Trip to SM Town

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not an EXO fan but yeah, I like their song and dances. I don't know why for some reason i chose them among other SM artist. The boys will be appearing for the next 2 or 3 chapters. Enjoy and have a great day. Please do leave comments.

 

 

"Hello," Yu Ri walked into the room filled with pretty boys. The boys got up and bowed politely. "Hello. My name is Choi Yu Ri. I'm filling in for Miss Hee Jin for few days." She introduced herself. "Miss Hee Jin, didn't leave any  concrete lesson. This will be purely on communications. For starters, introduce yourself in english. 5 sentence the least,"

Yu Ri was impressed with the boys. Hee Jin was doing a good job. "Okay, let's talk about love. let's start with..." Yu Ri scanned the profile in her ipad. "Let's start with Baek Hyun. Pretend we are dating. How are you planning for our 100th day? This is role playing. Don't hesitate to express yourself."

Baek Hyun stood up.  "call me unromantic but I really don't celebrate those. I prefer to show how much I care and love you everyday,"

Yu Ri raised her brows. "Young man, you should pay close attention with those occasion. Girls love to be showered with love on special occasion."

"And I am sorry to say, they're not my type,"

Yu Ri hid a smile. Here's a boy saying he doesn't care about special occasion in a relationship. "Just my type. What do you say let's date,"

Baek Hyun's face turned tomato but he recovered immediately. "You're interesting. Why not? How about telling me something about yourself first,"

"Well, let's start with I am your noona. I am a biologist," She half-lied. "I practically live in the lab. Just like you, I don't pay attention to special occasions."  She paused. She let go of Baek Hyun.  "Next, Kim Jong In" She intended to keep them hanging. "I heard you've a girlfriend," She researched about the boys before coming to class. "are you still with her?"

Just like Baek Hyun, Kai turned red. Though he got that question a lot, he blushed. "Can I not answer that?"

"You just confirmed with your answer. How are you going to handle the situation when it will come out?"

"I broke up with her to protect her," Kai answered.

"Oh...Typical idol's answer. I'm sorry to hear that." All the group had their chance as Yu Ri threw question on them.

"How about you Miss Choi, you mentioned you're not fan of special occasions. How did you spent your valentines day," Suho asked bravely.

Yu Ri admired the boy's courage to ask question. "I was infront of my computer studying your profiles,"

The boys groaned with her answer.

"How many boyfriends did you have until now?" Kai boldly asked.

Yu Ri raised her brows and looked straightly at Kai. "English?"

"Oh... How many boyfriends did you have until now?"

"hmmm let see... 4?"

The boys giggled.

"the 4rth boyfriend. Is he your ideal guy?" someone asked.

She raised brows. "None of my 4 boyfriends met my ideal guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter