SongDo High

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was sent to Busan to speak on a seminar sponsored by her University. She was more than happy to go when her alma mater asked her. She wanted to go back to Busan. There's still more to explore. It's a 2 day seminar. One day  in Haeundae high school and a day jn Songdo High S hool. Since it's on Wednesday and Thursday, she asked for the friday off from her boss. She has the whole week end to spend in Busan.
The session was scheduled in the afternoon in Songdo High. She spent the morning in Haeundae beach. It's quite warm now compared to her first trip in February. She enjoyed a morning run in the beach and visited few spots before making her way to Songdo High.

She smiled to herself. 'I think the beach is open for swimming,' she thought. She booked a hotel for 2 nights near Songdo beach.

She was assisted and directed to the principal's office to get a briefing about the seminar later that day.

"Miss Choi," the principal offered her to sit. "Thank you for coming. Seoul University had been praising you and we are honored  to have you speak to our student today."

"Thank you very much," Yuri blushed.

"Uhm, we have kind of uh, something in our school today. I hope it won't affect the seminar. I know the students are excited. One of our alumni will be here for a filming. Perhaps you know him. CNBLUE, Lee Jong Hyun,"

At first, it didn't ring a bell. Yuri tried to remember where she heard the name. "oh...yeah. yeah. I know him," she tried not to be like an idiot who doesn't know the idol. "How long will he be filming?"

"3 hours. They'll be here in an hour. I am concern the student won't concentrate with the filming going on,"

Yuri looked at her watch. "Hmmm, can you gather the students? I think it's better to start it now,"

"Are you sure? You just arrived. You need to rest," the principal looked at her.

"I'm fine. Uhm, while you speak with the students can you get me someone to talk with the producer or whoever is in charge with this filming?"

"Huh?" the principal looked at her full of question.

"Uh... I have to find a way for the student to concentrate." she answered

"oh... okay. I'll ask one of the teachers to get you to meet the producer,"

Yuri called Min Ho as soon as the principal left the room. "Min Ho-ah, don't ask but I need the phone number of Lee Jong Hyun."

"Lee Jong Hyun? CNBLUE? why?"

"I told you not to ask. I will explain about it when I come back to Seoul,"

"Come back? Where are you?" Min Ho asked.

"I said don't ask. Just send it to me," she barked. She does not have any time to explain.

"Alright but you have to explain everything soon and don't tell Jong Hyun I gave you his number. He'll kill me."

"Nobody's allowed to kill Choi Min Ho except Choi Yuri," Yuri joked. "Thanks. See you soon," she hang up when she heard a beep from her phone indicating a new message received.

Few minutes later, she was guided to a room where the crew were setting up.

"Hi! My name is Choi Yuri. I understand that you're filming in an hour or so. I have a seminar later and I am afraid the students will be distracted with your filming. Uhm,  if you don't mind, is it possible to use your filming as my reference?"

The producer looked at her seriously. "As a reference? Miss, our show is supposed to generate money not to be used as a reference,"

Yuri's brows raised. The producer was mocking her. He's belittling her. She sighed. "We got married. What made you sure your precious Lee Jong Hyun doesn't have a girlfriend?" she has to do something or else the seminar will be a failure. She knew how highschool are so much in idols these days.

"What are you trying to imply? That Lee Jong Hyun is dating?" the producer laughed.

"Suit yourself. Don't tell me I didn't warn you," Yuri walked out of the room and called Jong Hyun.

 

Jong Hyun was preparing to leave his parents house for a filming at his old high school when his phone rang. "Snow white?" he tried to think who's snow white. It just appeared in his phone. "Snow.. oh.. hello," he answered.

"Lee Jong Hyun?"

"uh...yeah. Who am I speaking to?" Jong Hyun can't remember her name.

"Choi Yuri. We met in Japan uh... India. We slept together in Japan and in Busan," Yuri played her ace well.

"Oh... Choi Yuri. Yeah. I remember you. What a surprise for you to call,"

"Well, I heard you're filming in Song do high,"

"Yeah. I'll be on my way in few minutes."

"I am conducting a seminar  that coincides with the time you'll be filming. I spoke to your producer if I can use the filming as a reference hence it will be disturbing the seminar and I am sure the students won't be concentrating but she mocked me."

"huh?"

"Unless you don't want to ruin your image as th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter