can't ran away

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?!" Yuri shouted behind Jong Hyun.

"Staying with you," Jong didn't bat an eye in answering Yuri.

"God!"Yuri hit her forehead with her palm. "And what does that mean?"

"I'm sleeping here tonight." Jong Hyun sat on the couch.

"Yaaaa!" Yuri attacked Jong Hyun and was about to punch him but Jong Hyun dodge it and her hand nearly hit the wall if not for Jong Hyun who pulled her back.

"Thank you," Jong Hyun said.

"Thank you." Yuri said but with sarcasm. "OK... what is this?"

"We'll I'm supposed to be here until today and we're supposed to meet tonight which I assumed you already planned not to go since you're here. We're going to talk tonight as planned,"

"darn! are you kidding me? Sleeping... Fine.. we'll talk tonight but you're not going to sleep in my room. Go get yourself one." Yuri was mad.

"There's no vacancy."

"Oh, please Lee Jong Hyun. I got this room last minute. Just go." Yuri pulled Jong Hyun's luggage.

"Choi Yuri. What's wrong with that? We slept in one bed before." Jong Hyun pointed out.

"If you.. Okay. Let's talk now and you can be on your way and catch up with your friends." Yuri got fed up.

"My friends already left. Our flight is at 10." Jong Hyun answered.

Yuri checked the time. "God! I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you." Yuri grabbed her ski suit and walked into the washroom. She came out all  dressed up. "Suit yourself. I'm going out. Card's in the counter," she took her card and phone and left Jong Hyun in the room.

Jong Hyun smiled to his success. Min Ho called him the day before and told him that the meeting might be cancelled. Yuri have gone to Japan. Jong Hyun told him that he was in Japan and asked Min Ho where in Japan was Yuri. Jong Hyun was writhed in smiles when Min Ho told him that Yuri was headed to Niigata.

Jong Hyun changed to his thermal and Ski suit and followed Yuri out. he cannot find Yuri in the slopes. He called her but she's not answering.

He found her. His eyes didn't leave her until she was out of sight. "Wow! She's good. Looks like she's better than me." He waited for her until she came back up. "I saw you just now. Wow! You're good."

Yuri passed him and readied for another descend. Jong Hyun caught up with her with his long strides. "Race?" he challenged him but Yuri ignored him. "let's go?"

Yuri rolled her eyes and sat down. "What exactly do you want?"

"Talk. About the alleged photo that was taken in our trip to Peru."

"My face wasn't visible. There's nothing to worry,"

"My face was and my agency won't stop until they finds out who was the girl."

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" Yuri said.

"I want to get your opinion first." Jong Hyun answered.

"My opinion. What's with my opinion. Even if I'm in your shoes, I'll tell them the truth."

"That we're dating?" Jong looked at Yuri.

"Yaaaa!"Yuri picked her snow board and was ready to hit Jong Hyun. She put it down when she saw couple headed to their way.

"Okay. We're dating." Jong Hyun got up and stepped on his snow board and left Yuri.

"Yaaa..." she yelled and immediately followed Jong Hyun. 'I swear, you're going to pay for this.' she murmured as she neared to Jong Hyun who slowed down. When she got the right timing, she knocked Jong Hyun and traversed She tried to checked on Jong Hyun when she arrived at the bottom. She saw him scrambling to get back on the slope. "Well, boyfriend?" she mocked.

"That was cheating, girlfriend." Jong Hyun took off his goggles. With out warning he kissed Yuri on the cheek and walked away.

Yuri was left flabbergasted and shocked. When she recovered, she ran to catch up with Jong Hyun and hit his with his snowboard.

"Ouch!" Jong Hyun turned. "Choi Yuri if you won't stop hitting me. I'm going to kiss you for every hit."

Yuri turned red. She walked past Jong Hyun to hide her embarrassment.

"Yuri-ah.." Jong Hyun called but she didn't heed him.

They both rode in one gondola. "Sorry about that," Jong Hyun apologized.

"Don't you da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter