CHAPTER 27

Something Happend

It felt like ages since the last time I went to one of this parties, the classic music, the champagne, waiters serving, everyone with fancy suits and stunning dresses. The place was huge, ridiculous huge, very elegant of course.

I knew I shouldn’t be here, I knew it but still I couldn’t be in my room with all the messages and calls of that woman, so at the end I put on one of my dresses I swear not to wear it again.

“How I breathed with this?” I said as a tried to make myself a little comfortable in my black dress, my tight and black dress.

“Would you like a drink Miss?” I saw this young man, his red hair makes him look innocent. I smiled a little.

“No thanks but I would like to know where…uhm… never mind, I’m fine.” The young man just nodded.

Unbelievable, how can I be stupid, coming to this party trying to make clear the mind of that woman who last name I don’t know.

“I bet none would know her name.” I started to walk around, see if I have lucky this night.

“And here I thought it will be quickly.” I keep murmured. Fortunately it wasn’t long when I spotted her, talking to some guys who were trying desperately to hit on her. I rolled my eyes.

“Gyuri.” I said her name the coldest I could say.

“Love, you are here. Excuse me sirs, I need to go with my girlfriend.” Everyone looked sad hearing the news.

“Jessica I’m glad you are here.” She grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to her, I tried to stay away as much as I could.

“No, Gyuri, don’t hold me.” She pouted.

“Why? Don’t you miss me?”

“Can we talk privately?” As time passed my patience reached a limit

“You want to be alone with me?” The looks she gave me makes me feel a little uncomfortable.

“I want to talk.”

“Alright, I know a place.” She took my hand leading me to somewhere, I tried to get my hand free but she was strong.

 

The music ceased when she closed the door, it was a tiny place, barely pace for the two of us.

“Where are we?”

“In a closet, this is the more privately place we can get.”  She once again hold me by my waist.

“So, what do you want to talk?”  She lean on me, her ear meeting my chest, I could feel her breath hitting on my skin and I didn’t like that.

“I don’t know how else to say this Gyuri, you and I are nothing, please stay away from me.” I grabbed by her shoulder making space between us, her eyes were empty. At the end she sighed.

“Jessie, you can’t see it now, but this is better for you than be with that girl. She is not like us.”

“I left behind this life Gyuri, I don’t want to go back, so please, I’m being honest and kindly here, let me alone.”

“I can’t Jessica.”

“I don’t know why my mom gave to you or talk to you, I’m happy now with my girlfriend, Tiffany. So please stay away from us.”

“What would be my benefit here?”

“Are you serious?”

“Jessica, my love, if we are together we will be the couple of the year, we will so powerful, with the business of your family and mine.”

“I don’t care about that, you shouldn’t care about that either.” She smiled, a smile I didn’t like at all.

“Besides, you are a beautiful woman Jessica.” She took a step toward me, I stepped back but immediately found my back to the wall; she keeps smiling.

“Gyuri, move on. I need to go.”

“Go where? To your girlfriend? Come on Jess, don’t you want a little of fun tonight?” She grabbed me by my wrist pinning them above my head. I tried to get her off me but, surprisingly she was stronger.

“You look so adorable right now Jessica.”

“What the hell is wrong with you!? Get off me!”

“Maybe this will make you forget about your girlfriend.” I was still struggling when she spoke that I didn’t react rapidly when her lips were pressed on mine. I moved my head side to side trying to get off her lips on mine.

“Don’t…” But she cut me, over and over again, one of her hands was caressing my back.

“Get off!”

“Or what?” She said, leaving me the opportunity of breath properly. She smirked.

“You are beautiful.”

She released me, still with that stupid smile of her face.

“You know Jessica I think you and I are going to have so much fun.” Before I could say something else, she left the closet. I collapsed on the floor trying to calm myself.

“Stupid .” I only said, angry of course.

 

 

 

“You know, I never thought I would spend my night here, shelving books.”  He chuckled.

“I didn’t think I would be here either, but here we are.”

“Here we are, why so suddenly? I mean we could have done it tomorrow morning.”

“Dunno, Victoria it’s a little spontaneous and unpredictable sometimes.”

“I know.” I recall what happened this afternoon when she show up from nowhere saving for Amber.

“But I don’t mind, you are here.” I smiled awkwardly.

“You know Krystal, you are some girl.” I furrowed my eyebrows a little.

“Uhm… Thanks?” He laughed loudly.

“I mean that you are great, amazing girl.”

“I don’t know Kai, I don’t think so.” I saw him shrugged before lifting one of the boxes that were lying on the floor.

“I will leave this at the back store, you can finish shelving those books and we are free.” I nodded.

“You know Krystal, my band is going to perform at this event for New Year, is a special event, I was wondering if you would like to go?” He said screaming from the other side of the room.

“I would love to.”

“Great, you can invite your sister if you want to.”

“I will tell her.” I was about to say something else when I saw her passing outside the store. I left the books a side and went out before she left even more away.

“Victoria!” I saw her stopped and turned around. She smiled waving me, I noticed she was talking through the phone, I felt embarrassed that I call her almost screaming. She walked back to me.

“I will call you later.” I heard her say before turning her attention to me.

“I’m sorry you are doing work at this hour, I know it’s late.” She apologized.

“Don’t worry, I finished already.”

“Good then.”

“I think I didn’t thank you about this afternoon, you save me.”

“No problem Krystal, no one mess up with my friends.”

“Friends?”

“Yes, I know, we haven’t talk a lot and we barely know each other but you are kind enough for me, so, yeah you are a friend to me.”

Hearing those words make my heart aching, for a reason just to see her wake in me all this kind of feelings. It’s started to be a bother in me.

“You are a friend to me too.” I said unpleasantly. “I will go inside to finish, I need to be in home early.” She has this weird expression, like she was confused, concerned.

“I will see you tomorrow.” I bid my goodbye before she say something.

 

I saw her standing at the front of the store for a little but she walked away at the end. I sighed loudly holding tight the books.

“Just friends?”

“Did you say something Krystal?”

“No Kai, I didn’t.”

 

 

 

“A cup grated parmesan cheese, salt to taste and white pepper to taste. It seems all. What do you think it would turn out Prince?” I saw her ears moved from side to side.

“I think it would be delicious.” Once again his ears moved, at the end I was left alone in my kitchen. “You won’t taste it anyway.” I said as I started cooking.

The TV was on, showing on of my favorite’s movies but it was suddenly interrupting by the knock of my door. My dog barked loudly at the sight of a stranger.

“Prince quiet.” I said as a passed him, “Coming.” I said walking to the door.

“Who is… uh? What are you doing here?” A bouquet of roses appear from behind her, I grabbed it and smelling them. I smiled instantly.

“Can I come in?” She said smiling but I saw something in her eyes, something off. I let her in,

I didn’t ask why she was dressed like that.

“Were you cooking?”

We sat down at my kitchen table, I saw her playing with one of the forks that were lying there.

“Yes, want to taste it?” She just nodded.

“I haven’t finish, why don’t you go to the living room? I will go there in minute.” I got another nod from her. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

“Jessie is everything alright?”

“Yes.”

She left but I noticed her moist eyes.