stood up

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey I thought you said your friend... well, a girl is coming to meet me," Jung Joon Young sat at the couch.
Lee Jong Hyun just wrapped up his solo concert in Tokyo. "Well, she's supposed to come today. I gave her four tickets. She said she's coming with her sister and bestfriend. Maybe something came up."
"But she should have at least informed you," Joon Young was trying to be reasonable.
"There's no reason that she'll call just to inform me that she's not coming. We're not in that level of friendship." Jong Hyun answered.
"What? Then what are you... Man.. You're hiding a lot from me huh.." Joon Young rolled his eyes.
"She's my english tutor okay. She once said you're a druggie. Of course I defended you. I want her to meet you so her notion of you as a druggie will change."
"Wait... English Tutor..... Let me place things together. Your English tutor. As far as I can remember, you said you went to Peru with your English tutor when I grilled you on that trip. She's your girlfriend right?" Joon Young pressed.
Jong Hyun turned red. "No. Seriously no. And don't ever mention that infront of her. She might call you the worst name ever."
"You're blushing." Joon Young teased further.
"Let's go. I promised to meet friends and the staff for a drink," Jong Hyun picked his phone.

"Uh... Hello," Jong Hyun was hesitant to speak when the phone was answered. He braved himself and called Yuri
"Well, hello. Are you trying to reach Yuri unnie?" the voice was not Yuri's.
"Ah.. yeah. She didn't show up in our meeting." Jong Hyun played it safe.
"Ah.... Hmmmm... I'm not sure who are you coz you're number was listed as buddy. Unnie's in the hospital right now."
Jong Hyun's heart started to beat faster. "Is she okay? What happened?"
"She just fell ill. The doctor said it's exhaustion. She'd been in the hospital for a week now. The doctor won't let her go but I overheard them talking she'll be out tomorrow."
"Oh... That's good to hear. Thank you." Jong Hyun thanked the person on the other line.
"No problem. I'll let unnie know you called." she hang up.
"and?" Joon Young raised.
"She was hospitalized. I'm sorry you can't get to meet her. Some other time." Jong Hyun apologized.
"No. No... It's okay. So, are you going back to Korea right away?"
"I guess. I have schedule on friday. See you soon."

 

First thing Jong Hyun did when he arrived in Korea was to call Choi Yuri. "I heard you were in hospital. How are you now?"
"oh... I heard from my sister you called. My doctor put me in mandatory rest for 2 weeks. How was your concert?"
"It was good. It was sad you didn't come. What happened to you? Virus?"
"Glad to hear that. Uh.... Exhausted. I went straight to work when we arrived from Vegas and I haven't had enough sleep since then. I collapsed at the lab."
"Hmmmm.... About our lesson. Are you okay to do it?" Jong Hyun was hesitant to ask.
"Uh.... I'll be okay. It would be nice to be earning while on sick leave. Hmmm....When do you want to resume the lesson?"
"Are you sure it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter