Buddies to lovers

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We'll be driving the whole day today." Jong Hyun sat down on the bed. "Did you pack your clothes?"

Yuri nodded. "Don't you think it's too early yet?" Yuri was still on sleep mode. Jong Hyun woke her up at 5 in the morning.

"Shower. Breakfast. We have to be on the road at 7. The sun is really high by that time."

Yuri forced herself out of the bed. Jong Hyun pulled her out and gently pushed her to the wash room.

"I'll make breakfast while you shower." Jong Hyun left the room.

Yuri came out after half an hour. "Don't you feel awkward? I mean...living with a girl in few days."

Jong Hyun turned towards Yuri. She was already dressed in a long bohemian flowery dress. "Uh.... We spent times together. I feel comfortable around you. Maybe if other people. It will be uncomfortable."

"Uhmmmm.... I read about you going into a variety show. Married something. We're you comfortable with her?"

Jong Hyun froze for a sec. "Uh.... It's a show. We made ourselves comfortable before shooting." He was observing her intently on her reaction.

"Oh..." Yuri nodded. "Did you make coffee?" She walked around the counter and opened the cupboard for cup. Jong Hyun, the tall guy got it for her. She giggled. "Nice to have tall guys around. "

"I made breakfast from our left over last night."

"Wow! I must really have save the world in my previous life. Lee Jong Hyun cooking for me?" Yuri sat down and tried the fried rice. "Ohhh... nice. Let's eat...Ah... You're driving?"

"Hmm. unless you want to but uh... I won't let you. I can let you drive in the island but not on the way."

"And why is that?"

Jong Hyun turned to the window. He tried to find a reason. "Uh.. it's a right hand drive."

"Jeez. Fine." Yuri started eating.

"There are not much really things to do here in the mainland. The beautiful beaches are on the islands."

"I don't really have plans. Min Ho just wanted me to rest. Hmmmm.. might as well spend the whole time under the sun. I might not get to see Mr. Sun for a while when I get back to work."

 

"Hmmm.. Let's go for a walk in the market. " Jong Hyun suggested.

Yuri looked at him. "I'll go for a walk alone."

"Huh?" Jong Hyun chuckled. "Why? Are you so scared that people will recognize me?"

"And you're not worried at all?"

"Look, if someone will see me walking with a girl. So what? I am human and in his prime. Can't I date?"

There was the bitterness in Jong Hyun's voice.

Yuri understands that. Min Ho whined about it all the time. She breathed deeply."Okay." she linked her arms to Jong Hyun's.

Jong Hyun looked surprised but then smiled. He took her hand and interlocked their fingers instead. "I like this better."

They walked along the market street. Both were so excited with the market.

"Where else do you want to go?" Jong Hyun asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter