CHAPTER 29

Something Happend

It was freezing, the morning of the latest day of December, the street were covered with the snow. I saw the first ray of the sun slipping through the window, going between the pink curtains...

Wait… what?

I sat down looking around the room. This was not my room. A pulsing pain at the side my head was making everything hard to read.  I tried to reach to the floor getting out the bed but then I saw her lying on, beside. I smiled seeing her sleepy face.

Then I remember staying over her house, making up the wasting time we have. I lied beside her, caressing her cheek softly, trying to not wake her up.  I tucked her head behind her ear. She was so beautiful. Painfully beautiful.

You are staring me. - She said with a husky voice, still with her eyes close. I didn’t say anything, I keep caressing her cheek, touching her slowly her skin. She smiled.

I took the risk moving my hand to her side, feeling her curves under her shirt. I felt her shiver under my touch.

That tickles me. - I chuckled. Finally she opened her eyes, her beautiful orbs making me feel lost. I was lost without her.

I love you. - I whispered her. She snuggled closer to me. I hugged her.

I love you too silly.-

I lean to her tasting her lips, my hands roaming her back and teasing her legs, caressing them. Her breath racing up with every kiss and touch. I pulled over from her lips to her neck. She moaned to my ear, sending me tons of shivers through my body.

I stopped just to look at her. I was over her, my hair falling over tickling her. With her hand she tried to moving out.

You are beautiful. - I said almost whispering it.

You are even more beautiful Jess. - I chuckled before resting my head on her chest, hearing her heart beating for me.

Today is the last day of the year. - She said, I hummed feeling my eyelid getting heavier with every beat of her.

I got an offer. - She did say again.

A job?-

Yes, it’s a boutique shop, they need someone who could manage the place.-

And you take it?-

Of course, I need a job after all.- 

She kiss the top of my head.

Your sister has been calling you, you know? - I chuckled.

She is worse than any girlfriend. - Her chest shakes at the time she laughed.

Well, I would calling you every minute too if I did not know where you are.-

I should call her. - I said as I rolled on the bed to the other side grabbing my phone. I heard her laugh.

What?-

You couldn’t just get up and get your phone?-

No, that would be weird.- I said earning her laugh once again.

I will make breakfast.-

She left the room just as my sister pick up the phone.

Finally you answered me! What the hell Jessica!-

Yes, I know Krys, I’m sorry.-

A “sorry” won’t do anything, I didn’t know where were you for like three days, I was sick worry about you.-

Krystal…-

And not to mention that you didn’t show up at work, what kind of boss are you?-

I know, I’m sorry. - I heard her sigh at the other line.

At least tell me it was worth it staying your girlfriend. - I smiled. My cheeks starting to hurt for all the smiling.

Yes, I did.-

Great, when are you going back?-

This night.-

Ok, don’t forget.-

I won’t baby.-

Alright, so are you going to tell me why you left me?-

I will, when I get home and I did not leave you.-

Aha, right, anyway see you tonight.-

Until tonight.-

Breakfast is ready. - I heard her say outside the room.

 

 

So, beside getting ice cream and walking through the park, what else do you want to do? - She said before liking her ice cream.

I don’t know. - She took my hand, we walked a little bit until I spot the same place where I saw her playing the guitar.

I haven’t heard you singing. - I said.

What?-

Remember? When I met you and didn’t know it was you. You were playing the guitar and singing. - She started to recall that day.

You are right.-

When I would be able to hear you?-

Whenever you want.-

Like right now? - She chuckled.

You want me to sing right now? - I shrugged.

I just want to hear you voice. - She put her arm on my shoulder, pulling me a little closer to her, kissing my cheek.

You are so cute. - I blushed a little and she must notice because she kissed me once again on my cheek. I tried to look away.

Don’t hide it. I love seeing you all blush.-

That doesn’t really help me.-

Come on, Jessie I will take you home.-

 

We were at the hall waiting for the elevator to come down. I was leaning on the wall, she was doing the same at the other side.

Your sister is going to kill me for keeping you. - I smirked.

I’m not a baby, I can take of myself. - She smile amusedly.

The door of the elevator opened letting us go in. I pressed the number 6 for it to take us to the right floor.

She was behind me when we enter to my house, the old tree my sister bought for Christmas was still there. The kitchen was clean and shining, so the living room. I found it strangely.

Soojung? - I call no having an answer. I looked at Tiffany who just shrugged.

Maybe she is taking a nap. - I doubted it.

Krys?- I said getting closer to her room and just before I knocked her door, this one opened revealing an woman with a large coat, long and brown hair, her big eyes looking us.

Hello. - She said friendly.

Who are you? - I asked but didn’t let her respond, immediately I went in to the room, Krystal was there getting up from the bed. She was a little surprised to see me.

Jessie! - She came to me hugging me tightly. I hugged her back still with my eyes on that woman.

Who is she? - I said. Krystal looked me.

Jessie, she is Victoria Song. - That woman called Victoria nodding me before extending her hand.

Nice to meet you Jessica. - I took her hand cautiously.

Jessie, she is my boss.-

I should leave now, I need some stuff to do, see you in a week Kryssie. - Victoria said before grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

Jessie I’m glad you are home.- Krystal said taking my hand but still I was a little confused.

Why was doing your boss in you room?-

She was helping me with something. She stayed here the night.-

She what?!-

Is there any problem?-

Yes, you can’t bring anyone to spend the night on your room.-

Excuse me?!-

You hear me. - Both of us were glaring at each other.

Girls, girls come on, don’t fight. - Tiffany said putting herself between us.

We are going to talk about this later. - I said but she just scoffed.

At least you keep the house tidy. - I said.

I did not, she did and before you say something else. I should be the one getting upset here. - She pinched my arm.

Yah! That hurts.-

You deserved it, what were you thinking?-

Well, I think I should go now and let you, girls, talk about this.-

Tiffany said leaving the room, I glared at my sister before following her outside the room.

Good luck with her. - She whispered me when we reach to the front door.

 Call me when you get home, ok? - She nodded kissing me on the lips.

Love you J.-

Love you too Tiff.-

I closed the door, sighing, it was a long day without noticed it. I heard the Television at far.

So, did you get lonely these days? - I said sitting down to the sofa.

You have no shame. Why are you asking that? Of course I did.-

I’m sorry. - I said knowing that after all, it was my fault.

It’s ok, I just get worry but why do you run away?-

It’s kind of a long story.-

I don’t have anything else to do, so you can start telling me.-

I recall the last couple of day, telling her exactly what happened.

Well, I’m not surprised mom call that woman but still who she think she is? And why you didn’t tell me? I could have help you-

I know, I’m sorry.-

Stop saying you are sorry dummy.-

Don’t call me like that.- She lean on my shoulder, taking my hand.

Good news that you are fine now.-

Yes, indeed I’m.-

So you spend your days at Tiffany’s house?-

Yes.-

I see, Goodness you can’t get pregnant with a girl because I bet you did without stop.-

Why you! Of course no! - She laughed as I slapped her.

Then you lost a big one. - I rolled my eyes at her playful behavior.

Anyway, are you going to tell me why was your boss doing here? - She shrugged.

I called her over, I felt lonely and honestly I wanted to see her. - I stared her in surprised.

Do you?-

I like her. She is different of every woman I have ever met but damn she plays hard to get. - I chuckled.

Maybe she doesn’t like you.-

Nonsense, I know she likes me and I won’t give up on her.-

It seems you have a plan.-

I always have a plan.- I laughed a little bit hugging her. I realized how much I missed her.

Well, you count on me.-

You better be.-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a while, right? Hopefully I won't take any longer to write with the school almost ending I will have more time to do it.

I hope you like it.

leaves comment, I really enjoy reading them.

Sorry for any mistake you see, it's almost 2 am here :P

Have a wonderful day/night.