Trip to SM Town 2

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee Jin hasn't came back yet so Yu Ri had to do another weeks of tutorials with the EXO. The boys were excited when they saw her came in the room.

"Teacher Yu Ri" they screamed.

"How was everybody? How was your lunar new year celebration?" she asked and sat infront of the boys. They all became comfortable with each other. The boys answered with busy and work. "So, I read all your story and it's rather interesting. I can tell who writes the love song here. Who can tell that you guys could be dorky."  she laughed and the boys groaned.

"Can't you just leave our stories alone." Chan Yeol said.

Yu Ri smirked. "Do you want me to start with yours?'

"Please. please. no." Chan yeol got up waving his hands.

"english." Yu Ri looked at her straight and seriously.

"please. No," Chan yeol was begging.

"I'm probably the only person who knows about this side of yours. Don't worry this won't go anywhere. well, unless you guys provoke me and I have to black mail you with this. Other than that, I'm cool. So...How about hmmm role playing. 40 minutes to write a script. You choose what you want."

"Any kind?" Kai asked.

"Any. You can ask for your friend google for help. You have MV and watched dramas and movies. It won't be that hard,"

"Can we have an hour?" Baek Hyun bargained.

Yu Ri checked her watch. "Alright. I guess I have to tour your building and spot idols," she smiled.

"Teacher Yu Ri, there are many handsome men in the building. Shinee and superjunior are still here," Chan yeol grinned.

"Any recommendation who I have to stalk?" Yu Ri asked in a flirty voice.

"Super junior hyung. Oh... Choi Min Ho hyung just got in. He's nice," Kai was fast to answer.

"I'm letting go of you speaking korean but not next time," she warned Kai.

Kai covered his mouth. "sorry,"

"See you in an hour." Yu Ri waved and closed the door. "Choi Min Ho." she called her cousin.

"What's up?" Min Ho asked.

"Uhmmm, I'm in your building looking for potential boyfriend," Yu Ri laughed.

"Ugh!" Min Ho groaned. "meet me at the rooftop,"

"Nah, I'll be walking around. Who knows who I will bump into." Yu Ri laughed.

"You're so unbelievable Choi Yu Ri. "What's exactly your business here?"

"I'll call you later. I think I saw a hot guy coming my way," Yu Ri hang up and walked straight bumbing the guy infront of her. "hello to you Mr Choi Min Ho," she laughed.

"You! sheesh! Alright, tell me what exactly are you doing here? And please spare me with the potential boyfriend,"

"Hee Jin had to prepare her thesis proposal. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter