Blue lagoon proposal: Aborted

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun stared at the sleeping girl beside him. Tons of things were playing and bothering him. It's been three days that they were together, with the group. He'd been thinking what to do when they return to Korea. "I don't want to lose you." he whispered as he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

"What time is it?" Yuri asked still with closed eyes.

"Morning my love." Jong Hyun reached for his phone. "5:10"

"We'll meet up at 8. We'll have breakfast at the restaurant." Yuri said with out opening her eyes. "You might want to shower first."

"Baby," Jong Hyun pulled her closer. "Let's get married."

Yuri's groggy eyes popped open and pushed Jong Hyun. She stared at him. Gauging. He's face was serious. He meant it.  "Uh....Lee Jong Hyun, it's so early in the morning." she tried to joke.

"Baby, I'm serious. I'll go crazy if I lose you. I... I can't bear  to..." Tears started to flow from Jong Hyun's eyes.

'Oh my God! He's dead serious' Yuri screamed in her head. "hey, babe," she cupped Jong Hyun's face with both hands and wiped his tears. She breathed deeply. "I love you but we have to consider things. You do well know how we tried hard to be normal with our relationship. Marriage? You'll lose your career."

"Yuri, I can't bear to lose you. I'll go crazy."

"Alright. Alright. We'll talk about these when we go back to Korea. Let's enjoy these 2 days.hmm?"

"Baby, I'll be enlisting soon."

Yuri bit her lips. Fate had been playing on them. They coincidentally met and reconciled in a foriegn country and here he is talking about marriage and enlistment.  Being away for 18 months. She doesn't even want to think about it.  She barely survived when she left Korea because of Jong Hyun's scandal.

"I... Choi Yuri.... These past year. I nearly gave up. There's one point I nearly over.."

Yuri's tears dropped. She silence him with her lips on him, something she'd fantasized about doing for a long time.  Their lips collide, their mouths roam, their breaths come in short bursts as she grows hard between them and the anticipation climbs. Jong Hyun's  hands are everywhere as he crashed his lips to hers. His tongue snakes out between her parted lips and his heart hammers in his chest as he devours .
Although they just reconcile, she's ready to give herself to Jong Hyun when he suddenly pulled away from her. Yuri wrapped her arms around Jong Hyun’s neck. She pressed her lips to his again, letting her tongue claim his mouth. “I want to make love to you, babe,” she whispered.

Jong Hyun pulled away from the kiss. He rubbed his nose against hers and smiled. "Miss Choi Yuri. My love. My wife. Heaven knows how I love to have you right now but I want to be the gentleman you'll be proud off. "

Yuri scoffed. "Then should I call you my husband then?"

"Miss Choi Yuri. Waiting is rewarding besides," Jong Hyun waved his phone." We'll be late." He got up first. "Wanna shower together?" he teased.

Yuri didn't give in his joke. "I'll have to call your friends and verify the meeting place. You go ahead." she winked.

 

Yuri's POV

I was so tired from driving. I hit the bed after taking shower. told Jong Hyun I'm not joining them for dinner as I am exhausted. I don't know what Jong Hyun did after that since their booked hotel was different from mine. I'm not sure if they came to picked him.

I woke up with a sore body. Gah!!! The whole trip was tiring. Hiking. Driving. Excitement. I can't believe I did it. Well, I didn't felt it until today. I turned to Jong Hyun. He was fast asleep. I checked my phone. 5:20. We all planned to meet up at 8 on the road. I kissed his eyes and that woke him up.

"Morning. You're up early." he encircled my waist and pulled me with both hands.

"Morning. Can you drive today? I feel sore all over."

Jong Hyun kissed  my forehead. He nodded. "What time are we meeting the boys?"

"8. Pack up. We'll have breakfast downstairs before we check out."

"Baby, hmmmm...I'll be enlisting  in a month. Hmm... Let's get married before I leave."

It's the second time he said that. I looked at him. I don't know how to answer him. Being young is out of question. "Let's talk about it when we get back to Korea."

"Hmmm... how about having a baby before I enlist then. That way, you won't be lonely." he grinned.

I smiled at first but my smile turned sour. True. He's thinking about me but he overlooked some other aspect. I would be the happiest person in the world with his proposal but I would be the saddest if I'll have the baby with out him beside me. I want him to share the joy of being pregnant and a first time father. "Mr. Lee Jong Hyun, it will be my joy to bear your child but we have to plan for that. I want you beside me and experience how to be pregnant. Have you ever thought that it will be hard for me to be pregnant alone?"

Jong Hyun's face turned red. He cupped my face and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby."

"We'll be late. Comeon," I changed the topic as I got up and pulled him up as well.

 

"Did you guys fight?" Rae Won noticed how quiet we were when we met up.

"Someone didn't get a chance last night," Joon Young teased.

We were still both quiet.

"What's going on? Did you two really fought?" Vespa asked.

I rolled my eyes. "he asked if we can have a baby before he enlist."

"Ohhhh" Tae Joon and Joon Young whistled at the same time.

I saw how Jong Hyun face flushed. Embarrassed probably. "Is that even fair? Leaving me alone to take care of the baby,"

Vespa scoffed and shook his head. "Are you being selfish Mr. Lee?"

Jong Hyun could only open his mouth but won't say anything.

"Let's go. We still have a long way," Vespa said. "See you at the first stop." He waved and left.

"baby, must you tell them about the baby thing?" Jong Hyun still feeling embarrassed.

"What's wrong with that? They are your friends." I barked and laughing inside. He's embarrassed. Way too embarrassed.

 

Going back to Rejavik wasn't that long drive. We stopped a lot on our way but we managed to arrived at the hotel around 3. We still have time to relax. As I was tired from driving I begged off to stay in my room. Jong Hyun just drove for an hour. I took over as we were about to lose his friends. This is probably I will be doing while in foreign land. Not to let him drive except maybe in Japan. Jong Hyun  did the same. We'll just join them for dinner. I didn't know what time I doze off.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter