CHAPTER 12

Something Happend

It’s been two weeks since I proclaimed my love toward Tiffany, things seem to go well between us, we've been hanging around, day and night, I have been  taking her to my small long walks for the park, we even stayed awake to see the dawn. Her work continues to be disquieting for me, but I see that it make her happy.

Talking about work, my work to be more specific, I cannot complain, really, the sales keep on increasing in accordance with raisin the winter, the holidays approach more and more, the town dresses up with the red lights and green.

Christmas carols were heard in the streets, was about to snow, I could feel a shiver through my body, the cold was not to joke.

You're shaking, I told you to bring with you something more warm- I just smiled and went on my way and you followed me, you interlace your arm through mine.

I guess I need to keep you warm then. - You said playfully clingy onto my arm.

I guess so. - I put my arm around you, kissing the crown of your head.

We keep walking through the street with the Christmas carols behind us.

 

 

So… tell me when can I met your girlfriend? Eh? I want to meet her.-

You’ll met her soon, now get your little out of my couch and come her to help me, dinner is not going to appear from nowhere.-

Well of course no, that’s why you are here to take care of me, as the good old sister you are. – I glanced at her pointed her with my knife on my hand.

You look scary, you know. - Standing up she turned off the TV. Arranging the table you keep talked to me.

 You know, I cannot imagine you being all dovely lovely with someone, is weird. - I chuckled at her thought.

Also I’m curious about you and your new girlfriend~ so cute! - She said one more time.

You are talking so much today. - I said to her.

Well, I’m in a good mood. - I set our dinner in the middle of the table, taking our seat, I looked at her suspiciously.

Why are you in a good mood?-

You are not the only one who got a new girlfriend. - She said taking a sip of her juice. I arched my eyebrow.

 

 

I knocking sound heard at my office, certain blond girl came all smiley, dancing around with her hands up, singing some kind of song, I guess, she passed behind me, giving me a fake flower, she keeps dancing until she stopped in front of me, taking a sit, she looked at me playfully.

What the heck was that?-

It’s called dancing Sica, you should tried.-

I dance before, and for your information that wasn’t a dance, that was you being a dumb.-

Geez Sica, to honest don’t you think? Anyway have you heard the good news? - I rolled my eyes at her antics, she nonchalantly put her feet up my desk. I stared at her demandingly.

Would you mind? - I pointed at her feet, she rolled her eyes as she put it off of the desk.

What news Hyoyeon?-

Sunny and Sooyoung are getting married, can you believe it?-

What? When this happened? Don’t you dare to be joking around Hyo!-

Chills girl, I’m serious, the tall girl finally pulled her pants and asked her to married her yesterday.-

Wow, that’s amazing! I think I'll have to go to congratulate her. - The blond girl nodded at me.

So, you and this girl… uhm… What was her name again?-

Tiffany, her name is Tiffany.-

Yeah that girl, are you serious about her, I mean is not a phase right?-

Phase? What are you talking about?-

You know for all the Donghae’s situation, you are like hating all men and now you want it to try with women. - She stared at me for a moment, I was certainly sure that the time I was with him it wasn’t for love, yes sure I had a crush on him, but not to the point of calling it love.

I’m falling in love with her, every day I just keep falling for her, I had never felt that way with Donghae, so yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m serious with my relationship.- She nodded at me once again, satisfied with my answered.

Well, in that case, when are we going to meet her?-

Soon, perhaps during the week, I don’t know. - She keeps nodding at me, I was sure she wanted to ask more.

What else Hyoyeon?-

Mmm… well I asked about your girlfriend, I told you about the good news, what else is there? Oh! Your sister! How is she? I mean she come out the closet right, with your family? - It wasn’t a secret anymore, Krystal had told everybody about herself, as a result my mom and dad took her out of the house and they disowned her, that night, when she was kicked out of the house, she came to me.

She’s living with me now, she is safe for now I think.-

I see, well if she needs something or if you need something, I’m here for you girls. - She went straight to the door.

Thanks girl, I’ll keep it in mind. - She go out, leaving me alone in my office, just in time before my phone started to ring.

Hello.-

Hey sweetie, how are you?-

I’m fine now that you call me, thanks. – I unconsciously smile when she laughed at my antics.

Well glad to hear that.-

What up?-

Oh nothing I’m just bored, you know, day off are not my thing.-

If you are bored why don’t we meet at park? -

You’re sure? You don’t have work to do?-

Not really, beside it’s almost time to close, at least you don’t want to see me. - I faked a sob, you silently laughed.

I’d love to see you sweetie, I’m on my way. – She didn’t give time to reply, she already hang up.  Going outside the office, I notice they were a few costumer around, I took a glanced at the big clock hanging at the wall.

10:30 pm. – I murmured.

It’s getting late, we should start cleaning the place right. -  Taeyeon stand up beside me, with her characteristics tied hair.

Would you mind to take care of that? I need to go somewhere.-

You are going to see your girlfriend?-

You heard me?-

It wasn’t on purpose, I just passed by your office and heard it.-

Well, yes I’m going to see her. - My little friend grinned at me.

You can go boss, I’ll take care here. - I nodded, a noise was heard in the kitchen, it was Hyoyeon again dancing.

Why is she like that today?-

Who knows and I don’t want to know, don’t worry I’ll take care of her.-

Without much to say, I went out, the cold air welcome me, taking a glance around, people were walking enthusiastically, then again I heard the soft sax playing at the street, it remained me the time I went with Tiffany for a walk, when I realized who she was, and get to know the person who stole my heart.

A warm feeling glow that cold day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

The night went smoothly, I was sitting in the cozy grass with a blanket on my shoulders, you found yourself in my arms, keeping your eyes closed letting the winter breeze cuddle us, the moon above us shone and the stars accompanied it, as our hearts as well.

It’s weird. - I took a glanced at you, you kept your eyes closed.

What is weird?-

Us. - I furrowed my eyebrow, she smiled opening her eyes, looking at me lovely, every time I saw my reflection through your eyes I saw me melting with your love.

Us? Why?-

The way we met, is was weird, unexpected, cute.-

I liked how we met.-

That, my dear, is because you’re weird.-

You notice that you are insulting me, right? - She stood up, me with her.

I do. - She said before landing a kiss on my cheek.

Tsk… what I’m going to do with you eh? - She didn’t responded me, she just simply winked at me.

Hey! I had an idea!- For a moment she sounded so excited. I didn’t say anything

Let’s dance!-

What?! Are you insane?-

Why? C’mon let’s have fun!-

I don’t dance, I can’t dance, beside we don’t have music and I have to remind you that we are in a park. - Tiffany stopped for a moment to think, she snapped her fingers.

Of course we have music! We have technology, c’mon I’ll teach how to dance. – She ignored me and started to search some music on her phone, while I kept watching her, I was amused about her, and I smiled at her sight.

She found some music “Since is almost Christmas how about something classic” she said before it began to sound the music. The sweet and elegant voice of Frank Sinatra started to sound, it went well with the night.

Have yourself a little Christmas? - She nodded

Dances with me. - She grabbed my hand, her eyes on me, I was nervous and I’m pretty sure she noticed, there was a tiny smirk on her face, “Relax, just followed me” said to my ear, her hand on my waist while mine was on her shoulder, she started to swing smoothly, me with her, I was a little stiff at the beginning and of course because of that I kept stepping on her feet.

I’m sorry, I’m really bad at this. – She never stopped smiling, she leaned her head on me. I did the same.

Stay with me. - You said, the song ended but we didn’t stop.

You’ll stay with me? - I asked back.

Of course.-

Then there is no reason why I’d leave your side.-

She suddenly stop, her eyes found mine, the sky above us kept shinning and just right there, with the moon as our witness, she kissed me.

For the first time words weren’t necessary to express our feelings.

 

 

So… it’s almost morning, you broke your record, congratulation! - She hugged me, I did not say anything. We kept walking on the street, a few people were passing beside us and they were just starting their days by trotting.

You know, my sister is going to kill me for not going to my house.-

Just tell her you were with me.-

Yeah right, in that case she will freak out.-

It’s sound like she is the oldest among you. - I smiled “Close” I muttered at her hear.

That makes me tickle.-

What? This? - I repeated the same action, she giggled.

She hold my hand tightly, the cold day was no joke and I can’t believe we spent the night outside and in a park, we must be crazy.

So you live near here? - I asked, even when we were dating, there were some details that were leftover, such as basic information, that, I least for me, wasn’t really necessary but important, if that makes some sense.

Almost, actually I was planning to find another department, mine is too far from my work.-

Really, where do you work? - She pointed at somewhere.

There, where the big red sign is seen.-

Wow, I passed there almost every day and I never saw it.-

Yeah, it doesn’t look like a company but that is the point, I guess.-

And you works is ok with us?-

What do you mean?-

You know, since I’m a client and you a worker, it’s allowed?-

Oh? ... I really don’t know actually I have never know of someone who has date like us.-

Are you going to tell them?-

Eventually, but for now I think the best is no to tell them, just in case, it’s that ok?-

Yes, it’s ok. - Without help a yaw escaped from me, she noticed, with her hand she caressed on of my cheeks.

Maybe we should go home.- For a moment I thought about what home we should we go, I really wanted to bring her at my place but I’m not sure is convenient, at the end I had to tried.

Want to come to my house then? - She paused, making me to bump to her a little. She looked at me like I was crazy but then her eyes soften.

I would love to, but … uhm what about your sister?-

She must be doing her duties, she get a job on a restaurant, so she had to be there early.-

In that case… let’s go then. - There was, that smile I love to see, that smile that makes my heart razed so badly, that smile that messed up my head, that smile…

Jessie? Are you ok?-

Yes, I’m ok, it’s just… you are beautiful. - She blushed, a lightly slap land on my upper arm.

Cheesy.-

Shall we go? - I lift my arm for her to hold her, she playful agreed.

 We walked the streets, with the sun rising behind us …