CHAPTER 10

Something Happend

It was Saturday night, it was almost closing time, there were a few costumer, some were chatting with each other companies, other were just sitting drinking their coffees, in the kitchen were Hyoyeon and Yuri, apparently they were playing with their spatula pretending they were swords. Sunny was attending some clients, while me, I was behind the counter checking some paper.

Working hard boss? - glancing up, there was Taeyeon smiling widely, I step back a little, putting away my glasses.

Of course, what kind of boss I will be if I don’t know what happens here, right? - Taeyeon nodding at me.

We almost closed Sica, I will start cleaning this place. - She left humming a song, I giggled at her behavior.

The time passed, the sign of open was still shining through the glass door but no clients were here, it was past 1’clock, I was sitting on the chair of the minibar looking through some personal paper, apparently my ex-husband want to negotiate the interests of the house and everything inside, I couldn’t care less, passing the page, I sighed, rubbing my eyes I closed them for a moment, I stand up yawing on my way to my office but then a knocking sound got my attention, looking at back, some person was outside of my coffee shop, I pointed out that it was almost closing time but this person stood there with no intention of moving out.

I glanced around looking if someone outside was near from here just in case this person result to be a totally lunatic. It wasn’t the case, no one was near, I breath deep and went straight to the door, while I was walking I could notice it was a girl or a man with long hair?, you’ll never know.

Opening the door I saw someone I didn’t expected to see.

Hello- It was her, a smiled was placed on my face, she was smiling too, how much I missed that smile.

Hi- we stood there for about one minute, she giggled

Would you let me in?- I stepped aside to let her pass, closing the door, I led her to one of the table near the window, the city lights was beautiful that night.

Do you want something to drink? I’ll pay for it don’t worry-

Do you usually pay for your clients?-

Only the prettiest one- I said without thinking, she had the most surprised face I have ever seen, she was blushing too, she was adorable. Awkwardly I stand up blushing too, went behind the bar were the cups were filled with some chocolate and adding some marshmallow.

So what can I do for you?- I said while I was prepared the drinks, she removed her scarf from her neck.

I… honestly don’t know why I’m here, I just came from my work and saw your coffee shop, without notice you were opening the door.-

Right- Grabbing the cups I went back to her, placing a cup in front of her, she thanks me before drinking.

Delicious- I smiled proudly, I drank mine too.

Miyoung-

Yes?-

I…- I what? I must tell her, this is the moment, C’mon this is the freaking moment Jessica, just tell her without doubting.

You what?- she said looking at me with those crescents moons.

You said you were working? It’s almost 2 o’clock-

Oh well, my work is a special work-

I bet it is- I hummed, she looked at me weirdly, I simply smile. We stay in silent for a few minutes, I encourage myself once again, I was about to open my mouth but then an idea came to me.

Can you wait here, I need to do something at my office.- you nodded at me, going back at my office I grabbed my phone from my pocket, clicking at my newest app, I started to introduces her name, dialing her number, I wait until you answered, you phone started to sound, I looked between the door, you answered, hear your voice over the phone, your lips uttered the same words. I simply hello you said, but it was enough to make my heart beat.

Tiffany remember the girl I told you the other day?-

The one you said you keep talking on online and you accidentally met her?-

Yes, that one.-

What about her?-

I’m going to tell her, she is with me right now.-

Oh really? - I opened the door, with my phone still in my ear, I smiled at you, you looked at me surprised and confused.

Really- I said… you drop your phone, I sat down in front you. 

It was you all this time? - You asked at me, I couldn’t read your expression, you were all confused and surprised and content I guess.

You are ok with that? - I asked back, you took a moment to figure out what was happening.

When you knew it was me?-

When we met at the party I have the feeling, lately I found out it could be you.-

Wow this is amazing. - You said it with no feeling, I burrow my eyebrows.

Don’t you like it? - You looked at me with a serious look then with a smiled you took my hand tightly.

Of course I like it silly- After hearing that I let out that breath I was holding, that night, even the moon above us wasn’t that pretty as your crescents eyes.

That night witnessed the love between us...