chapter 22

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Choi Yuri, Shinee's having a concert in Japan till spring. Wanna come and watch?"

Yuri rolled her eyes and eyed Choi Minho sharply. "You ratted me out when I went to Niigata. You think I didn't know it was you?"

"Oh.... Ya! That was for your own benefit. I didn't know Jong Hyun was in Japan."

"Whatever Choi Min Ho. I'm so going to get you one day. Hmmm maybe reveal you hidden girlfriend?"

"Ya! Choi Yuri!"

"What? Then stop pestering my life. Focus on your own life."

"Do you even have life?" Min Ho teased.

Yuri turned to him. "I do. I have a life at my lab. I can go out and party. I can date anyone I want to.  I can walk around Seoul freely. Now you tell me who has a life?"

Yuri got him there. "Whatever. So you're going to spend the whole spring in your lab? Go out."

"Okay. Now who's talking. Yes sir. I'm off somewhere to watch EXO's concert."

"EXO? You're going to watch EXO and not SHINee? Are we really cousin?" Min Ho pouted.

"That I am doubting too. You sold me out many times." Yuri countered.

"Many times?" Min Ho reacted. "Wait... Are you planning to go to EXO's US tour? Now that's being brave?"

Yuri shoulder shrugged. "Not telling. You might jeopardize again."

"Again? Ya Choi Yuri! Are you making me the enemy here?"

"You're making yourself .," Yuri smirked.

"Make time for our Japan tour. I'll send you the schedule."

"What? You're forcing me? What is this? Are you trying to control my life? uh... wait? You found out we're not cousin. You have hots on me?" Yuri hugged herself.

"Whaat? What kind of illusion was that?" Min Ho can't believe what he just heard. "That's ridiculous. Fine! Jong Hyun likes you. He asked me to invite you."

"Jong Hyun?" Yuri laughed. "Man!  I had that notion that's why he always appear in my life."

"Kim Jong Hyun. My member not Lee Jong Hyun." Min Ho corrected.

"Kim Jong Hyun? We're never introduced. How did he knew me?"

"He saw us talking at the building last time you came for EXO's lesson. He thought you're my girlfriend and threatened to tell the whole group I am dating. I was forced to tell him the truth."

"And he liked me on first meeting? What? Love at first sight. Please spare me," Yuri hit her forehead with her palm.

"Looks like. He won't stop pestering me. Yuri-ah. Please. Just this one." Min Ho begged.

"Nope. No. No and No. I have lots to do at the lab. And please tell Kim Jong Hyun to stop. I don't want to have another Jong Hyun head ache. Lee Jong Hyun is too much to handle."

"Oh.. Now that you mentioned Lee Jong Hyun. Don't you like him? He's handsome. A  fine musician."

Yuri faked a shiver. "Please. I don't have time to date."

"But you have time to travel and date. That's cute," Min H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter