Jiyong...

When GD = Baby... Literally.

“Are you sure about it?” the man on the other line spoke while a sound of shuffling papers, “this is a huge amount sir---“

“I’m sure about this---just---just do what I say---“ Jiyong was tapping his tiny finger on HyunSuk’s table, stretching his neck as far as he can goes to make sure that the door is still lock.

“Well if you want sir, we can draft a transfer papers later this day but we need you to show up---“ the man seemed really bothered.

“Can I do one with someone with a power of attorney?” Jiyong asked, “cause I’m really busy now you know and I really need this transfer to be done asap!”

“our bank’s not sure but---“

“why not sure! You guys can do it! I’m sure about it!!!” Jiyong cried out.

“but---I’ll check with my supervisor first---“ The man sounded hesitant.

“SHEESH I’M KWON JIYONG ONE OF YOUR HIGHEST SAVING CLIENT----“ Jiyong suddenly leaped and was now chest down on the table one finger stretched to turn off the speaker phone off. “h---hyung---“

Dongwook entered the room, Jiyong’s heart froze when Dongwook looked at him totally puzzled before being shoved aside by Hyunsuk--- “AH! DONGWOOK!”

“Ji---I heard Jiyong here in your office—“ Dongwook pointed randomly and by the look of it,he was busy looking where Jiyong’s voice came from leaving the kid a sigh of relief.

“aaah you don’t know where Jiyong is?” HyunSuk looked nervously at Jiyong who was shaking his head frantically.

“Should I know?” Dongwook asked as they both make their way inside HyunSuk’s office, “that’s SeungRi nephew right?”

“Aah yeah….” HyunSuk carried Jiyong, “Now little kid, you know where uncles are right now right?” HyunSuk felt chills pretending his best to be talking to a kid. Jiyong put out the aegyo and nodded, “yuucck---I mean…awe…ok now you go now cause uncle dongwook and I need to talk---“ He gently put down Jiyong and Jiyong ran off.

“hyung seriously if I didn’t know, I’ll think that kid belongs to Jiyong---“ Dongwook laughed and Jiyong shivered when he heard it before closing the door. He flipped out his phone and started dialing someone. “Hey Atty. Wan, can we talk---“

===========

Bae kept looking at the door, gritting his teeth as he waits for Bom tell him anything but then----

“YOUNGBAE!!!!!”

A shocked, panting and shouting Bom was least of his expectation. “BAE BAE BAE!” Bom tried to caught her breath while holding Bae’s arms. “You…you need to hurry stop Jiyong!”

“why?!?”

“He’s…he’s---wait----woooh….ok…he was talking to an attorney and he sounded like he wanted to transfer money…ALL OF HIS MONEY----“ Bom eyes blew out, “God what’s going on!?! Is he gonna kill himself that’s why he’s transferring all of his money?!?!”

“Hyung—Ri---“ Dae looked at YoungBae…

“whoa, the leaf’s acting freaky YoungBae… “ SeungHyun pointed at the necklace on YoungBae’s neck, it was too erratic that it look as if it’ll explode.

“damn it!!!” YoungBae took out his phone, dialing SeungRi’s phone begging for him to pick up. “RI!!! ANSWER YOU FREAKING---“

“Hello?”

SeungRi caught Youngbae by a surprise for finally answering---

“Wow that was fast, you kept denying Jiyong but you answered mine quickly.” YoungBae said randomly out of surprise.

“Um yeah cause I’m avoiding Jiyong hyung and not you hyung---I need to know if Jiyong’s safe you know-“ Seungri still manage to laugh, he’s in his family car and was about to help the buyers see their other assets can be good enough to sell.

“that…WE HAVE A PROBLEM…Jiyong’s gone mad---“ YoungBae exited the room, feeling so frustrated at how idiotic his two members are now.

“what?!? Why mad?! What happened!??” SeungRi freaked out that his parents got alarmed as well as the buyers and the lawyers in the car. “What are you talking about youngbae!”

“It’s….IT’S HYUNG! AISH!...Jiyong’s planning to transfer his account to someone---all of his money!”

“huh? To who?” SeungRi looked at the street and realized that he’s on the street nearby YG, thinking carefully if he could go down right now.

“TO YOU!” YoungBae stomped on the floor.

“what?! WHY?!?” SeungRi cried out then slammed his hand against the car arm rest.

“DUH TO SAVE YOU!”

“I DON’T NEED SAVING!!!”

“HE’S SAVING YOU CAUSE HE NEEDS YOU! HE ING CAN’T BEAR YOU LEAVING THE GROUP SO HE’S GIVING UP ALL FOR YOU!!!” YoungBae fell on the floor and his head felt as if his head was about to explode, frustration building in and the silence on the other line was not helping. “Ri---Ri???”

“Jiyong---“ SeungRi stood up straight as his body tremble, taken aback on how far Jiyong is willing to go for him, he saw turned his head and saw as they were passing by Jiyong walking out of the building with YongDeuk holding his hand.

“Ri?” YoungBae asked but then heard the line got cut off--- “…”

“EXCUSE ME!” SeungRi shouted at the driver and finally got off, with his fingers automatically pressing Jiyong’s number, his eyes not taking away from his little hyung. “Pick up…pick up…pick up God dang it…”

“Hello??” Jiyong finally did,

“what are you doing!?!” SeungRi cried out as he watches Jiyong stop walking and let go of YongDeuk hand and pressed the phone on his ear closer.  “The hell hyung, I know you do stupid stuffs, but to give all of for me! What the ?!?” Jiyong stood up straight and shocked at how on earth his maknae knew about his plans…

“how’d you know?”

“YoungBae..”

“HOW DID YOUNGBAE KNOW?! OH MY GOD IS HE PSYCHIC! Ah wait..I KNEW IT! I SAW BOM NOON WALK PASS DONGWOOK HYUNG AAAH THEY EAVESDROP!”

“Don’t change the topic…” SeungRi was now shaking, confused as hell why will Jiyong do such--- “Tell me….” He closed his eyes holding his breath… “hyung, why?”

For one the loud speaking leader didn’t say a word just gritted his teeth…

“Are you telling me that you giving me your life savings because out of guilt well hyung let me tell you I’m not blaming you!!! I can’t blame you!” SeungRi still continued walking without taking his eyes from Jiyong, all he want to do now is to pick up his leader shakehim back to reality and then hug him tight…wanting to assure him that if he is indeed feeling guilt, well he doesn’t have to..not at all.

“Why Ri! Why are you not blaming me! You should! You should hate me for it! I put your family to debt! Wait I know now maybe the reason you want to leave bigbang is because you hate me now huh! You hate me and don’t want to be with me cause everyday it’ll be a reminder of me and putting your family to debt! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! You know I can’t ----“ Jiyong’s knees gave up on him, shaking madly he tried to stabilize himself as he leans against one of the benches and his face deeply bent on his knees.

SeungRi broke as he hear his hyung cry, it was painful for him more in reality.

“I can’t----“ SeungRi paused, “I can’t be mad at you…I don’t blame you…I’m leaving bigbang because I know you’ll blame yourself once find out…I want to go back to bigbang with my family safe and ok and so you won’t have to go through the guilt and stuff---I want to hide things from you---to keep you happy---“ SeungRi fought back tears, after weeks of holding it back as Jiyong lay there on the bed with him, he’s finally feeling the break or lid on his canned emotion is finally being lifted. “I’d rather sacrifice being with you to keep you happy, mind safe and not blaming yourself….i don’t want you to know any of it---that’s why---“

“But why---why can’t you be mad at me huh?” Jiyong opened his eyes, and it traces the gravel underneath him.

“Idiot----I can’t be mad at you hyung----I just can’t---“ SeungRi held back…should he be open or not but then he grinned as he saw YongDeuk panics as he tries to stop Jiyong from crying, “YA----jiyong hyung---“

“Yeah” he said as he sniffs…

“I can’t be mad at you cause I really….REALLY like you…but I’ll be effin mad if you keep on letting Yong Deuk touch you like that and you keep sitting on the cold ground with your like that!” SeungRi forced a laughter…

“huh?” Jiyong looked up and realized SeungRi can see them, “where are you?”

“Stop sitting on the ground and stand up you’ll get stomach aches later!!!” SeungRi laughed which this time can be heard by Jiyong---bolting the little baby upon his feet and turned around to face him. “Now please stop crying cause you look ridiculously cute and your snot I’m sure is now freezing like hell.”

“sniff—hiccups—sniff---IDIOT!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!”

“Now that the cat is out of the bag…”SeungRi continued talking on the phone while he was a street across from Jiyong, he tried to smile warmly to assure the crying baby meters away from him to stop doing so, “what if I promise that I won’t quit…but you save your money…”

“YA!....” Jiyong held on his phone eyes straight on SeungRi’s, “I will but….Ri let me help you please!!! You’re not alone in this, I’m with you…please…we can do a lot of things together, without leaving each other, let’s handle this together Ri..please…you..me…us.”

“Jiyong hyung---“ SeungRi closed his phone, hid it I his back pocket and look from left to right before starting to walk towards Jiyong to physically now hold his hyung within his hands.

Jiyong opened his arms waiting for the hug….smiling from ear to ear… “Ri----“

“AISH STOP DOING YOUR AEGYO HYUNG!” SeungRi hurried his steps when suddenly….a screeching sound came from nowhere, SeungRi turned to his left and with horror a gray Hyundai was screerching out of control, a man shouting inside ‘I lost my break!!!’

“RI!!!” his mother screamed, SeungRi’s legs turned around and tried to run but he slid.

“OUCH!” he cried as he tries to stand up again, “!” too late the car is fast approaching, his heart beat froze like how the raindrops did making a snow fall down.

“SEUNGRIYA!” Jiyong threw his phone away, his body leapt into action and even if in his head he knew that he won’t make it,cursing his little short limbs, he knew he won’t make it to reach Ri but hehad to try…HE NEED TO TRY…”!” Jiyong cried on the top of his lungs as he ran as fast as he could and suddenly----

“HYUNG!” YongDeuk cried,

SeungRi quickly turned and saw to his surprise, Jiyong….not as a baby but as his normal 23 year old self--- “Jiyong huyng---“ SeungRi exclaimed as if the world turned to a slow motion, Jiyong too realized his sudden change…and for a split second they both share a blissful moment eye to eye seeing one another in a different light unlike how they saw each other for years.

SeungRi reaches out his hand, and so did Jiyong but then----the light of the car started coming near and the blasting of the car horn became louder and swiftly SeungRi felt a pushing pressure on him and to his horror he watches as Jiyong shed a tear and a smile, he wanted not to close his eyes but the moment his body hit the ground his eyes shut automatically….

“JIYONG!” YongDeuk screamed…

=============

SeungRi eyes opened wide his back hurting from the impact with the ground, his eyes facing the sky….things are normal phase now and he quickly sat up, the gray Hyundai was with smoke and it hit the post, everybody was screaming and his parents come to his aid. But SeungRi quickly slaps their hands away from him and he stood up, his heart pumping in terror as he takes one step after another---

He then heard something, a familiar grunt---Jiyong’s…

“hh—hhh---yyung!” SeungRi’s aching body rushed and pushed his way through the crowd and there he saw in the middle a Jiyong in his normal self, coughing out blood and wincing in pain…. “HYUNG!!”

He stood beside Jiyong, that tried his best to hide the pain, “Don’t worry..don’t worry someone’s calling the hospital now ok! Please! Hyung hold on!!” SeungRi didn’t know what to do, he wanted to touch Jiyong to lift his head and hug him tight, but this is not like dramas and he knows well that he can’t…that a safe protocol is not to move the body until the paramedics are here so as to avoid injuries…so SeungRi felt helpless, he curses himself why he had to cross that street on that particular time…why Jiyong had to be himself again and be able to reach him and push him aside…why…

“hyung---“ SeungRi’s knee hurt as he continues to kneel beside his aching hyung, but it was not match to his break heart.

Jiyong, all grown up in his 24 year old body,  magically even his clothes lengthened,  lay there blood running on his head, left leg twisted on a different angle, and but when his bloody eyes met with Ri’s, his trembling his finger reaching out for Ri’s touch…Ri quickly held on Jiyong hand and clasped it tight.

“save your energy hyung---“

“i……” Jiyong’s eyesight is starting to be blurry and redy….his head started being light and his breathing becoming more labored…. “I….i love you---“

“hyung------hyung----“ Ri’s heart was crushed to thousand pieces, he always wondered how he will feel if Jiyong does say it but he never thought he will hear those words in such a situation…he expected love, birds chirping, beauty and happiness…

But when it happened all he had was pain.

“Jiyong!!!!!” SeungRi cried as Jiyong’s grip loosened and his breathing halted.

===========

Back in the practice area---

“Jiyong’s not answering his phone too crap---“ YoungBae gives up calling, “Let’s go maybe they’re not yet that far---YongDon try calling your brother ok?”

The three bigbang walked out of the practice are and was heading on the exit when---

A loud bang and bone crushing sound was heard….

Employees ran out of the building---

The three would’ve just brush it off thinking that Jiyong’smore important than having to deal with a random car accident that normally occurs in winter…but when the necklace in Youngbae’s neck lifted up from his body… hovering up between the Seunghyun, Dae and YoungBae that’s when a possibility haunted them….

“…” SeungHyun looked at his two dongsaengs in fear…

“Jiyong---“ YoungBae gasped as a horrid scream from SeungRi was heard and suddenly the necklace lit up with all colors amber and suddenly a blinding light erupted and the necklace crashed into pieces.

==================================================================================

ok this one...really ....really.....the end is coming...i'm really thankful for all the comments and love this fic came and i'm actually crying as i wrote this...ahuhuh T^T-----

LOL EDITED THE PART for @mgginny hahaha..thanks for the notice, i knew it..people will think Jiyong's nake but NO HE IS NOT haha