Flight 103: Peru

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--First part of the trip-- Enjoy... Be back later for the second part.

Jong Hyun was sticking so close behind me as we exited the aircraft. I can see that he's close to holding my hand. I wanted to laugh. He's probably afraid to getting lost. It wasn't hard to get off the custom. While waiting for our luggage, I studied the airport map.

Jong Hyun nudged me and I saw he got both our luggage.

"Let me grab maps," I said as I walked towards the information with him following lugging our luggage. "You've been here before huh."

"Yeah but with crew. If I get lost here. I'll be doomed."

"Oh no. Your fans will find you and send you back to Korea." I .

"Our fans are nice if they will do that." he replied smiling.

We arrived in our hotel with out any hassles. Our room were next to each other. I was exhausted and laid on the bed as soon as we arrived. I was about to drift when I heard a knock. I got up and slowly opened the door. Lee Jong Hyun. "Is everything okay?" I asked. There might be some problems in his room.

"I'm fine. Uhm... why don't we share room?" he said with out hesitation.

My eyes went wild. Sure we did share room in Japan but that was because  we had no choice. "What's wrong with your room?"

"I'm afraid you'll leave while am sleeping." he blurted out.

"I..what?" I can't believe what I am hearing. I may be that mean to him but that never occurred in my head. I laughed. I can't believe I'm hearing from this idol. I'm not that mean to leave him in a foreign country. Duh! I raised brows. "Seriously. Lee Jong Hyun? Go back to your room. And If ever I will leave you here, You know how to go back to Korea."

"I am not kidding here." His face was serious.

I chuckled. "Go back to your room. I want to take a nap. I'll come and wake you up in a while." I pushed him out of my room. But I guess this man is so stubborn. He swiftly turned and walked straight to my bed. I rolled eyes. "Seriously!" my tone rose but he did not care at all. He suddenly got up before I could say anything he was on the door.

"See you in a while." he was waving my purse.

"Damn!" I race towards him. My face nearly flattened on the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter