he’ll be ok.” The doctor stood up from the table and pulled out some sheet. “I’ll go and fix his release sheet now, can someone follow me to  help with the release papers?”

“I will..” YoungBae handed Jiyong to Dae and followed the doctor.

~~WOOSH~~

YoungBae saw SeungRi entering the hospital---

“where!?!” SeungRi asked, and YoungBae pointed where the other three were standing. “Thanks!”

“Wow, SeungRi will never really trust Jiyong with us now…” SeungHyun double checks Jiyong’s hand who was now starting to shrink to normal size.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think he actually cares that much anymo---“ Jiyong felt a sudden tug as if he was pulled by two strong arms and was quickly enveloped in a tight hug.

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OK!?!?” SeungRi cried out. He leaned away and checked Jiyong from head to toe, then placed him on the table and looked at his hand. “does it itch anymore?can you breath? Do you feel any pain? Do you—“

“whoa whoa whoa---“ Jiyong covered SeungRi’s mouth and shut it close---  “too many questions…..ok wait….” He inhales deeply, “I’m ok, It’s doesn’t it, I can breathe better and I don’t feel any pain—whoa!”

SeungRi hugged Jiyong really tight, his eyes closed and he can feel SeungRi’s heart beating really fast. “Ri?”

“Thank you God, I tried to go here as soon as I heard from Bae, I quickly turned around…I was going to your daycare oh my God thank goodness the hospital was nearer when I youngbae called and---“

“SSSHHHH!!” Jiyong covered SeungRi’s mouth again, giggling a little at how sweaty and panicky his dongsaeng was. “You…you were going to watch my play?”

SeungRi, with Jiyong’s hands over his mouth, nodded and breathe out of his nose.

“So you’re not really gonna miss it after all?”

Another nod from Ri.

Jiyong smiled from ear to ear and put down his hand but then pulled SeungRi’s nose and twisted it.

“Ooouch! What’s that for!?!” SeungRi pulled his nose free and started rubbing it.

“that’s for making me worried that you’re not going to come but in the end you would---“ Jiyong pouted and wrapped his arms together and shook his head disapprovingly.

SeungRi chuckled and pulled Jiyong chin. “if you keep pouting like that I might end up kissing your lips instead of your forehead hyung.” SeungRi winked but before Jiyong can process what he said he pecked on Jiyong’s forehead and lifted him up over his shoulder. He carried Jiyong above his shoulders and looked over the two members who was busy talking. “So um YoungBae hyung’s handling the bills now huh?”

“Yup…he messaged me and told me we should just get going…he’ll meet us in the parking lot.” Daesung waved his phone.

“We should go to the grocery and pick up some nice Christmas dinner huh?” SeungHyun said as the four of them started walking towards the exit. He smiled as he watches SeungRi and Jiyong sing random things as they walk a few feet infront of him.

“I love ice cream!” Jiyong cried out, his hands on SeungRi’s hair and legs dangling over SeungRi’s shoulder, “then some cake, then some meat like roast beef or ribs!”

“ah my diet’s ruined!” SeungHyun winced.

“No diet! It’s the holidays!!” SeungRi and Jiyong barked at Seunghyun.

“I’m sorry! FINE NO DIETING!” SeungHyun pretended to cower behind the laughing Daesung.

“hey don’t you guys have any plans to spend Christmas with your families or something?” Jiyong asked, slightly unsure if he’s ready to accept if any of the three tells him yes.

“nah…” SeungRi was the first to answer. “I wanna spend it with you hyung.” SeungRi looked up and can’t help but smile when he saw Jiyong blush and beamed when he heard it.

“yup me too, besides it’s not every day that we get to spend it with a baby Jiyong---“ SeungHyun wrapped his arms over Dae’s shoulder.

“but won’t your family get jealous or something? Christmas is an event you spend with your family and all” Jiyong looked at Dae.

“What are you talking about? You’re family too hyung….stop worrying ok?” Dae asked, to which Jiyong felt touched to hear.

“Sorry Ji your play got messed up….” SeungRi sighed.

“un….well that’s life.” Jiyong rolled his eyes. “I rather think of what good food to be eaten by diner than a play hehe….” Jiyong laughed it off when suddenly he noticed a girl being rolled out of a room…the four stopped and let the girl passed but Jiyong was quick to recognize the girl despite the face mask.

“YOUJIN!!!” Jiyong cried out and the girl looked up, her eyes swollen and tired. Jiyong gave a shake and SeungRi quickly bent down to let him off his shoulder. He ran towards Youjin who was sitting on a wheel chair,gasping at how sick she looked. “what’s wrong!?”

Youjin’s heart flutter as Jiyong touches her, she coughed a little and made sure to take a deep breath before replying. “I’m sick yonggie…”

“yonggie?” Jiyong paused but remembered that it’s his nickname in the daycare. “Oh, yonggie yeah…I’m yonggie…ummm…what kind?”

“my blood’s not good and I…I’m sorry I missed the play,we’ve been practicing really good and i…” Youjin was about to cry but the nurse tapped her shoulder.

“don’t worry I got sick too so I also failed to attend the play hehe---“ Jiyong embarrassingly laughed.

“don’t cry now youjin, remember you don’t want to be sick when mommy and daddy comes….” The nurse rubbed her hand on Youjin’s shoulder.

“It’s not as if they’ll come tonight….” Youjin wiped her eyes.

“huh?” Jiyong leaned closer, wanting to hug youjin.

“mom and dad are not coming tonight, they’re off on a trip…they said they’ll try but I’m sure they won’t make it…”

“No youjin, I’m sure they will,parents don’t like spending Christmas away from their kids---“ Jiyong reasoned out.

“My parents does…work comes first to them—cough cough---“ Youjin slumped back on the wheelchair. “I wanna sleep now….”

“oh ok…” jiyong stepped aside but then pulled the Nurse’s pants a little to call her attention. “If I want to visit youjin what room?”

“ah, 415….” The lady nurse pinched Jiyong’s cheek. “You have a good boyfriend here Youjin…”

“I know that’s why I love him…” Youjin slightly brighten up.

“Merry Christmas youjin…” Jiyong bid Youjin but the faint smile as a reply that he got made him see that for youjin…it’ll just be another night…another ordinary night.

Jiyong turns around and saw that all four guys are together now, YoungBae had a list in his hand and the SeungHyun and Dae was deep  in conversation. Jiyong pulled at SeungRi pants and Ri looked down at Jiyong…

“Hyung you done talking to your gf?” SeungRi joked.

“I am---“ Jiyong’s lips quiver, his eyes still in the direction where Youjin was rolled to.

“Something’s bothering you?” Ri lifted Jiyong.

“what are you guys talking about?” Jiyong asked as he wraps his arms around Jiyong’s neck and leaned his head on the crook of SeungRi’s neck and shoulder.

“what we will do for later, food to eat…where to go and movie to watch…” SeungRi lifted his shoulder to gently lift Jiyong’s face. “why?”

“I wanna do something----“ Jiyong bit his lips and wonder if his plan can even be pulled off.