planning a trip

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun:

 

My solo fanmeeting in Seoul went smoothly. We're almost done with the  drama filming. There's only the We got married regular filming. Hyung's solo tour is coming to it's end. Min Hyuk's busy with his variety and Jung shin on being an MC. It won't be long we will plunge to work again. We won't have enough time for ourselves. I want to go traveling and relax. The brief travel with Choi Yuri was something that I'm itching to do again. But where? Wait. Choi Yuri. She speaks English fluently. Hm... An idea popped in my head.

"Yes, Mr. Lee, what can I do for you?" it was a formal tone when she answered my call.

"Choi Yuri. You love travelling don't you?"

"What made you think I love travelling?"

"You went to Japan alone." I said. "And drove to Busan fearlessly

"Oh... and so?"

"I have a proposal. Join me for a coffee."

"That makes me curious Mr. Lee. Send me the address and time. I'll check my schedule," She didn't made a promise.

 

I asked my manager if he can close the dessert shop early. I told Miss Choi to meet me at my dessert shop. I sent the employees home early. Only the manager was left for closing. Miss Choi came early even before the shop closed. She informed the manager that she has a meeting in the place later.

"Miss Choi Yuri." I sat infront of her.

"Mr. Lee Jong Hyun. So what's the proposal?" her hand was still poised in her phone.

"Have you tried our desserts?" I asked instead.

Yuri shoulder shrugged.

I handed her the menu book. She skimmed the menu.

"Surprise me."

I raised my brows. I got up and fixed the dessert I am most comfortable to make. Feeling comfortable with what I made, I walked back to our table and slid the plate in front of her.

"Ohhhh... an idol can make this?" she snickered. She picked up the fork and tried a piece. Her face brightened. "Hmmm.... It's not bad."

"Not what? Yah! Choi Yuri! Girls will kill to have me fix their desserts," I turned red.

"Should I be elated then that Lee Jong Hyun made me one?" she put down her fork and leaned on her chair. "The proposal. I want to hear it."

"oh...Hmmm you speak English fluently." she nodded. "Uhmmm, do you want to go Africa with me? All expense paid."

"What?" she leaned forward almost an inch in my face. "Are you crazy? Do you have any idea what's in Africa?"

"Safari." I answered. I researched before meeting her.

She raised brows. "Safari." she repeated and crossed her arms. "First thing. What's your goal for the trip? How long will it take?"

"Uhm. To relax before a heavy workload. 5 days the max."

Yuri pursed her lips. "5 days. Africa. You're nuts. Do you have any idea how long is the flight? What's the longest flight you ever had? 10 hours? 15? Sorry I can't stand long flights. You got the wrong person."

Jong Hyun can't lose face infront of Yuri. "Any suggestion then?"

"Hmmmm if you're asking me for a perfect getaway. No.... You barely know me. Why me of all people?"

"You speak english. You're not my fan." Jong Hyun answered.

Yuri scoffed. She tilted her head in a manner of thinking. "hmmm let's have a test ran then. If you really wanted to go somewhere. I can't take off anytime I want to. Plan for a weekend get away. Hmm, you have 3 days to plan for that. We must take the plane. No manager. You're going alone. I'll pack my stuff tonight and be ready friday night."

"What? Ya! I can't.. That's 3 days away. How can.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter