Train Trip 101: Osaka

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey," she felt something on her shoulder. She shoot up. "I thought you wanted to head out early," Jong Hyun was standing beside the bed.

"What time is it?" she grabbed her phone. "6?" she threw the covers.

"You slept with those on?" Jong Hyun eyeing her with her jeans and sweater.

"What's wrong?" She rummaged for her toothbrush and morning necessities.

"well, uh.. nothing. Uhm... So have you decided where you're headed to?" Jong Hyun pulled his luggage and started stuffing her clothes in,"

"Osaka and I am flying back home." She stick her head out from the wash room.

"Uhm... I'm thinking... Mind if I join you?" Jong Hyun asked after she came out from the washroom all freshly dressed.

"Huh?"

"well, that is if you don't mind,"

"Not at all but I'm afraid you'll be spotted running around Japan with a girl. The last thing I hate was my name being dragged that why I was careful around Min Ho."

"I'll be careful." Jong Hyun said in confidence.

Yu Ri stared at him and moved closer that made their face inches away. "If you got caught and my face will be in the papers you take responsibility,"

Jong Hyun snickered. "trust me. You won't."

"Then go shower. I'll order breakfast. What do you want?" She put away the blower.

"How about we pick breakfast on the way," he suggested as he grabbed the towels and entered the washroom.

"Whatever you say," she pulled her luggage outside.

 

Jong Hyun casually stood beside Yu Ri waiting for their luggage at the conveyor belt.

"I forgot. Have you booked a room for you?" Yu Ri asked. Her eyes were still on the luggage.

"uh no. have you?"

"I did last night."

"I assume it's not single," Jong Hyun joked.

"Huh? No. If you're thinking we will share the room. No. That's a big no,"

"Why not? we shared room last night." Jong Hyun pulled his luggage.

"sheesh," Yu Ri pulled hers as well. "I'll go get our train ticket." she walked ahead while Jong Hyun trailed behind.

She waited for Yu Ri to purchase their train ticket. He studied her as she was queued up. A typical korean. Maybe 5 on her flats or 5'1. She's wearing thick clothes. He can't check how curves are. Her long straight black hair suited her not so small face. Her eyes were not so korean. It's a bit rounded that compliment her face. Her lips were just luscious. The only thing is her skin is so pale. She need the sun.

She walked towards Jong hyun with two tickets. "You owe me this. we're not that close that I pay for your ticket,"

Jong Hyun laughed. "I'll pay for our return. Let's go,"

The two were seated together on their way to Osaka. Both were quiet during the train ride.

 Yu Ri checked her map. She double check the direction to the hotel.

"How long do you plan to stay in Osaka?" Jong Hyun asked.

"And you?" she didn't answer his question.

"I have to be back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter