...and thing gets getting better....

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what's your demand?" Yuri asked Jong Hyun right away as soon as he joined her in the lane.
"English tutor. We talked about that before right? Offers remain the same. All expense paid vacation on your country of choice."
"How about your schedule. I work sometimes 18 hours. I really can't give definite time at this point. We are working on a research."
"I can't give definite schedule as well. We're promoting. How's night works with you?"
"Just notify me ahead of time. Two hours ahead at least. It will be conversational English for now and we can work on the grammars and writing when we get the good schedule." Eunji said.
"Sounds good to me. How about at my place. It's safer. You know,"
"Your house? Well, Okay. Pick me up somewhere."
"I'll pick you up from your workplace or your house."
"No. Hell no." Yuri rejected right away.
"Why not?"
"Why not? Your fans, people most likely know what car you're driving. And what will that puts me when I am spotted getting into your car? Nope. We'll figure that next time we meet."
"Great. Wanna race down?" Jong Hyun suggested. "It's still early. We can bike to my place. I don't have to pick you. You can come anytime to my place,"
"Anytime? Are you nuts? What if your girlfriend and I bump each other. I don't want to create misunderstanding less fight."
Jong Hyun chuckled. "I don't have a girlfriend. Maybe you can be,"
Yuri raised brows. "Lead the way. I'll be right behind you,"
Yuri was tired but can't complain. They already bike for nearly 30 minutes. "How far it is still?"
"Five minutes. You tired?"
"Yeah... You didn't tell me it's this far. How can I ever go back. I'll be too tired and the sun is shining brightly."
"I'll drop you off. Comeon, you can rest at home."
Yuri followed Jong Hyun. She was panting when they entered the elevator. "God! I never bike this far before. I mean I did more than 30 minutes but that's leisure biking,"
"Welcome to my home," Jong Hyun opened the door and pulled in his bike and then Yuri's bike.
"Hmmm... nice. who did the interior?"
"My brother in law."
"Cool. Not cluttered and spacious. I like how he designed it." Yuri commented.
"You live alone?" Jong Hyun asked.
"I still live with my parents. Well, 60 percent of it. I live in the lab."
"That's funny. I want to live with my parents too but they live in Busan. It's so different living with your parents,"
"You get pampered?"
"Hmm... You get to eat home cooked food." Jong Hyun said. "Can I offer you breakfast? I can cook you know."
"Sure. I got hungry biking all the way here."
"Give me 30 minutes. Wanna watch?"
"I need that. My sister will pester me on the current events again,"
"Your sister?" Jong Hyun repeated.
"She's a political science student. Aiming to be a lawyer."
"Oh.... Okay.." Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter