crisis

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri picked up the phone. Her colleague pulled her out of the lab because of an emergency call. "Choi Yuri spea.."

"Choi Yuri!" it was a scream from the other line.

"Aish Choi Min Ho. Am at work. I am working on an important thing at the lab. I have piled up works to catch up."

"Yuri-ah, you haven't heard the news?"

"News?" Yuri shifted the phone to her left ear. "What news?"

"Ya! Lee Jong Hyun's in the top search news. Apparently a photo was floating with him and you in Peru. I told you to be careful. How did.."

"Before you continue yapping on it. I will check on it when I get off work. Laters." she hang up and browsed the net. True. The news about Lee Jong Hyun and his apparent girlfriend spread in the net like wildfire. She searched for more info but can't find a clearer photo of the girl. She breathed in relief.

 

Breaking News : CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun caught vacationing with girlfriend in Peru. Cnblue's guritarist, Lee Jong Hyun posted a few photos in his SNS few days ago. The two was an aerial view of Machu Picchu. The two were the famous magic water fountain.  Most of the comments were asking him if he wanted to visit Peru. The band had their concert in Peru not too long ago as part of their Blue Moon tour and it looks like the idol went back to Peru for a personal trip.

It was confirm that the idol went to Peru, trek Machu Picchu and walked around the magic water fountain after fans found a photo from a tourist blog. Lee Jong Hyun was swept in a photo walking in the tunnel of surprise fountain. The tourist took the shot from the back. The photo was perfect with the couple silhouetted. The idol's face was clearly seen in the next photo. The question now, who did he went with? His boyfriends should have posted photos if they went but nothing on their SNS. It was speculated that he went with her girlfriend. Fans flooded his SNS with comments. Some hate. Some questions. Most were curious who was the girl.

 

She combed her hair with her hand after reading the article. "Arrgghhhh!!!!"

"Yuri?" her colleague peaked from the lab. "Are you okay?"

"Oh.. I'll be right there. She closed the browser and returned to the lab. "Mina, I have to leave early today. That emergency was sure an emergency"

Mina shrugged. "Just go. That a boyfriend?"

"I wish! That rascal's my cousin and I have to take care of some mess."

"Choi Yuri, you should start dating. After your long vacation this year, your face brightened. Look at that colors." Mina teased.

"Just tell me directly. But no. I am not dating." Yuri moved to the computer and entered the data. "scientist lives with their microscopes."

"Jeez! Wake up Choi Yuri. You're too pretty to die . Oh.. I am going to a party on saturday. You wanna come?"

"You know, I'm over those after college."

"Comeon. This party is not your ordinary party. You really have to come." Mina coaxed her. "It will be filled with good looking men."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Fine. What time? Dress code?" she gives in. She knew Mina wouldn't stop until she agrees to go to the party.

"Yay! That's awesome. Party dress. It will be in a club. I'll pick you up."

"That will be in three days. Concentrate on that item. Miss Ahn will go ballistic if that's not done at the end of the day.

"Fine. Fine." Mina returned her attention at the microscope.

"See you tomorrow." Yuri turned off her computer and left the lab. "Min Ho-ah, where are you?" she call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter