Travel105: Okinawa

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya... Choi Yuri. Can you just go and relax. You have no idea how your parents are worried about you. Jeez! we should force you to get married." Min Ho was starting to get  annoyed.  Min Jee called to tell him about her sister ranting of not going to the vacation he booked for her. Min Ho personally booked a vacation for Yuri after her hospitalization. "I can't. I know I promised I'm coming but  I have an important meeting tomorrow. I'll come as soon as I'm done work. Just go and I'll come...." Yuri hang up already.

Jong Hyun raised brows at Min Ho. "Choi Yuri?"

The Kyuline went out for bowling.

"Oh. She's throwing a fit. I promised her I will accompany her to Japan but I had an important meeting tomorrow." Min Ho explained.

"Japan? She'd been there few times right?" Jong Hyun asked.

"We wanted to go to Okinawa. Not much tourist goes there. I wanted her to rest and not thinking about work. Oh... are you.. wait. What exactly is your relationship with my cousin?"

Jong Hyun shrugged. "Nothing. Travel buddies I guess."

Min Ho nodded and then smile. "hey.. are you busy this week?"

"Soon." Jong Hyun adjusted his shoe lace.

"Why don't you go with her. I'm sure she doesn't mind." Min Ho suggested.

Jong Hyun raised brows. "That, I'm not sure about that. She was mad at me last time."

"I'll force her to go and you can meet her there."

"Choi Min Ho. People will think we are dating."

"Whatever. I know you guys are." Min Ho said with a silly smile.

"we are not, okay." Jong Hyun insisted.

"Will you go? Count it as relaxation before plunging to works." Min Ho was trying to coerce Jong Hyun.

"Wouldn't hurt. When is she leaving?"

"Tomorrow in the evening. That would give you enough time to book your flight.... I'll pay for your plane ticket. You can stay in my room. I rented a house for a week." Min Ho sounds relieved.

 

She's not in the mood to go around the city on her first day. Min Ho totally ruined the trip he planned. She didn't want to be travelling after her recovery but her super duper concerned cousin convinced her to go with him for a short relaxation in Okinawa. Seeing that Min Ho took charge of everything she agreed to go. But when Min Ho cancelled because of schedule, she threw a fit. Her sister had to convince her that their cousin made the effort to make her rest. She ended up going alone.

Yuri sat at the garden lounge reading a book. "Min Ho did a good job renting  a suite near the beach." she looked around. A pool beside the garden but she would love the beach in the afternoon.  She didn't realize she fell asleep. She was jus awaken by the door opening. She jumped out of the  lounge chair. The book fell to the ground. Min Ho's not coming. "Lee...Jong Hyun? What are..... "

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I didn't know you're sleeping." Jong Hyun bowed in apology.

Yuri looked at him suspiciously. "I'm going to kill you Min Ho." She walked past by Jong hyun and ran to her room. "Choi Min Ho!!!!" she screamed as soon as Min Ho picked her call. "How dare you! I swear I am going to kill you when I get back to Korea."

"Choi Yuri. Just strengthen your relationship with Jong Hyun. You both look together." Min Ho didn't even tried to explain. "Enjoy." He hang up.

Yuri stamped her feet and went out. Jong Hyun was already in the living room. "Fine. How long will you be staying?" She crossed her arms.

"Uh...3 days?" Jong Hyun  answered hesitantly.

Yuri nodded. She sat down and pulled her purse. "I printed a draft for my itinerary. Min Ho wanted those place too. I'm planning to go out later in the afternoon." She looked at him and chuckled. "suits you. just wear a cap."

"What?"

"You're not shaven again." Yuri said. "You go freshen up. Hmmmm.." Yuri checked the time. "Wanna eat outside or cook? Well, you came as Min Ho's substitute. You have to keep up with my whims."

"Ah....uh.... I prefer to eat at home. I'll just shower and we'll go grocery shopping."

They were back after a quick grocery shopping.

"You're better in cooking." Yuri sat at the high chair.

"Don't complain." Jong Hyun took off his sweater.

Yuri watched him worked in the kitchen. He looks y while preparing the ingredients. "Do you really love cooking?"

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter