Flight 104: Athens

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you review the materials I emailed to you?" Yuri sat beside Jong Hyun.

"Did you booked us on different rooms?" Jong Hyun didn't answer her.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "I learned from  our past trips."

"Did you?"

Yuri didn't answer him."You didn't shave?"

"Does that bother you?" Jong Hyun smirked.

Yuri shrugged. "Looks like that's your signature when traveling."

"I like the rugged style," Jong Hyun said.

"Rugged means hot and y?"

Jong Hyun smirked.

"Do you like history? Greek Civilizations? Uh.. I guess not." Yuri answered her own question.

Jong Hyun chuckled. "I already browsed the net. The spots were all interesting."

"We're staying in Athens for 2 days. There's a lot of things to do in Athens. Two days is not enough. We'll decide when we arrive."

"Hmmm....Uh.. can we go sailing? I read it's a wonderful experience in Athens." Jong Hyun said.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "You go sailing. I'll go explore the ruins."

"I didn't know that a scientist loves history." He commented.

"If you want to have a debate with me about scientist, not on the flight. Not when we're traveling together. I can arrange that in my class."

"Class? You teach?" Jong Hyun was surprised.

"I do part time on English tutorials. I did EXO for few months. I'm taking over again next month. I'll make an arrangement for you to join and do the debate. In English."

"No thanks. We'll do it together." Jong Hyun smirked.

"I'm sleeping. Don't wake me up. I need the energy when we arrive in Dubai," Yuri closed her eyes.

"We have 3 hours lay over in Dubai. We can walk around." Jong Hyun suggested.

Yuri glared at him. "You're nuts. Unless you want to declare to the whole world that you're on a honeymoon with your newly wedded wife. That I don't know if you can handle." Yuri said with an evil smile.

"I can." Jong Hyun matched her evil smile.

Yuri stared at him. Her smile became wicked and jeered silently. "You won't dare,"

"And if I will?" he dared her.

"Ya, Lee Jong Hyun. You're stock scandal is still a hot topic. You want to throw another fire in your name?"

"Why not? I am a human being too. I have feelings and needs." Jong Hyun said seriously.

Yuri's brows creased and turned to him. His face was serious. She shook her head. "Don't wake me up." she closed her eyes.

"Hey," Jong Hyun tap Yuri's shoulder gently. It's an hour before they land to Dubai and they are serving breakfast.

"Hmmm... I told you not to wake me up." Yuri said in a groggy voice with her eyes still closed. Her eyes slowly opened when she realized something. Her head was resting comfortably at Jong Hyun's shoulder. She slowly lifted her head and sat up. "What now?"

"Hmmm..... It's an hour before our descend."

"Oh..." Yuri turned to Jong Hyun. "Did you sleep?"

"I can't," Jong Hyun answered.

Yuri just shrugged. "We're not roaming around the airport in Dubai."

"Why not? Can  I go alone if you're scared."

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Suit yourself."

 

Jong Hyun stuck closed to Yuri when they arrived in Athens. They cleared the custom without any problem.

"Keep your heads down, I saw some girls staring at you." Yuri whispered.

Jong Hyun adjusted his cap and lowered it to cover his face.

Yuri walked faster as soon as they took their luggage. "Come on...To the taxi stand." They were lucky that not much waiting for taxi. They were next in line and were able to leave the airport right away.

"Phew!" Yuri breath. "Why am I doing this? Gosh! I think I have gone insane traveling with an idol."

"Because we're connected," Jong Hyun said.

"What?" Yuri raised brows. It hit her. Why is she going with Jong Hyun's plans? Why does their path kept crossing. It's not only one. Not twice. A lot of times. And again, they are traveling together. She doesn't know how many times they've been together.

The taxi stopped infront of their hotel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter