CHAPTER 8

Something Happend

It’s better right? - I nodded at her, she was right, the terrace was more comfortable than that noisy party, my ear could finally hear something else than the loud music.

So, you just tend to walk around and talk to random people? - I asked, honestly since that day at the park, this girl got me by surprise, who in this world do something like that?

Oh well, I guess I’m used to do it, like a job. - She smiled at her own comment like an inside joke.

You said that too… I mean the other day. -

Do I? Oh well…- she shrugged.

So, I’m here because my friend invited me, what about you? Did you came with someone?- I said while I looked straight at view in front of me, I lean on the railing, Miyoung on the other hand sat down in one of the chair that was in there.

I was just pacing by the street and I saw the lights and the loud music, I was curious and went in, but in the first five minutes I was in a bunch of guys tried to hit on me, so I tried to escape and in my way I found the kitchen then you came later and you know the rest of the story, in the end here we are. -  She said smiling all the way.

You get excited about little things don’t you?-

Well, you need to enjoy the little things. – Just like that images of my days talking to Tiffany came to me. My eyes went wide at the possibility of her being the same person I have been talking to. I knew that my feelings were telling me something was odd on this since the first time I met her at my coffee shop, I knew this girls was different.

Everything is alright? - She asked, looking at me worriedly, I nodded at her.

You remind me of someone. - I said smiling honestly. She looked at me or more like she was staring me then she started to laugh, I looked at her confuse.

Did I said something funny?-

No, no really, it’s just that you said I was weird the other day but I think you are the weirdo here, it’s cute.-

Uhm… Thanks I think. - She smiled once again nodding at my comment.

You know Jessica, you reminded me of someone too. - I keep quiet for a little longer, finally I sat down beside her, I watched the dark night above us and then an idea came to me.

Want to go out of here? - She stared at me surprised at the sudden question.

And where should we go? - She said looking at me nonchalantly, crossing her legs and resting her arm on her knee.

Let’s take a walk, then we can figure it out something. - She seems to think about it but then she looked me and with a simple smile she nodded. I stood up extending my hand which she gladly took it. We went out to that loudly house. I send a text to Sunny letting her knows about my absence.

We were walking down the street, it was a cold night, blowing white smoke with each breath we took, putting my hands inside my pockets of my coat, I felt better but then I looked her, Miyoung was wearing just a simple blouse, with anything else covering her.

Are you not cold? - I asked.

A little, but I forgot my coat at my house. - She said smiling, I on the other hand I furrowed at her answer, without thinking twice I remove my coat and put it over her, she immediately refuse but I insisted.

You suffer enough, you can have my coat for a moment. - I said, the cold breeze hit on me almost immediately, I shiver inside, she noticed, she grabbed my hand putting it inside the coat along with her hand too.

At least you hand will be warm. - She said innocently, for a second I forgot about the cold.

The street lights were shinning beautifully, the stores were shinning too, there were cars pacing by, people walking, others were just standing in one place talking who knows what, Miyoung and I keep our hands intertwined, at far we could hear someone playing the saxophone, we went to see it.

There was a small crowd around the man, I walked to the front getting into the crowd, no forgetting to not let go Miyoung’s hand. We stayed there, listening the sound of the sax, that delicate yet passionate sound. It went well with the night. She was really enjoying the music, she has her eyes closed, her feet were moving slowly, unconsciously I keep watching her, I don’t know for how long but that moment was interrupted when I felt something even more cold, on my nose, I looked up to see a small snowflake falling from the sky.

It’s snowing. - I said, she looked up too just when a little snowflake land on her forehead, I giggled at her expression, she smiled too.

Let’s keep walking. - She said and I followed her.