CHAPTER 17

Something Happend

 

You are here early. - Yuri said cleaning the front door, blowing white smoke while talking.

I know.- I shortly reply. Once she finished we get inside, immediately the cold was replaced for warmest. Some costumers were already there, grabbing their usual coffee.

No offense but you look like crap, like if you didn’t have any sleep. - I smiled bitterly.

It’s because I didn’t get any sleep, but I don’t want to talk about it.- she nodded, handing me a cup of coffee.

Here, you would need it.-

Thanks, I’ll be in my office alright? - I started to walk when she grab my hand, I looked at her confused.

Wait…uhm… I…-

What? C’mon Yuri tell me-

Is Yoona important to you?- I smirked, she was blushing like never, it was my first time seen her like that.

I just met her yesterday, why?-

Oh, well in that case is ok if I invited her to a date right?-

It’s your life, but I’m warning you she is Tiffany’s friends, so be good- She smile widely nodding me all the way.

I will. - She went to the kitchen, I smiled too while I was walking to my office.

 

 

It was strange, really strange since the first moment I arrived to work. She was stared at me smiling me, smirking you could say. Even when I was in my spot, she didn’t look away. It was a little creepy.  It has past hour when she came finally sitting on my desk.

Alright, better drop that smile of you, you are scaring me. - I said a little annoyed.

Guess who I met the other day? - Of course it would not be Yoona if she didn’t get the suspense in everything.

Who? - She furrowed her eyebrow.

I said guess. - She whined like a kid.

Yoona. - I said with a sternly voice. She pouted of course.

Boo you are not fun, anyway- She stood dramatically gesturing with his hands in the air.

What the hell are you doing? - She stopped what she was doing.

I’m creating mosaics. - She said serious I did all I have to not rolled my eyes at her.

 And why are you creating mosaics?-

You know, like in TV when someone started to recall something the scene disfigure with mosaics and the harp music started play in the background. Anyway that’s not the point here. - I didn’t say anything else.

The other day my folks called me scolding me because it's had been a while since the last time I saw them, but of course fate didn’t want me to go there.-

Yoona please I don’t have time to…-

Shh, I’m not finish yet. - She shushed me

I didn’t go with my parents because when I was on my way I bumped with this pretty girl, I felt sorry to her, you know, so I invited a coffee and Oh my! Surprise!, she was the owner of the cafeteria, we talked a little and I started to feel I little suspicious here, then after a while it click me.- She smiled at me, hanging me waiting to her finish the story.

And?!- She smirked at me

And what?-

Yoona!-

Aye aye, easy, guess who the owner was. –

I didn’t get any clue?-

Mmm… she is blond, a princess look like, owner of a coffee shop that you like too much and…you love her.-

I love her? What are you talking… wait!-

I will ask you again, guess who the owner was? - Her name bumped in my mind and the big smile that Yoona has at the moment makes me smile too.

You met my Jessie? - She nodded enthusiastically.

And I met her friend too but that is another story. - I was smiling but then I remember the call of this morning, she wasn’t happy, she was about to cry, then all my face and mind surrendered by sadness.

What? What happened? - I was startled at her voice for a moment.

Nothing, I remember something, anyway so you met her, how was it? Her I mean.-

She is cute, more when she is all confused.-

I know right?!-  We laughed, for the next few minute she told me how she met Jessica with details. She left when Boa came scolding us for no working. 

My phone started to sound as my day on job kept going.

 

So I told her that we can be friends, but she didn’t like the idea. -  She was on my office, sitting of course in my chair, eating my cookies.

You don’t look that devastated.- I said to her.

Yeah I know, I mean, of course it hurts, you know breaks are really hard to handle but I don’t know maybe I wasn’t that interested on her like I thought.-

Yes, maybe that’s the reason, anyway shouldn’t you be at works?-

I told you I start on Monday, I have two more days of freedom.-

So you just thought coming here and bother me right? - She smiled widely.

I’m your sister I had the right to do it. - I chuckled a bit, I was about to tell her something else when my phone started to ring.

Hello?-

Hello sweetie, how is your day so far?-

Everything was fine until my sister show up here and owned my office.-

Hey! Don’t accuse me with your girlfriend. - My sister said yelling me. I stuck my tongue.

Very mature of you. Well since you are going to ignored me, I will be with Sunny.- She said closing the door at her way. I sighed for a moment I forgot that I was talking with Tiffany until I hear her voice through the phone.

Your sister is funny.-

Sometimes. - I replied her.

So, what do you call?- She sighed.

I’m just bored there is nothing to do today.-

Why don’t you come here? I promise to give you a special treatment. - She laughed

Mmm.. what kind of treatment?- 

Anything you want.- 

Oh really?- I was so sure she was smirking at this moment.

Yes.-

Well in that case I would want a cup of kisses.- she said provocatively

Are you trying to seduces me young lady?-

Maybe.-

Alright just let me fix the camera of this place.- 

Yah! you .-I laughed i could know she was blushing.

You started, anyway are you going to come?-

Yes I will you little , wait for me. See you in a bit.-

See you in a bit. - I said before I hung up.

I step outside to see how thing were, my sister was sitting at a table near the kitchen, I take a seat beside her.

How is your girlfriend? - She said munching a muffin.

She is fine, she will come here and by the way are you planning to pay for that?-

Why would I pay for this, I’m your sister, isn’t this free for me? - I looked at her sharply.

Don’t tease me Soojung. - She smiled.

So you are going to introduce me to your girlfriend? Like finally?-

I will, so you better behave you got it?-

You are offended me, I always behave myself. - She said in a mockingly tone. She was smiling.

She was smiling and that was all I will asked for her.

What? What are you looking at me like that? - I didn’t say anything.

Love you sis. - I said to her peeking her cheek. She was all confused of course.

I love you too weirdo.-

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you all for voting my story, it's mean a lot to me! And welcome to the news subscribers!, I hope all of you enjoy my story!

Have I wonderful day guys! 

Remember to don't be afraid of doing something you like alright? I'm with you always.