Flight: India bound

Travel love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" she barked at the person next to her. He sat down less than 5 minutes. He was wearing dark glass but she knew he was staring at her.

"Oh... Nothing,"

"Nothing? You think I didn't know you were staring at me since you  sat down? You're not the only Korean going to India."

He smirked.

She read the message that came to her phone. 'don't piss off Jong Hyun,' "What happens if I will piss you off?" she said boldly.

Before he could answer Min Ho came to their side. "Are you okay sitting here? We can switch," he asked Jong Hyun glaring at the girl.

"No. I'm okay. I think this flight will be entertaining till we reach India," Jong Hyun waved his hand indicating no.

"Are you sure?" Min Ho asked  again.

"well, mister he just said no. If you don't mind I want a quiet flight," she glared back at Min Ho, dismissing him.

"Let me know," Min Ho pat Jong Hyun's shoulder and left.

Seconds later her phone beeped. 'don't try to pull something,' She ignored it.

"Where are you going in India?" she asked.

"Seriously, you don't know me?" Jong Hyun's brows met.

She raised brows. "Does it matter if I know you or not. I am asking where your destination in India is."

"Mumbai. You?"

"Mumbai. Pleasure or business?"

"Work. You?" Jong Hyun asked back.

"Pleasure and  personal work." she answered as she read the message in her phone. 'stop it.' "tell you, I sleep most on flights. I snore so if you think you can't handle it, you might change seats,"

"No I'm fine," Jong Hyun smiled.

"Suit yourself. Don't tell me I didn't remind you," she put on her eye mask

 

Choi Yu Ri. Introvert. She's not really that travel person. You can count the times she flew in a plane, took a long train trip. She's shut in her work. She don't know what's going on with the world around her. She even shop her stuff and clothes online. She rarely goes out. She'd rather stays home and sleeps on her days off.

 Her boss approved her application for one month vacation. It's February. She wanted to go skiing or snowboarding or f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter