flight 102: Hong Kong

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was preparing to leave for Songdo High when I received a call. It was saved as snow white in my phone. I don't remember any contact name snow white. When she told me her name. I suddenly remembered her. The girl. The sasaeng. No. Min Ho's cousin. The girl, I travelled with in Japan for few days. The girl I hitched from Busan  to Seoul. I was surprised for her call and wondered how she got my number. I have the feeling she got it from Min Ho. I was kind of happy she called but the smile in my face vanished and changed to anger. She's blackmailing me. I am guessing she took the photo the last time she came to Busan. I am stupid to have asked her to sleep in her room. And then there's the recorded conversation. We slept in Japan and Busan. damn! This is the end of me. I had no choice but to give in. As soon as I arrived at the school I asked the principal where's the seminar Miss Choi was conducting. She was smiling. Some how I like the way she smile. But it was gone when she saw me.

Miss Choi started talking about vampires. I wondered if it has something to do with the seminar. I doubt it though. Suddenly he introduced me to the crowd. I was so glad the students were mannered and didn't mobbed me. They just all waved and said hi. I left before anything else happens. I walked out and literally waited for her at the near the principal's office. I saw her came out. I thought she saw me. She was engrossed with someone she's on the phone.

"Hae Rin-ah, what's going on? What's with Hee Jin. He's supposed to be at the uni.. Ok. Hae Rin, tell me the whole thing."

She stopped walking and leaned on the wall.

"She what?! Wait... Do Hyun? Oh !" She covered . "Hae Rin-ah, tell auntie not to worry. I am going to drag back home her insane daughter. God! That crazy sister of yours. She walked out of the hallway and continued to the exit staircase. "Ya! Kim Hee Jin! I swear I am going to strangle you the moment we see each other. Dammit! Fine! I'll save my voice and energy for later. Email me the hotel you're staying. Don't what me. Email it to me. I'm hanging up. I've to call Jisung to get me a ticket. Kim Hee Jin. I know how it feels okay. Now stay put in there. Be there maybe tonight if Jisung will be able to find me a flight," She hang up and called her sister. "Jimin-ah, can you pack me clothes good for 2 days. My passport is in the lowest drawer. Meet me at the airport tomorrow morning."

"Unni?" Jimin was puzzled.

"Your Hee Jin unni had gone crazy and I have to go get her back from Hongkong," Yuri enlightened her sister.

"Oh.. ok. Call me when you arrive at the airport."

 

I left before she discovers an eavesdropper. I waited for her to confront her but I guess that's not gonna happen. I walked to the film set and saw the producer. He confronted me right away.

"Lee Jong Hyun, are you dating someone? Because if you are, we'll stop this filming. I don't want any other scandal to come up while this show is on,"

"I'm not and whoever gave you that idea, I don't know. I assure you I am not dating,"

"Good and stay that way," I said.

We f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter