Fate: Iceland

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Because he went MIA recently. He went to a trip.* Enjoy the first part of his Iceland trip.*

Yuri looked up and forced a smile. "I gotta go," she got up and grabbed her purse.

"Yuri. Choi Yuri." With his long strides, Jong Hyun caught up with Yuri and was infront of her. "Yuri-ah, I.."

"Your party's waiting. This is just an accidental meeting. Let's just say we don't know each other."

"Let's talk. I'm sorry. I can explain," He didn't made a move.

"There's nothing to talk. Nothing to explain. You cheated on me. End of story. And you think I didn't catch what you said on your concert? Two and half years? What was me then?" she said in sarcasm. She walked away.

Jong Hyun had no choice. He knows how stubborn Yuri is and part of what she said were true.  He walked back to his friends.

"Ya, Lee Jong Hyun, you know her?" Kim Rae Won was the first to ask.

Jong Hyun nodded.

"Looks like not just an ordinary acquaintance." Tae Joon commented.

"hey, did you say her name was Yuri? Your Yuri? Choi Yuri?" Jung Joon Young asked. Lee Jong Hyun nodded. Without wasting time, Joon Young got up and ran after Yuri.

"Tell us the story," Vespa said.

"I don't know. My ex girlfriend I guess. We didn't officially break up but you know when that scandal broke. She just cut off communication. She just vanished. I haven't seen her or talked to her for nearly a year now."

"Did she know you're coming here?" Tae Joon asked.

"Are you nuts?" Rae Won turned to Tae Joon. "You think she's stalking Jong Hyun? Just look at how surprised she was and she wasn't lying about not knowing me."

"She loves traveling. Alone. I don't think she knew about my trip. It's just coincidence." Jong Hyun answered. "There's no reason to stalk me."

 

"Miss Choi Yuri," Joon Young caught up with her.

"Ah... the drug...." Yuri paused. "Hello and nice to see you here."

"Miss Choi, can we talk? I mean about Jong Hyun."

Yuri started walking. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Jong Hyun loves you. He still don't understand why you just left."

Yuri stopped and turn to Joon Young. She scoffed. "Oh.... Look, this is between me and your friend. Whatever happened to us is none of your business."

Joon Young looked at her with sarcastic smile. "He's my friend. It's my business when he's in the brink of suicide."

Yuri's eyes went wild. "What... What do you mean..."

"let's talk outside." Joon Young started walking outside. "When was the last time you met Jong Hyun?"

"Last year. Fall I guess." Yuri's voice trembled.

Joon Young nodded. "I assumed that your reason is about the scandal that broke out. I was surprised as well. I know that he was dating someone that time. He told me about you. You know how entertainment industry is. He didn't admit it. His agency didn't comment on it."

"Exactly. He didn't deny or admit it. What does that make me think?" Yuri said sarcastically.

"You didn't gave him a chance to explain."

"For what?" Yuri chuckled.

"He was depressed. If not for his dramas that occupied his time. I don't know. We're you aware that he was once hospitalized because of depression?"

"What?!" Yuri looked at Joon Young straight in the eye.

"I'm not making this up just because I want to  gain sympathy for my friend. He was depressed these past month. He won't tell me about it but I notice it started when he started saying he can't reach you. There was even time that he was in bed for days and haven't ate anything. It was a good thing I went to see him. "

"Are you.... Is it true?" Yuri was stunned. She can't believe that Jong Hyun was in the state of depression and near suicidal.

Joon Young breathed deeply. "Hmmm. I'm not saying it's your fault but uhm... try to talk it out with him. If you really don't love him anymore. Tell him straight. Let him understand."

Yuri covered her face with both hands. "How is he now?"

"His dramas and activities got him occupied. We even forced him to come to this trip."

Yuri nodded. "Which hotel are you guys staying?"

"Grand Hotel. You?"

 "Heol. That?" Yuri pointed at the hotel across the restaurant. She chuckled. "I guess I have to reclaim my seat." she turned around and started walking back inside the restaurant.

The four guys were staring at them when they walked back in.

"Mr. Jung's convincing power is invincible." She claimed the seat vacated by Tae Joon. "Have you guys ordered yet?"

"Just skimmed the menu. I would love to try lamb tartar," Vespa started.

"I'm skipping the starters. I'll have the beef." Yuri closed the menu book and looked at the four boys.

"Oh... sorry." Vespa apologized. He opened the menu and started explaining the menu to the four.

Yuri can't hide her amusement and half laughed. "You're depending on your friend for this trip?"

"Joon Young can speak english." Vespa said.

"Good to know. Oh, yeah you went to Switzerland with Jong Hyun. I was impressed." Yuri smiled at Joon Young who was staring at her together with Tae Joon and Rae Won. "What?"

"I'm impressed." Tae Joon praised. "Let me guess, you're with Jong Hyun on his trips overseas."

"How about we'll have the group menu?" Vespa suggested.

"Looks okay to me. Let's go for that." Joon Young agreed. "Unless Miss Yuri still want hers."

Yuri shrugged. "Let's go for that."

"Yuri-ah, you do the ordering." Vespa passed the menu book at Yuri. "Ah, ask them  if they have the happy marriage for you and Jong Hyun."

"What? What do you.. you..."

"It's a dessert." Vespa cut Yuri and waved the menu book.

Yuri rolled her eyes. She called the server and placed their order. "Any plans tonight?"

"Ah, we have an early plan tomorrow." Vespa answered. "You?"

"Just stroll around the city and no. If you say you're coming. No."

"We're not going to be a nuisance to your date. We have Vespa hyung," Joon Yung teased.

Yuri raised brows. "Shut up. What's your itinerary tomorrow?"

"Golden circle road trip." Vespa answered.

"Golden? Are you..." Yuri laughed. "Did you rent a car?" Vespa nodded. "Oh well, see you on the road then."

"No way," Tae Joon was staring at Yuri. "Are you driving alone?"

"uh..huh."

"Holy . Miss Choi. You move around alone. I can't do that." Rae Won said.

"Of course you are a celebrity." Yuri shot back at Rae Won. "Who's driving tomorrow?"

"Joon Young. But we are all are." Vespa answered. "Hey why don't we all go together. We can fit in our van."

Yuri raised brows. "Not a good idea. We have our luggage. Unless you're planning to rent a bus." she snickered.

"Oh..." Vespa blow an air from his mouth. "What car did you rent?"

"A jeep. You?"

"Look at this." Joon Young showed his phone to Vespa. "There's a van that can fit 12 passengers. Like our van back home. I think it can fit us and our luggages. What do you guys think?"

"We had the land rover. That looks ok to me. " Vespa passed the phone to Yuri. "Where did you rent yours?"

"Avis. Downtown. I'm picking it up tomorrow."

"Heol." Vespa whistled. "We can try to negotiate with them."

Yuri shoulder shrugged. Her mind worked fast. It will be loud with 5 guys but it will be fun. "Let's try that. But am not expecting. Car's been booked before. Let's dig in."

The dinner was full of discussion about the trip and all. Yuri and Jong Hyun didn't escape from their teasing as well. Jong Hyun was just quiet and smiling. Yuri tried to rebut from their teasing but it's against four.

"Where are you going?" Yuri glared at the five men beside her.

"Going for a walk." Joon Young grinned.

She raised brows. "I made it clear earlier that I don't want to be with you guys."

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter