"Be honest..."

When GD = Baby... Literally.

“Where----BAE!” Jiyong shouted the moment he came inside the practice room, still trying to catch his breath from running. He was in so much hurry that he forgot that the door closes automatically and in a few seconds will crush him in between.

 

YoungBae was still a few meters away and can only watch in horror, holding his breath as he shouts for someone to help, “JI!”

 

~~ Jioyng told himself as the door slowly closes towards him, he closed his eyes anticipating whatever pain it’ll bring when---

 

“BRAT!”

 

Jiyong opens his eyes and quickly looked up only to be met by Teddy, one eye brow raised and busy sipping a soda, “Wanna die getting sandwich by this!?!” Teddy swung the door back and forth, and even deviously bit his lower lips as he jokingly presses the door against Jiyong as if attempting to crush him. “You little man~~~”

 

“YA!!! STOP PLAYING HYUNG!” Jiyong cried out before being swoop up by a perplexed SeungHyun, “Hyung~~~” Jiyong hugged SeungHyun.

 

“That----“ Teddy pointed at the two, “would’ve been cute, but now I know it’s Jiyong---blah~”  Teddy went inside their practice room and started talking to one of the coordinators.

 

“Jiyong, you look sweaty---aish!” SeungHyun placed his hand on Jiyong’s back and noticed it was already  sweaty, “Crap, Dae do you have the baby bag?” SeungHyun shouted, nearly catching everyone’s attention.

 

“hyung---stop it!” Jiyong hid his face, “you don’t have to announce everyone that I’m changing---“

 

“DAESUNG!” SeungHyun shouted louder, finally catching his dongsaeng’s attention who was still busy listening to his music. “I said the baby bag?” Dae looked on his left and right, crawling a little bit and finally pulled out SeungRi’s blue sports bag and carried it to SeungHyun.

 

SeungHyun put Jiyong on a high chair and started wiping the sweat--- “What had gotten to you, you do know it’s winter and if you get any cold aish---that’ll be a huge problem to us---tsk!” SeungHyun lifted his palm as if waiting for Dae to hand him something and when nothing came he quickly raised an eyebrow to his clueless dongsaeng --- “dae, umm powder,towel …new shirt?”

 

“huh?”

 

“TSK!” SeungHyun pulled the bag from Dae’s hand and started taking out the things he need.

 

“AAH! I DON’T WANT TO CHANGE HERE!!!” Jiyong hugged himself and looked around and particularly melted in embarrassment when he saw the Kwon twins looked at him, oddly as if fighting the urge to be freaked out or laugh as they watch SeungHyun change him.

 

“Sorry Ji, no choice…” SeungHyun pulled Jiyong’s clothes.

 

“Again---that would’ve been cute but damn…” Teddy came and stood beside the three with a disapproval smirk, “you really dip your problem in some ---“

 

“HYUNG! NO CURSING IN FRONT OF A BABY!” Dae joked covering Jiyong’s ears.

 

“haha that reminds me of the day Jiyong covered SeungRi’s ears when we first started joking about in the dorm---“ SeungHyun reminisced while he pats Jiyong back with powder…

 

That’s when Jiyong remembered why he was flustered in the first place, he quickly stood up surprising SeungHyun and making his hyung accidentally spill off the powder on the floor. “AISH JIYONG!”

 

“AH! CRAP! SEUNGRI!” Jiyong slaps himself back to reality when he remembered why he was panicking in the first place. “BAEEE!!” Jiyong cried out, finally the lead singer stopped talking to their choreographer and briskly walked towards Jiyong.

 

“WHA----fufufufufu” YoungBae laughed when he saw Jiyong’s appearance, Jiyong turned and saw his reflection and realized how ‘funny’ SeungHyun was. Not only that he looked like the kid from The Grudge, SeungHyun particularly put emphasis to his navel and chest that it looks like there three white puffy clouds on him.

 

“YA!VERY MATURE HYUNG!” Jiyong started dusting himself then looked at YoungBAe, “BAE---stop laughing please! We need to hurry!”

 

“hurry to what?” YoungBae coughed and straightened himself, “we can’t leave now you know---“

 

“BUT…SeungRi---“ Jiyong bit his lips wondering if he should tell s about this,

 

“SeungRi?” SeungHyun started helping Jiyong get to his shirt still giggling at the thought of his well executed baby prank.

 

“I---“ Jiyong pulled his head up the shirt, “I mean---where’s the meeting?”

 

“what meeting?” Dae asked while putting back the baby stuffs---

 

“THE FAMILY MEETING!!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL HE IS BEFORE HE GOES AWAY AND QUIT!” Jiyong finally said it, he slapped his hands over his mouth and can’t believe that he actually spilled it out. He looked to s with fear and was met with perplexed expression, Dae slowly reaches out his hand to pull Jiyong’s from the baby’s face.

 

“What do you mean---“ Dae tilted his head.

 

“HE…HE’S….SeungRi.---Resignation letter---“ Jiyong started hyperventilating---

 

“YA! THAT’S NOT A FUNNY PRANK JIYONG! YOU DO KNOW WE HATED THAT PRANK ABOUT BIGBANG BEING OVER AND NOW YOU ADD THIS!?!” YoungBae shouted, his protective instinct kicking in, but as far as he knows, Jiyong and SeungRi may be the pranksters but this one---this one bites the cake especially how the timing’s too wrong.

 

“NO BAE!! PLEASE! WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE HE IS!” Jiyong was on the verge of crying, he looked at SeungHyun who just merely gritted his teeth.

 

“We can’t get out of this----we’ve missed too much practice and our managers will kill us---“ YoungBae started massaging the bridge of his nose.

 

“BUT IT’S RI!” Jiyong kicked, preparing to throw a tantrum, but SeungHyun just placed his big hands on Jiyong’s lap, trying to stable him on the high table. “HYUNG!!! PLEASE!”

 

“Whatever that is hyung I’m sure that can wait until tonight when SeungRi comes home right?” Dae scratched his ear while he check if he can connect SeungRi’s phone. “hmm seemed to be out of reach---“ Dae showed his phone to YoungBae who just simply sighed and shook his head.

 

“We’re tied up here Ji, you know how seriously we need to do some catching up as BigBang, I’m sure you’re freaking out---“ YoungBae tried to explain but was caught off guard when Jiyong barked at him with the F word. “Excuse me?”

 

“WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO COOL! WE’RE ABOUT TO LOSE MAKNAE AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS THIS PRACTICE?! THIS STUPID PRACTICE!?!? WHO WE ALL KNOW AND HAVE PERFORMED SO MANY TIMES! EVEN IF I’M A KID RIGHT NOW I CAN HANDLE AND DO THOSE STEPS WITH CLOSED EYES!” Jiyong’s tears started falling, “AH STUPID BABY BODY! WHY AM I CRYING I DON’T WANT TO CRY BUT I’M CRYING!! ARGGH!” Jiyong lowered his head, “How could you guys be so calm, I saw it…I saw SeungRi’s letter he wants to quit YG, I don’t know why….i don’t want to lose him…I know I can wait but it’ll hurt here….” Jiyong clenches his hand over his chest and closed his eyes, feeling the burning and aching sensation in his heart, “I can’t move not knowing right now if what I read was real---if it’s really possibly the end of Ri being with us---I know the contract and all but we know that HyunSuk-hyung will accept our resignation if our membership in the company might endanger the whole family….so I want to know what’s wrong, why will our maknae think that it’s better to be out than be with us----can’t you see? Can you guys breath and act normally knowing our maknae’s in deep like that???? Knowing the he can live without me---I mean..US!” Jiyong lifted his head begging the three members to see his point, he held onto his breath watching each move, anticipating any possible answer…

 

“I need you to record, there’s a random company that hold a HUUUUGGEEE stock in YG and we need to do a damn music by the end of tonight---“ Teddy broke in, making everyone remember that HE WAS STILL THERE----yes able to see the Jiyong drama unfold and all.

 

The members looked confused and Jiyong just cried out “hyung we don’t need to record, weren’t you here to see me freaking out wanting to get out of this place?!?!”

 

Teddy just nodded and sipped his cola again, “I know….but you guys need to record something----That is why you need to leave this practice now---cause I need you to RECORD---SOMETHING---“ Teddy’s eyes emphasizing each word…

 

“But we don’t have any endorsemen-----OOOoohhhhhhhh…..” SeungHyun blinked at Teddy, their eyes met and as if they got connected….the three still confused, SeungHyun lifted Jiyong and started walking towards the door. “Guys come on we need to ‘record’ something….” He called onto YoungBae and Dae, who were still confused but followed their hyung otherwise. Teddy laughed and started walking towards their managers, he started telling them something as the four members of bigbang nervously waits for him. After a few minutes and a round of bowing and handshakes Teddy turned around and briskly walked towards the four.

 

“Come on let’s record….” Teddy opened the door for the rest of bigbang, waited for them to exit the room before proceeding to the exit….

 

“wait hyung---“ Dae stopped still not getting the idea, “Isn’t your recording  studio----THAT WAY?!?” Dae pointed at the back…

 

“Oh….I lied---“ Teddy smirked widely as he hit the main door button to open, “NOW GO CHASE JIYONG’S MAKNAE!” Teddy started browsing his phone and proudly showed his phone, “I knew it, phone tracker app can be really useful---“

 

“WHOA! HYUNG! IS THIS WHERE SEUNGRI IS!?” SeungHyun laughed but then stopped when he realized--- “ you’re a stalker!” Teddy raised an eyebrow and hit SeungHyun’s head.

 

“I’m just a really CAUTIOUS hyung---“ Teddy looked at Jiyong who was busy copying the address in his phone. “Done?”

 

“Ummm…Thanks!!!!” Jiyong bowed,and too excited that he forgot he’s in SeungHyun’s arm,nearly falling. “AIIISSH! SORRY!! HAHA!” The worry out of Jiyong’s face and was replaced with determination as he holds on SeungHyun’s arms tighter.

 

Dae bowed and soon followed SeungHyun.

 

Teddy laughed before turning to face YoungBae, “Bae?”

 

“Thanks hyung….but you know you really didn’t have to do that----“ YoungBae still doubtful on how hyped up the rest of the group were. “We all know that we can wait for SeungRi to be back---“

 

“Yeah, but----“ Teddy pouted, his index finger gazing over his lips then pointed at YoungBae’s chest, “But I think THAT can’t wait for tonight---“

 

YoungBae looked down and suddenly pulled the necklace out of his shirt, ogling over at how fast the blinking was, that’s when it hit him, he didn’t need to do a complicated math before he can connect why the last leaf blink over a fast paced--- “Oh….”

 

“Uh-huh….” Teddy raised his eyebrow up and down…

 

“YOUNGBAEEE~~~” Jiyong shouted on the top of his lungs, “LET’S GO!”

 

“JI SIT STILL I CAN’T PUT YOU INSIDE YOUR CAR SEAT! YA JIYONG!!!” Seunghyun shouted as he snaps Jiyong to steady himself. “LET’S GO!”

 

“ah..yeah!” YoungBae hid back the necklace inside his shirt, “thanks Hyung….”

 

“whatever.” Teddy closed the door.

 

 

“So now what???” YoungBae puts the seatbelt on, “Where’s the address---“ YoungBae turned around and saw Jiyong readily offering his phone, when YoungBae took the phone he pressed his hand covering Jiyong’s hand, leaving a little bit of an awkward pause inside the pumped up car.

 

“Bae?” Jiyong stopped seeing the hesitation in his best friend’s face. “what?”

 

“Ji….” He tightens his hand enclosing Jiyong’s remembering how the leaf flickered like crazy, “What----whatever you’re feeling, don’t keep it in” he told, Jiyong stopped and was taken aback, “I mean…be honest…don’t doubt, just feel…ok?”

 

“uummm---ok?” Jiyong tilted his head.

 

“especially….” YoungBae started the engine, “anything about maknae---“ he looked at the rear view mirror, his eyes looking straight at the taken aback Jiyong.

 

==============================================

Oh mannn....this is ending....T^T cries.............thank you for supporting this fiction...sniff sniff...