Mushrooms! - Jiyong

When GD = Baby... Literally.

 

 

==============================

 

Jiyong was dancing all his might, wearing his training clothes and all, he never felt so good and so alive. They say third time is the charm and he guess it was, and now he’s one of Korea’s top idols and indeed Hyun Suk deserve his trust, well at least a portion of it. He lets him do what he wants, he lets himself wear the craziest of all the outfit he can think off…he’s the boss!!! But then----as he was basking in the thought of how majestic his luck turned out, he couldn’t believe what he just saw….his reflection was weird. He looked down at himself and see that he’s normal but then…

 

“what the ?” Jiyong stopped dancing and started walking towards the mirror, he reaches out just to be met with his 3 year old reflection.

 

“1 week left----“

 

SeungRi’s voice came from behind him, Jiyong turned and saw a menacing smirk.

 

“1 week?”

 

“1 week and you’ll be gone---you’re failing at it don’t you know?” SeungRi pointed.

 

“I can’t wait Jiyong….” YoungBae stood beside SeungRi, “After a week, you’ll be gone, finally no more loud talking you---“

 

“Hyung! I mean bae! I trusted you….how could you say such mean things to me!” YoungBae just smirked at Jiyong.

 

“It’s about to be over, and finally I can do my own thing…rap underground and no more flashy hoopla that I have to deal with you---“ SeungHyun suddenly appeared on his left.

 

“Yeah, it’s pretty much obvious hyung, you’re bad attitude is pulling the group down----I’m sure Hyun Suk already figured a unit that’ll work for a new bigbang…” Dae stood on his right.

 

“New bigbang???” Jiyong turned but then saw his band mates were gone now and only HyunSuk stood in front of him. “Boss…hyung---“

 

“Jiyong, sry it’s not working out.” Hyun Suk wrapped his arms together, “You’re too lose…I’m tired of you.”

 

“What? Hyung what are you talking about I trusted you, the contract…every plans we made…”

 

“It was you Jiyong that ruined them---besides…you’re not worth it anyways, your band mates hates you, they’re actually glad that in a week you’ll be gone…”

 

“I’m not dying! I’m---“

 

“you’re just gonna be stuck in that body---down to rot and be forgotten….”

 

“You…how could you…I trusted you all…”

 

“Who said you could trust us, we all actually hate you in your back…we can’t wait to see you gone.” SeungRi appeared again and soon enough all of the were smirking, laughing with their eyes as Jiyong slowly shrinks down to size….

 

“NO! NO!!!!” Jiyong cried out, and as he shrinks a familiar woman appears in the middle of the 5 men looking down at him. “You….” Jiyong shakes as the woman that cursed him bends down to smile at him menacingly.

 

“one more week…kwon Jiyong…”she said with her eyes so sharp that it felt as if it pierces through his soul.

 

“WHAT THE!?!” Jiyong woke up panting, he placed his hand over his heaving chest and was really sweaty, it already hot in the training room but to add the sweat from everybody’s dancing body was another level. “AISH!” Jiyong mumbled and threw his wet towel on the floor, his legs out stretched as he leans on the mirror and watches the rest of the members practice a new routine. Jiyong pouted as he plays with his tiny feet. “this is not good….” Jiyong lifted his phone and checked how many days he have left and realized that he only have a week left, and guess where he is, sitting inside the training room for nearly 4 hours now. “---“ Jiyong cursed silently.

 

Jiyong scrapped his way and stood up quickly, his phone dangling from his necktie he ran towards the exit…

 

“whoa?” one of the kwon twins barely managed to escape tumbling over Jiyong when he bolted out of the practice room door. “be careful little man…” Yong Deuk patted Jiyong’s head in which Jiyong shook off.

 

Jiyong exited the room and went straight towards a the empty training room, flipped his phone and started dialing.

 

“Your nephew’s in a hurry…” Yong Deuk said as he sat beside SeungRi…

 

“what?” SeungRi took the water bottle from Yong Deuk’s hand and started chugging down, “Nephew? My nephew’s here?”

 

YoungBae quickly slapped SeungRi’s shoulder and glared at him, “Jiyong-----“ YoungBae whispered.

 

“That nephew of yours…he oddly looks too much like Jiyong….i swear now that I don’t see him around all the time, I might think that that kid is Jiyong hyung in reality---“ Yong Deuk spoke as if analyzing each moment, tilting his head as he tries to remember how many times he really can swear it was Jiyong.

 

“Aaaah….” SeungRi wanted to slapped himself for forgetting his little white lie to cover up for Jiyong…. “hyung your phone’s ringing---“ SeungRi pointed at YoungBae’s phone on the floor and the older answered the phone, he stood up quickly when he realized it as Jiyong calling.

 

“ya, what’s up with you storming out all of the sudden---“ YoungBae looked around “where’d you go!?!”

 

“I’m in the studio b!” Jiyong shouted, “What time are we gonna be done with this ?”

 

“Language Ji! How many times do you have to ask me that? You know I’m not the one who is in charged of things like that---“ YoungBae replied pacing back and forth---

 

“but now that I’m not around, you’re like the second in command, USE YOUR POWER CANCEL THE TRAINING!” Jiyong stomped.

 

“what’s wrong with you? Why are you panicky all of the sudden huh?” YoungBae can’t get his dongsaeng.

 

“Look I only have a week left! And look at me! I’m wasting my day here!” Jiyong felt so frustrated and then remembered the dream….

 

“Jiyong don’t freak out---“

 

“WHAT THE BAE! YOUCAN SAY THAT CAUSE YOU’RE NOT THE ONE IN THIS ! I HAVEA A WEEK..THAT MEANS 7 DAYS AND I ING HAVE TWO LEAVES LEFT!”

 

“Don’t shout at me! Did you have that dream again---stop freaking out! The kwon twins are starting to get suspicious…” YoungBae whispered..

 

“ IF I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS IN PURPOSE! BESIDE… KWON TWINS IT’S NOT MY FAULT THEY’RE POPPING OUT LIKE MUSHROOMS!”

 

“You’re being unreasonable and paranoid again Ji!” YoungBae rolled his eyes. “Look just-----“

 

“ CALMING DOWN!” Jiyong shouted on the top of his lungs and threw away his phone, hitting the mirror with a loud clang.

 

“Whoa….”

 

Jiyong paused, freezing on the spot at the reflection he saw….

 

“Jiyong hyung???” Yong Don (the other kwon twin) spoke, his long finger pointing at Jiyong…trembling and with eyes dilated in shock.

 

“why are you twins popping out of nowhere----“ Jiyong asked, but then was shock when he actually asked it out loud. He hesitated but then bit lips, as he looks up at YongDon who was just blankly blinking his eyes… “This is…bad.” Jiyong swallowed.

================================

oh no!!! more people now knows about Jiyong's secret...and oh i forgot as a response to the question "how many days left---" Jiyong have only a week now to finish his mission---i'm sorry if my time line is like fast phased..but i wish to highlight the lessons Ji learns which does not happen on a daily basis right? hehe

so thank you for understanding that... =)