Hanging out

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Hello dear readers. Nothing much interesting on this chappie. Working on a next destination. It will be a while though. Have a great day!

 

"Don't skip a detail," Choi Min Ho asked right away as soon as Yuri sat at the passenger seat. He insisted on picking up his cousin at work.
Yuri rolled her eyes.
"Stop rolling those eyes," Min Ho glared at her. "Okay. Tell me. Are you and Jong Hyun officially dating now?"
"Hmmm...You can say that. You didn't tell me your friend is so romantic," Yuri blinked her eyes and looked at Min Ho.
Min Ho turned to her. "Ohhhhh.....Sheesh....Jong Hyun better be good to you," Min Ho chuckled. "I wonder how are you two going to date." he laughed.
"And I wonder when are you going to get a girlfriend. If you don't make a move now. Hee Jin will be married by next year and you'll live in regrets for the rest of your life." she countered.
"Is she dating someone?" Min Ho turned to her.
"You ask her," Yuri made a face.
"Hmmm... Who else know that you and Jong Hyun are dating?"
"Just you. We haven't met yet since we came back from Japan."
"Don't you talk in the phone?" Min Ho eyed her.
"We do but not often and we don't talk long."
"Ohhh... So you finally fell for that guy," Min Ho teased.
"He's not that bad. He..
Min Ho cut her. "What do you mean not bad? Ya! Choi Yuri. That's Lee Jong Hyun. Not anyone can tame him."
Yuri raised her brows. "Tame him? What, is he an animal?" she laughed loudly. "Let's just say I stole a strand of his hair, studied it and casted a spell on him."
"Duh! You and your science. But.... well, I wish you both the best."
"Hmmm...Ah... When are you going to have the concert?"
"In a month. I'll give you VIP tickets but you have to promise you'll come."
"I'll bring Hee Jin and it depends on the date. You know my work. They can lock me down against my will," Yuri laughed.
"Careful. Jong Hyun might not want that. And if I were him, I'll sue your company. That's against labor law and human rights,"
"Oh... Choi Min Ho knows about labor code and human rights. I'm impressed. I thought you only know how to dance and flirt with girls."
"ugh! Get rid of that attitude will you. Jong Hyun will break up with you if you keep that attitude with him."
"And so? I am like this. He can't change me. He can go on his ways if he can't accept the way I am," Yuri pouted.
Min Ho sighed. "Women."
"What's wrong with women?" Yuri didn't let his comment pass. "You love women."
"Wanna grab coffee? I miss hanging out by the river at night." Min Ho changed the topic. He knew he won't win the argument.
Yuri shrugged and checked her phone. "I need to be home before 9. I need to be at work at 6 tomorrow."

 

Jong Hyun and Yuri haven't met for weeks since they returned to Korean. They even rarely talk on the phone. Yuri had to catch up with work to cover her long absence. She works 7 days a week but on days. Her supervisor made sure she continues with the recuperation.  Sometimes she gets days off but she spends time with her family.

Jong Hyun himself was busy with schedules and everything.

"Can we meet?" Jong Hyun was whining. "I missed you a lot."

"I only got evening but you've your own schedules. I.."

"Come to my apartment." Jong Hyun invited.

"Uh.... my parents doesn't still know about us." Yuri said. She checked her wristwatch. "What are you doing now?"

"I'm at my apartment. I have a schedule in the afternoon till evening."

"Let me check with my boss. I'll call you later." After long discussion with her boss, she called back Jong Hyun. "Be there in 15 minutes. Uh.... pick me up?"

"Where are you?" Jong Hyun's voice became lively.

"Home. Was getting ready for work. Nevermind, I'll take the taxi. It will be faster."

"Oh.. okay. Should I make brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter