CHAPTER 18

Something Happend

 

So you met her through an online service right?-

Yes, why are you asking?-

I just wanted to know, I’ve never imagined that you will be subscribe on that kind of sites you know? I mean I get you don’t like to talk but this was unexpected.-

Yes, well, I was emotional and I wanted to let go all my feelings. - I said sipping on my coffee.

So I wasn’t enough for you huh? - She actually looked hurt by my answer, I took her hand, caressing all the way. I smiled at her when she stared at me.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s just, you know I felt so overwhelming at that time and I didn’t want to worry you.- she nodded.

Alright I believe you just because you won’t charge me this muffin. - I immediately stopped what I was doing.-

I never said that! –

Oh so you just told me that you don’t trust me enough, that you prefer to trust with a completely stranger and now you won’t let me eat this tiny bread for free, even though I’m your beloved sister. Nice Jessie, very nice. - I was about to say something else when the doorbell rang. Without hesitation I looked at the entrance just to see her walk in, she was beautiful of course, so stunning that I couldn’t take my eyes of her. I smiled when she lean her eyes on me, she too smiled at me, hiding those beautiful eyes behind that eye smiled that kills me.

Hello sweetie.- She said once she reached the table where I was.

Hi beautiful.- I stared at her lovingly, she took my hand giving me shiver at her contact.

Ahem… I’m just right here you know?- My smile faded slightly when the voice of my sister came to our scene.

Oh my, how rude I’m, you must be Krystal right? - Krystal nodded not bothering in introduces herself. She just stared at me.

What? - I said.

Are you going to introduces me or what? - She said, I rolled my eyes at her antics, I pulled Tiffany to the chair beside me.

Tiffany meet my sister Krystal, Krystal she is my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang. - I said, taking turn to look both of my girls.

I am delighted to finally meet you Krystal.- I saw my girlfriend stretch her hand at front of my sister.

I can’t believe I finally meet you, Jessica here was being slow at that part. - Both of them laugh.

Yah! Do me a favor and eat your muffin.-

Why would I? You will make pay for this.-

I will make you pay for it, you already gave it a bite.-

And you fell in love with her? - She said pointing me while she was talking to Tiffany.

You should let her have her muffin for free Jessie.-

What?!- Unbelievable she was taking side with her.

I like your girlfriend, you have my blessing now Tiffany.- Krystal said eating peacefully her bread, Tiffany nodded like she was accepting some reward. I on the other hand I keep breathing trying to calm myself.

You gave her your blessing just because she helping you to eat that for free? Easy girl are you? - I said, she looked at me dirty.

What can I do? I’m easy when I see I pretty girl.- I stared at her not liking a bit her comment, she stuck up her tongue, Tiffany just laughed slightly blushing for sure.

Anyway, I will go to the kitchen since you won’t feed me I will tell Sunny to do it and I will let you to be alone with her.-

You don’t have to go- Tiffany said trying to be polite to my sister.

Yes I don’t but she will punch me once we get home for not letting you guys be alone.-

Please just leave. - I said dramatically.

Jessie! - Tiffany scold me.

Haha, don't worry Tiffany we will meet soon, I’m very happy to finally meet you.- They said something else before Krystal decided to go to the kitchen.

Sorry about her. - I said grabbing her hand, putting in my cheek caressingly. She grinned at that.

I like your sister, you two are so different- I nodded not really paying attention to what she said I just keep caressing her hand, kissing her for a while.

Did you hear me?-

No. - I saw her smile. She cup my face with her hand, slowly she caressed the tip of my nose with her nose before kissing me tenderly.

I love when you do that. - I said bluntly, I got embarrassed when I hear what I said.

You love this? - She did it again making me smile. Then again her gesture send me shiver through my body, it that moment I really wish for not being in my coffee shop and be at my house.

C’mon. - I said standing up, she looks confused at my sudden action.

Why? Where? - I smirked.

My office, I fixed the cameras. - I saw her blushed immediately but then she just stood up.

And what are we waiting? - She grabbed my hand, walking faster to my office.

 

 

Hey did you see where the lovebirds were? They are not in the table anymore.- 

Well the last time I saw them, they were kissing so lovely.-

Ew gross.-

You are just jealous Soojung.-

Believe I’m not- I said munching my sandwich. Sunny just laughed while she was cutting some vegetable.

So how is the weeding going? - I saw the gleams on her eyes at the mention of her weeding.

Everything is going well, I mean I still need to search for things and I need to think in a date, but you know, I don’t get why people stress about the preparation.-

I can’t believe you are getting married, thanks for inviting me by the way-

No need to thanks remember that I know you since you were a crybaby you are part of my family like Jessica. - I chuckled.

I was not a crybaby.-

Yeah, yeah and I’m tall right?-

Shut up.-

Anyway, are you going with your girlfriend right?-

Oh I forgot to tell you, I recently broke up with her. -  She stopped for a moment too looked at me.

What?! Why? I never get the chance to meet her.-

No one knows her, not even my sister.-

I’m sorry to hear that but why did you broke up with her?-

The relationship wasn’t that stable, I don’t even know, I just woke up and felt nothing, I know that sound harsh but I can’t help it.-

Oh well what can I say, if you didn’t love her, the best thing to do is be honest, how did she react?-

She slapped me and told me some no to pretty words but I know she knew that I didn’t love her.-

That , but well I hope you find someone soon.-

Yeah, I hope so too.-