instant relationship

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I scanned the airport as I drag my luggage. I clearly told Jong Hyun to be at the airport at 8. I walked to the lounge. He's probably there. Knowing her idol status. And there he is. In his colored mirror Ray Ban aviator shades. He raised his arm in acknowledgment. I casually walked towards him and sat next to him.

"Where are we going?" he asked right away.

"Do you have everything?" He nodded. "Let's go at the check in."

"But…"

I raised brows. "But what? You're scared to get spotted with someone else?" He didn't say anything and followed me out. The lady at the check in counter looked at us when I checked us in. I know what's running in his mind. He probably thought we're an item. As soon as we checked in  I walked away leaving Jong Hyun on his own. He has his boarding ticket.

"Ya! what is this? Lima? Peru? You should have told me." He caught up.

"Now you know." I kept walking.

"Let's go to the lounge. You're starting to drive me nuts. I didn't expect Peru. I am expecting …"

I looked at him. "what? Hawaii? Cancun? You've been to Cancun already. Cuba? It's nice there but I'm not risking you to go there. If you don't want. That's fine."

"Miss Choi Yuri, I didn't…." He scratched his head. "Okay, did you arranged everything in there then? Man, they speak spanish. Do you even understand spanish?"

"Just to survive in an emergency."

"Ya! I'm not kidding here." Jong Hyun started to get irritated.

"What are you complaining at? You came to me. Asked me to travel with you. Now what's your problem?" I pushed the lounge door. There were few people at the lounge. I saw eyes staring at Jong Hyun. I walked and sat to the corner. I pulled up the itinerary in my phone and sent one to Jong Hyun. I messaged him to study few Spanish words as well.

It has not been long when we heard our flight being called. We both walked out from the lounge and proceeded to the boarding gate. Because he paid for the tickets. I booked us into first class. We were seated together. I was about to booked us in separate seats but it is for the better. It will be a long flight. We will have the chance to discuss about our trip.

"It'll be 12 hour flight. You've been to LA. You know it. We'll have 3 hours lay over and then another 8 hours to Lima."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you earlier. If you just told me it will be this long flight, I could have prepared myself," he whined.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Did you see our itinerary?"

"I did." he almost barked at me. "Did you planned this in purpose?"

"What? Ya,… aish! I knew this will be a disaster." I muttered and closed my eyes.

This will be a long boring flight. "Hey," I nudged Jong Hyun. I don't know if he's sleeping or what. It's been 5 hours since we left Korea.

He opened his eyes. "I'm trying to get some sleep. I saw your crazy itinerary."

"I can't sleep. Tell me something about what you do."

His face wrinkled and I almost burst to laughter. "You mean as an artist?" I nodded. "What else do you want to know. Min Ho's your cousin so you basically know what we do. Compose songs. Promote. Concert. Shows."

"You're different from Min Ho. You play your own instruments. Have you even had a performance without your instruments?"

He laughed. "It's way different. For me, I do not fell comfortable standing up in the stage or in a crowd without my guitar. I feel like my guitar is my support."

"Ohhh… I haven't been to any concert."

He turned to me. "Seriously? You haven't seen SHINee's concert?"

I shook my head. "Though Min Ho and I hang out a lot, I never been out in the world. Tagging along to India was my first kinda solo travel. I was about to do  challenged myself and travel around asia for a month when Min Ho dragged me to come with him. Sort of I did. I made it to Japan alone." I smiled bitterly thinking of meeting my ex and his wife in Japan.

"Ohhh…You've been Hongkong."

"I've been to Hongkong a lot but with colleagues. I think I know Hongkong airport better than Gimpo. Seoul University and Hongkong University have exchange programs."

He nodded. "Tell me something what you do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter