Travel 102: Snowfestival

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When did you found out?" Min Ho barged into her room. Her aunt called him many times and just left a message when she didn't get him.

Yu Ri just stared at the road below still sitting on the patio chair in the veranda.

"God! Yu Ri. Have you talked to him?"

"You knew it that's why you asked me to come with you so I won't be there when they announce their marriage," she accused him

"What? Ya! I asked you to come with me for the same purpose that I told you. I am not confident with this trip despite the translator that we have. I feel secure knowing there's someone I can call if I get lost. I don't know about him and you know it well that I don't like him. I told you not to date him," Min Ho said in his defense.

Yu Ri sighed. All the excuse of busy and everything were all bull. He's with someone,"

"Listen to me. Men, generally wanted time, a lot of time with their girlfriend. You, who works on something who I don't know how many time saw the sun, it'll bound to happen. How many times did you turn down his invitation?"

She sighed again. "I'm working. I'm building a name for myself. What can't he not understand? It's the same thing with him."

"Alright." Min Ho sat beside her. "What's your plan? I don't want you be storming and confronting him,"

"You think I'm that low? I'm going straight to Japan or where ever. China maybe. It's chinese new year. I don't want to stay in Korea for now. If you're not busy or won't have any schedule, I hope you can come with me.  Jin Hee promised to come on one of my trip once she got the go signal,"

"Jin Hee?" Min Ho's smile broaden. When? When? She hasn't told me anything yet,"

"Hmmmm... You're coming with me when Jin Hee's not coming. Snow festival? I'll book my ticket tonight. I'll just go home and  repack and leave right away,"

Min Ho shook his head. "I'll see you there. Come here," he motioned her to his arms. Yu Ri got up and buried her face on Min Ho's embrace. She felt the comfort. Min Ho's always been the closest person to her. He's like her bestfriend. She can go to him everytime she has problem and Min Ho never let her down. There was even one time when they were having tour in Japan and she threw tantrums because nobody remembered her birthday. Right after the concert, Min Ho flew back to Korea and took her out for a drive. He's the person she can always lean on. No matter what, he's always there for her.

 

Jong Hyun was eyeing Min Ho for any sign about his activity last night. But nothing came out of Min Ho's mouth. "I'm just curious, I know... we're all under contract and it surely states no dating. Is anyone errr... dating here?"

Changmin laughed out loud. "What made you asked that? Are you?"

"No. No." Jong Hyun answered defending himself. "I'm just curious," He was observing Min Ho still but he didn't even flinched.

"I dated one time," Changmin admitted. "But it didn't worked out so we broke up,"

"I want to date some one but I'm afraid being a celebrity is a hassle," Min Ho said.

Jong Hyun just kept on nodding.

"Oh...by the way, the girl beside me at the plane," Jong Hyun started and looked at Min Ho. Their eyes met. "She's everywhere I go,"

"I told you, you're just paranoid. It's probably coincidence that she's in the same hotel and roaming the city at the same time," Changmin  looked at Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun shrugged. He saw how Min Ho almost got to his feet. "Maybe,"

 

Yu Ri went home straight from the airport. She did not even talked to Min Ho. Not even on the phone. Min Ho was calling her but she ignored him. Her parents and her sister were waiting by the living room when she arrived. Her sister flung herself to her as soon as she stepped into the house.

"Unnie," she was crying.

"I'm fine Jimin. Help me pack. I'm flying to Japan tomorrow,"

Her parents didn't say anything about her trip. They know her well. Though it's the first time she said she wanted to travel after depressing event . Usually she bury herself in the lab and exhaust herself.

"Unnie, I can take a leave at school. I'll catch up.." her sister said

"Jimin-ah, I'm okay although yeah... I'm not emotionally okay. I want to go away from here for a while. It hurts. It will take time but I'm okay for now,"

"Unnie... Call me when you get there and unnie... take a lot of pictures." Jimin forced a smile.

Yu Ri spent the whole night mapping her itineraries and studying about Japan  transportation system. The next morning she was at Incheon aiport waiting for her flight to Japan.

"Min Ho-ah," she called Min Ho. "I'm at the airport. I'll call you when I arrive."

"I'm sorry Yu Ri. I cannot leave this time. We are busy. You know February. Chinese new year and valentines day,"

"I know. I know. I'll see you soon and do find a time. I'll probably stay in Japan for a week or so. Jimin and Jin Hee will join me in Beijing," she .

"Ok. Ok. Call me when you arrive in Japan. I got to go. Have fun in Japan. Did you bring thick jacket? Socks?" Min Ho started to act like a mom to a kindergarten kid.

"Yes, mama."

"Scarf? Beanie. heat pack. Be careful with the snowboard. You haven't done it for a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter