CHAPTER 13

Something Happend

We were on the elevator, a few more floor and we will be in front of my house.

We can stay there, rest a little- I said trying to bright the awkward mood inside.

That would be great-

How you report it to your work? That you are not going-

Already told you, I'm in a tiny vacation.-

You did? I don't remember.-

So you were ignoring me?-

No, I was just admired at you.-

Sweet talker. - I heard you mumbled.

The door opened, a long hall received us, I took your hand guided you to my house.

We step inside, as I said early my sister wasn't here, we went to the living room.

Wow you have a great view here, I bet the city look awesome in the night here.-

Actually it does.- I sat down on my couch, I pat a side to me, you smiled at me, before you sat.

You look happy.-

I'm, is your fault- I said kissing her crowd

Well I can't help it- I look around, then a small paper call my attention, lazily I stand up and picked it before going back to my previous position.

What is it? - She asked, I unwrapped the paper, the letter of my sister show up.

 

"It seems you didn't come back, I will go to work, you better have an explanation, you hear me.

P.S I bet you are with your girlfriend you little sly! I want details later. "

 

You sister think...-

It doesn't matter- I said blushing madly, you keep your smirk placed on your face.

Maybe this will sound weird, well weirder after we read your sister's post, but can you show me your room? - I look straight my bedroom's door, for a reason my mouth was dry.

Yes, of course, c’mon I'll show you. - I walked to my room with you behind me. I opened it, I step aside, letting you to see.

She smiled, looking around like a kid when they see a toy. She went to see my photos, picking them.

Aww you look cute here- I stood behind you, you show me the picture, it was when I was 10 years old, I was with my sister, who back then had 7 years, we were in my grandma house, it was Christmas, both of us had our pajamas matched, our hands were entangled, I was posing awkwardly while sister was all smiling.

You were such a cutie back then. - You placed the frame back, taking another, it was my sister's graduation.

Look like you two are really close right?-

Well we just have each other. - She looked down for a moment, she let the photo down and went to my bed, sitting at the edge.

Come here- she said. I sat beside you.

How is your family? After all this past event-

I don't know anymore, mom hasn't talk to me, neither my grandma nor dad, well he never show up.

Why they are not talking to you?-

Since I let Krystal live with me, they still don't know I'm exactly like her- I looked down. Depressed, angry, confuse. Your hand took mine, I look up seeing you I smiled.

They lost, you are wonderful Jessie.-

Thanks- she pat my head then continued talking.

Even if you are weird you still wonderful- she smirk playfully.

You are weirder than me. – I said tickling her, she immediately fought back, both of us were laying on my bed, laughing, smiling to each other, she gave first.

Your bed is comfy. - She said closing her eyes, trying to catch up her breath.

I didn’t say anything I just keep looking at her, her hair, she was beautiful, she is, and I couldn’t believe my luck that it was me who find such a wonderful girl. I couldn’t believe it, I just… all this, us, how my life turn on, how my marriage failed, I think it was fate, I think deep in me knew about my orientation, yes, I said before, I used to have a crush on Donghae but at the same time, every time I looked at every other girl, I couldn’t help but imagine how it will be if I was with her, of course I thought it was something no to worry about, a phase, but now, everything makes sense. I just met her and I’m truly happy, I just met her and I don’t want to lose her.

You tend to do that, don’t you? - My thoughts evaporated at the sound of her voice.

What?-

Getting lost in your world.-

Sorry, my sister said I should fix that.-

It’s cute, the way you look when you do that, you look innocent.- I looked at her then I looked her lips. I saw how you twist your lips until it become a smile.

Before anyone could say something else, I kiss you or you kiss me? It doesn’t matter, it felt amazing your lips in mine, dancing, fighting for dominance. Your body moving undermine, your hand graving softly my hair and me kissing you slowly, cause apparently that way you respond more, my hand caressing your cheek, your neck, the side of your abdomen. It felt so hot suddenly, the air was needed it, I pulled away for a little, we were gasping, blushing for sure.

She grabbed one of my strand, pulling behind my ear. Tenderly, she kissed my nose, my forehead and lastly my lips.

You are driving me crazy. - She said pulled me again to another make out session. I couldn’t be more content with that.

 

I was on my couch watching some program on the TV, It has been an hour since Tiffany left and honestly I didn’t want to go to work. I send a message to Taeyeon telling her about my absence.

Even when the TV was on I couldn’t concentrate on it, replying of what happened in my room an hour ago it make it hard to not think in something else, I was smiling, like a fool and I didn’t care about that, I was ridiculous happy and it couldn’t care less.

I saw my phone at the edge of my couch, desperately I wanted to take my phone and call her, tell her how much I missed her but I know it was too early, probably she would think how pathetic I was, how silly I was, I mean it’s not like I haven’t see her, it just I missed her.

I’m in big problem. - I said loudly notice how much in love I was with her.

 

 

So I told him “Well, you are an idiot to think that” and you know what he said to me “Go yourself” in front everybody, of course I wasn’t let it pass, so I took off my apron and say to him “Oh darling I myself every night” Can you believe it? And he dare to kick me out of his restaurant-

Well you insult your boss what would you expect to do after that? - I said grabbing a cookie, it was late night, when Soojung came with a serious look and she said nothing to me for the last 2 hour, until we settled down on the couch with the TV on. She was surfing through the channel looking nothing in particular.

What!? Just because he is, not he was my boss that means I have to up everything he said to me about the gay thing, no, I’m not going to stay quiet.-

I’m not saying to be quiet, but you know if you want to keep a job, you need to learn how to behave in those situation, but of course it exist limits.-

Whatever, what is done is done, I don’t want to keep talking about that.- She said looking straight to the big screen, I did the same. We stayed like that for about 5 minute until she turn to me.

Wait a minute, you came home early, you never do that, why were you here before me?-

I just…-

Oh no! You were here with her don’t you? I knew it! Of course, you two stayed all night out doing who knows what, Oh my God!-

Can you please stayed in silent, gosh you are so loud, now I know why you were fired.-

Hey Hey, don’t turn this on me, don’t change the topic, tell me where you were last night? And this morning. - She stared at me demandingly, her eyebrows were up and her arms were crossed.

Easy girl, we were just at the park, we saw the sunrise and then I invited her to come here, to rest a little, we…-

Wait… you bring her here? Are you out of your mind? You barely know her.-

Krys, please.-

Ok, ok I shut up.-

Yes I bring her here, we just rest a little, then she left, I was feeling too lazy for going to work so I send a message to Taeyeon.-

That’s it?- She said looking at me disbelievingly.

What do you mean that’s it?-

I was expect, I don’t know, that you two… well… you know.-

What?! Of course no…-

Oh but you want it, don’t you?-

Shut up, anyways what are you going to do now?-

I’ll find another job, hey that means I can bring my girlfriend here too right?-

What?!- Now it was my turn to freak out.

Nothing, I will go to sleep, good night sis. - She said peeking my cheek before she disappear into her room.

 I was about to reclaimed her when my phone buzzed, a text message appear.

“Good night sweetie, sleep tight, dream with me. I’ll do that ;) “

I didn’t need a mirror to see I was smiling like a fool.

Gosh, you are creepy when you smiled like that.- I hear my sister said standing outside her room.

That’s it! Come here you little brat!- I said chasing my sister for the entire department, I put my phone away with my reply.

“I’ll dream about you, don’t have doubt about that ;) “